the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 25 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:00 pm

(we need taylow -.-)

Artemis closed her eyes happily and pulled him closer "when are we leaving?"

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 25 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Bells Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:04 pm

(I know grr ))

Blake smiled, "whenever you want."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:06 pm

*picks up blow horn*
taylow?.... TAYLOW?
Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:11 pm

*cracks up* Ill help.
TAYLOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:13 pm

*pouts* I don't think she heard us...
what time zone is she in again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Thinks* east coast?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:21 pm

it's either east or west... O.o
west? I'm east, your pacific.. she's west?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:25 pm

Shakes head* I'm central.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:27 pm

*facepalm* I knew that. I pacific is west.. silly me
correction-
I'm east, you're central, she's Pacific? XP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:31 pm

Thinks for a moment * probably, someone here is pacific. It would make sense since she stays up as late as I do usually.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Sorry guys I'm trying

Ryder watched her concerned. "You ok?"

Autumn nodded. "Sure."

Jess smiled and winked at her then sat up. "So, what else is on your agenda today that you otherwise did not plan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:50 pm

(s'ok, shall we just hold off till tomorrow, we can all catch up on sleep ^.^)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:00 am

Lana smiled again, "I just need to eat more I think. I haven't eaten since yesterday and my stomach doesn't like it." She leaned back against him for a second before standing and walking back to the car.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:01 am

Grace grinned, "Well, what do you like to do?" What a minute, did she just say that?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:03 am

(yay, we're all here)
drake smile, gently leading her to the door, "well, lets go get married then" he kissed her head "think artemis said yes to blake?"

Artemis smiled, slipping back out of bed, "soon?" she asked, excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:07 am

"Yes, " Blake chuckled. "What about now?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:09 am

Artemis brushed a dark strand out of her eye and grinned, her face the picture of innocents "okay", she tugged on his hand lightly, pulling him up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:10 am

"Of course." Autumn scoffed at his doubting the poor boy.

Ryder watched her carefully, but appeared in the driver's seat. "First things first. Food." he muttered.

Jess shrugged. "I'm not exactly sure..I've been moving all to often to pick one thing that I like to do. Although, watching people is fun. Have you ever tried that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:13 am

Drake chuckled and approached Blakes and Artemis's door. he stopped short "ah.. maybe it's best if you do it...." he dwindled off, thinking of artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:13 am

Autumn rolled her eyes and gave the door a quick rap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:15 am

Artemis froze and stared at the door "h-hello?" it was unlocked, crap, why did they leave it unlocked. If that was lana they were.. dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:17 am

"It's Autumn. Drake and I are going to the chapel. Artemis..I want you to be my brides maid."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:19 am

Artemis forgot herself for a moment and flung herself toward the door "really?" she exclaimed, her white summer dress settling around her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:21 am

Autumn looked at her a little shocked at her enthusiasm but nodded and smile. "Yes." She chuckled. She was only wearing her gruby jeans and tshirt that Drake had given her back at the facility. She hadn't had the chance to go shopping...not that she wanted to. "I'd really like it if you were."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:24 am

Artemis had yet to notice drake as she pulled autumn inside, "you gotta at least change first" she sighed, pulling her over to the pile of clothes Blake had bought her.
Drake remained in the shadows, trying to stay unnoticed and not ruin the moment for the two

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next