the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 38 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:53 am

Tucker pushed himself up and over the side of the truck and let himself fall into the bed. He sat up and spread the blankets out and laid down, manuvering so his arm was under her head so he could be comfortable, his eyes closing. This was better than sleepin on a cafeteria table any day. "You ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:59 am

Lucia sighed, pursing her lips for a second. "I am now... I mean, earlier at school was a bit more difficult than I had anticipated. Some girls were down right bitchy," she sighed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:08 am

"What'd they say?" Tucker murmered, his breathing evening out as he relaxed, holding her gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:11 am

"They were spreading it around that we were together and that I was another whore," Lucia said. "But I'm not letting it get to me." She rested her head against his chest and she spoke, able to hear his heart beat. It didn't look like it now, but they weren't a couple. She just liked being close to him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:14 am

"Want me to punch 'em?" Tucker murmered, half asleep as he held her close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:19 am

"If they weren't girls, I might say yes," Lucia said, closing her eyes, too. She was pushed against his side, thankful that he was warm, not that she was too cold. She was also thankful that He wasn't on her mind.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:25 am

Tucker muttered something incoherent before exauhstion finally took over and he fell asleep, holding her close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:31 am

Lucia fell asleep, too, her head still resting on his chest. There was a small, placid smile on her face as she slept, feeling at ease slightly. She felt like Ryder was watching over her, protecting her from doing stupid things and Tucker was there, making her feel safe.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:34 am

Tucker stirred slightly a few hours later. He really wasn't ready to wake up though. His arm tightened slightly around Lucia, his eyes opening and sliding back closed. Man he was exauhsted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:42 am

Lucia had felt Tucker move and opened her eyes. Her arm was resting aross him, her hand on his other hand. She just wanted to close her eyes and sleep for a little while longer, but she didn't feel tired anymore. Absently, she traced patterns long his hand, staring into the grain.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:45 am

"Hey," Tucker murmered sleepily. He so was not ready to get up. "we don't have to get up yet...right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:50 am

Lucia looked up at him, her nose brushing his jawline very lightly. "No, not yet," she said quietly and laid her head back down. She admitted, she didn't want to get up, either.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:56 am

Tucker's skin tingled happily. "good, because I don't think I can drive anywhere yet." He muttered. "I'm still to tired."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:59 am

Lucia chuckled and shrugged. "I'm not about to complain," she said, sounding a bit tired herself.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:04 am

I'm not going to be aroud until later this evening. See yah :3
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Tucker smiled, his arm still around her. "How are you feeling?" He asked, hoping he was at least helping somewhat. She must be feeling alright, because she was still laying with him and didn't want to move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Lucia looked up at him. "I'm alright, better than I felt in the past twenty four hours," she said. "It's been nice to have company that isn't my mother," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Tucker chuckled and smiled. "Well, I'm glad I could help then." He rubbed her back gently. "Is your mother terrible at handling ....things?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Lucia nodded. "She barely talks to me. It's like she's shut down from the world and I feel like she's about to snap. Last night, she yelled at me to get out of the house only to sob, apologizing ten minutes later," she sighed. "It's tense and kinda uncomfortable there," she added. Her room was her only haven.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:19 pm

'Wow...she's...wow..that's gotta be rough." Tucker muttered and sighed. "Well, again. Like I said before. Just give me a call and I'll come get you." He yawned, refraining from cuddling her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Lucia nodded, feeling her phone in her pocket subconsiously and then resting her arm on Tucker again. She closed her eyes and shifted up a little, so her head was under Tucker's chin. She just wanted to go back to sleep and find peace again.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:40 pm

Tucker couldn't help it. He cuddled her, holding her close, and fell back asleep, knowing he'd regret it later when it came to doing chores.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Lucia dozed off, too. When she woke, about an hour later. She was cuddle against him, her arm over him, fingers resting on his hand. Guilt. She could hear his heartbeat, slow and steady. She bit her lip, thinking of the hospital momentarily and then sat up. The sun was lowering into the sky, but it was still clear and blue. She shook his shoulder gently. "I should probably get going."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Tucker mumbled something about the price of corn going up, but stayed asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Lucia shook his shoulder a bit harder and shifted to her knees, kneeling over him. She planted both of her hands on his shoulders and chuckled, leaning down. "Wake up," she said, more determined.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next