the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing stars

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Wishing stars - Page 20 Empty Re: Wishing stars

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Ryder sat there looking crushed. He didn't know what to say. He felt even worse than he had before. But he let her go. He didn't blame her. In fact, he was surprised she had stuck it out this long. He honestly didn't expect her to come back. And yet, his resolution to change still held strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Lucia cried the whole way home, pausing in her driveway to try to compose herself. As she walked in, she started to cry again. Her mother instinctively wrapped her arms around her and then pulled away to look at her questioningly. She shook her head and went up to her room. She already wanted to forgive Ryder... Or at least talk to him about it. With all her heart, she didn't want to break up with him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Ryder sat infront of the glowing screen, staring blankly at it and unwrapped his wrist again, staring at the fresh slashes and he debated on making them a bit deeper. But he was already sort of at his limit without getting caught. He'd have to wait a while before he could do it again. He frowned and wrapped his wrist again and reached for his pack of Marbalos. He stared at it then tossed it in the garbage. He sighed as he realized the only thing he could do was sit and let himself be emersed in his guilt and sadness. The next day at school, he continued his routine of ignoring the possy, even went so far as to smack a girl's hand that reached out to touch his leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Lucia's eyes were rimmed with red as she got ready for school the next morning. She didn't bother with any makeup, not that she usually wore that much. She dressed in a sleek high waisted skirt and white blouse, her blonde curls hanging down her back. She got to school and found her table, sitting with no one. No one wanted to sit with her. Except for her best friend, who sat righ next to her and even asked why she wasn't with Ryder.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Ryder shot up from his table. "SHUT THE ***** UP!" He shouted, his fist making contact with some guy's face. "DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT LUCIA THAT WAY!" He shouted and stormed out of the cafeteria, not even knowing that Lucia was there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:02 pm

Lucia's widened and she watched as the guy doubled over and she stood, rushing out of the cafeteria. Her heels made a quiet clicking noise as she seached desperately for Ryder. He seemed like he might explode even further. She didn't want to see anything stupid happen to anyone or himself.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Ryder was outside, his bike's engine roaring as he kicked up the kickstand, his body almost shaking with rage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Lucia heard the faint engine of a bike and ran outside, chancing the fact that it wasn't him. She pushed open the door and saw him. "Ryder!" She yelled, hoping he'd turn around and acknowledge her a little. She kept going forward, almost near the bike now, but she started feeling nervous. "Ryder, please!" Her eyes had started to water now and her desperation was increased.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Ryder was about to leave when he noticed Lucia running towards him. He stopped, himself, putting his legs down on both sides to keep himself up and watched her, not liking the fact that she had tears in her eyes, his black eye still visible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:37 pm

"Please, please don't leave," Lucia said, her words breaking the walls that held her tears. They streamed down her face as she caught up at. "It's not worth it," she said, her hand out like she wanted to touch his arm, but she didn't.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Ryder looked at her, killing the motor and putting the kickstand down. He walked up and stood infront of her, taking her face in his hands, his thumbs brushing away her tears. He brought her face up to look at him and stared deep into her eyes before kissing her passionately. "Know this Lucia Blackwood." He murmered against her lips. "My heart beats for only one person, and that's you. I'm not the same guy anymore. I swear it. Give me another chance. Please." His voice was begging, pleading her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:01 am

Lucia didn't pull back as he kissed her, instead, wrapping her hand around his neck and putting her forehead to his. "You are the most confusing, frustrating boy I've ever met," she said. "But I can't live without you in my life, because you took my heart long ago. I wouldn't do anything less than take you back," she said, half smiling at how cheesy she sounded. "I am completely, indescribably in love with you, Mr. Samuels."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:06 am

Ryder smiled, kissing her deeply, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to him. Those were the words he had been hoping to hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:14 am

Lucia closed her eyes under his touch, focusing on the feeling of his lips on hers. "Let's go inside and tough out this storm," she said, a small smirk on her face.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:19 am

Ryder looked down at her and nodded, taking her hand he walked with her back into the school, though he found himself seething as he glared at the guy he had decked earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:36 am

Lucia laced her fingers with his as they went down the hall and she squeezed gently as he glared at the boy. No one else seemed to glare or say anything at them or to them. Lucia wore a small smile throught the day because of that fact.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:40 am

As the last bell rang, Ryder walked with Lucia and leaned against the locker next to hers as she got her books. "I'm going to head home, alright? Come over around six?" He asked as he watched her hoping she would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:51 am

Lucia acted like she was thinking for a minute. "Yeah, I guess I can fit you it," she smiled happily. "Around six," she confirmed with quick kiss. "See yah," she said, clicking away in her heels, her hips swaying slightly. She walked out to her car and went home. Her mother noticed her slight smile. She raised an eyebrow and shook her head. "It's not that easy," she muttered as Lucia went up to the stairs and into the shower.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:57 am

Ryder was on his way home when a car ran a red light and hit the back tire of his motor cycle, sending him spinning across the ground and running into a parked car. There were screams as people gathered around, someone calling 911. In the distance Ryder could hear sirens, but soon the black surrounded him and he was unconcious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:14 am

Lucia heard her mother shriek downstairs and she nearly jumped out of her skin. Finishing in the shower, she ran downstairs in her robe. "What? What?" She asked, her brain in panic mode. "Someone's been in a car accident.. A motorcyle... A student... I think it's Ryder," she said Lucia's mind went blank. She looked around in her daze and her heart cracked. Ryder. Accident. Need to see him. She sat on her couch, burying her face in her hands. Maybe someone would call to tell her he was fine... Or to tell her that it was true. The suspence was going to kill her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:16 am

Garret showed up on her door step, knocking tenetively, his eyes cast on the ground in a guilt way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:26 am

Lucia opened her door, tugging her robe closer to her chest. it was Ryder's friend, Garret. "What do you need?" She asked with unbearable gentleness. She hoped that he would have good news, but his face told a different story.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:27 am

"Ryder's in the hospital." Garret muttered. "I just thought I'd tell you because..you know..you're his girl." He kept his eyes on the ground. "I don't know how bad it is. I haven't been there yet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:35 am

Ryder's in the hospital. Ryder is in the hospital. Ryder. Hurt. Hospital. Lucia waited for Garret to leave before she broke down. "I'm heading out for a while," she said, packing a pair of sweatpants and a tank-top in her bag just in case she stayed, which they probably wouldn't let her do. She headed out after getting dressed and was there a half an hour later. They took her to Ryder's room and she broke down even harder. After a second, she composed herself and turned to the doctor. "Will he be okay?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:38 am

The doctor looked at her and nodded. "He should be. He's cracked a few ribs and broke his leg. He also had a slight puncture in his left lung, but we were able to fix that without to much trouble. It'll just take him a while to get on his feet."

Ryder was asleep in the hospital bed, wrapped and bandaged, face cut, bruised, and a road rash up the right side of his face and body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next