the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 39 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Tucker grumbled. "What?" He muttered, just barely awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:37 pm

"I think my mother might have an anuerism if I'm not home within the next hour," Lucia said, sliding her hand up to his neck, her fingers very light. "And you talk in your sleep," she giggled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Tucker raised his brow. "I hope I didn't say anything to embaressing." He murmered as he tried to get himself to wake up. "How pertinent is it that it's exactly in the hour?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Lucia shrugged. "Not very, she chuckled. "Just get me home before dark," she said. She didn't really want to go. She elished the safe feeling that came with Tucker, the feeling that no insults, no pity would touch her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:56 pm

"I can do that." Tucker muttered and streached. "How long have I been asleep?" He asked as he rubbed his face with the hand that wasn't around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:03 pm

"An hour and a half," Lucia said, checking her phone. She pulled him up into sitting position, locking eyes with him for a moment and then smiling, her face slightly flushed. After what happened, she shouldn't be flirting. She knew she should be closed of to any relationship drama, but he was like a magnet.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Tucker sighed as he looked at her, propping himself up on the side of the truck. "That's not very long." He muttered as he ran a hand through his hair. He raised a brow at her flushed cheeks and gave her a lopsided smile. "What?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:32 pm

"You," Lucia said, looking away, chuckling. She was letting herself get pulled in by his damned farm boy charms. She looked back him and then slid into the spot beside him, sighing. The air was cool, which she liked. It gave her an excuse for why she had goosebumps.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:37 pm

"What about me?" Tucker asked curiously as he let his arm drape over her shoulders, his eyes searching the sea of gold around them. For what, he didn't know. They were just...searching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:45 pm

"You're kind of like... Awesome," Lucia said. She leaned against him and smiled. "You help keep my mind off... Things."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Tucker chuckled and shook his head. "Oh, just kinda awesome?" He teased as he looked down at her with a brow raised. "Honestly, I'm surprised I'm even that awesome." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Lucia laid her head back on his arm and sighed. "Very awesome," she said. "And you can't even imagine how grateful I am because of it," she said, lolling her head so she was looking at him, her eyes earnest.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:58 pm

Tucker smiled down at her and kissed the top of her head, trying to make the gesture big brotherly. "Any time." He muttered as he held her, unable to help his heart's acceleration as his eyes locked with hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Lucia's breathing went shallow and her heart was beating hard against the walls of her chest. She rested one hand on his neck, her tails tracing meaningless patterns on his skin. Her mind was torn as she flickered between Tucker and Ryder in her mind. She wasn't with Tucker or anything, but she felt slightly guilty. That guilt was washed out, though, but the butterflies he gave her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Tucker closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of her fingers along his skin. He didn't say anything, he just held her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Lucia continued to trace patterns on his neck for a while and then, she pulled herself as close as possible, shivering slightly. She didn't want a blanket, though. She wasn't cold. Her head rested in the crook of his neck and she closed her eyes.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Tucker laid his head on hers, his hand rubbing her arm gently. He didn't know exactly what to do. He didn't want to seem rude, or scare her off, so he didn't move. But he also didn't want to seem like he was taking advantage of her in any way shape or form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:59 pm

After a minute of sitting like that, Lucia looked up at the sky. "I should probably get home," she said. The sky was a light purple and her mother was probably getting antsy. She didn't want to let her simmer in the house too long or else she might blow up on Lucia.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Tucker sighed and nodded. "Alright. I'm not garunteeing I'll be at school tomarrow." He said as he let her up. "Just so you know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Lucia frowned momentarily. "Okay," she said, hopping from the bed of the truck and sliding into the passenger seat. She watched as he got into the drivers seat and folded her hands in her lap.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:16 pm

"I have to take some cattle to sale." Tucker explained as he started the tuck and backed out of the field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Lucia listened, but didn't say anything. Sometimes, she just liked hearing him. He was the anchor she had. He was the reason she hadn't already run away, the reason she hadn't done something incredibly stupid.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:33 pm

(My friend saw your avie and was like O.o "What up wid dah freakish squirrell, yo?")
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:37 am

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:41 am

(haha did you tell them it's the March Hare from Alice in Wonderland?)

Tucker gave her a small smile. "Sometimes I wish I didn't have to go. It gets so noisey. Always a headache..." he trailed off and took a deep breath. "I'm not exactly sure...how long..I will be gone..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next