the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 11 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Artemis scoffed, decided to call his buff. She stripped down to her undergarments and slipped onto the bed across from him "me too" she yawned "night" she turned her back to him and grinned. three.. two.. one..

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 11 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Drake grinned, stripping off her pants and pressing her firmly to him, "feeling loved now?" He asked, kissing along her jaw line

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:27 pm

"Hey." He murmured. "Ive decided sleep is overrated." Blake rolled on top of her and sent the pictures again.

Lana decide to try one of the new shifts, a red hawk.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Artemis wrapped herself around him and kissed his throat, "you have, have you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Autumn smiled, kissing him back happily. "Very much." She murmered, hooking her legs around his waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Drake grinned, the last of their clothes falling off as his mouth trial down down down, then back up again "good" He covered her mouth with his as their bodies became one "cause you are"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:37 pm

A small moan escaped her lips as she lost herself, her body tangled with his, his kisses never seeming to cease. She felt better than she had in days. The words telling her she was loved, echoed through her hazey mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:41 pm

Drake placed her hands on his chest begging for her attention. He pulled her closer, allowing his love for her to spill out in each and every moment of their combined bodies, hoping she'd feel how he felt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Uh-huh" he managed between kisses. His hands wondered across her body as the kisses proceed to get deeper.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Autumn's hands roamed his chest hungrily, her fingers digging into his back as she pulled him closer, her body arched so she was pressed right next to him, her legs tight around his waist, keeping him close to her. Her kisses moved all across his body and eventually back to his lips. "I love you." she managed to whisper agains his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Artemis strained toward him, her hands embedding themselves in his hair "works for me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Blame grinned and proceeded to show her the difference between imagination and reality. How it was even better.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Drake shuddered, kissing her more passionately than ever before. His super speed picked up in his actions as his body strived to please hers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Artemis gasped, her eyes rolling back in pleasure "reality". She breathed "reality is so much better. Their clothes fell off around them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Autumn, for once, blushed a slight moan escaping her lips, her body moving to keep up with his. At least an hour later Autumn was passed out, a happy blissful smile on her face. Now she'd never let him be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Drake smiled, their bodies still entwined as his admired her sleeping face. Kissing her forehead, he unwilling detached himself and collapsed next to her, trying hard to catch his breath. He'd have to remember to thank her later on, her powers sure came in handy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Autumn stirred, frowning at the lack of warmth that use to be next to her. She felt for him and then turned and cuddled him, getting as close as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Drake smiled, wrapping his arms around her and falling off into a blissful sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Autumn woke early in the morning, just before the sun was even starting to come up. She gently slipped out of his arms, her body still filled with warmth and tingling with happyness, and grabbed one of the white fluffy robes and pulled it on and went to the window, watching as the sun came up, her breath taken away by the sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:24 pm

Drake stirred and opened an eye, watching Autumn watch the sun set. Comparing them to each other, he believed the sun to pale in comparison to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Autumn's eyes were wide and she couldn't tear them from the sight infront of her. It was so..beautiful. She couldn't even remember the last time she saw a sunrise. She leaned against the window, her head resting against the glass as she watched it, happily enjoying the view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:39 pm

Drake slid out of the bed quietly, not bothering to cover up as went and hugged her from behind, staring out at the sun rise with her "morning" he murmured

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:43 pm

((I'm just gonna continue as if they fell asleep. So we're at the same Tim.))

Blake woke and carefully untangled himself from Artemis. He walked around the room and located his clothes. After pulling them in he debated the importance of what he wanted to do and how Artemis might react if he wasn't here when she woke. He settled for a compromise and wrote her a note. Pulling a phone he forgot he had from his pocket he began making calls. Finding Drake and Autumn's room he knocked on the door softly in hopes that one WA awake and he wouldn't wake the other.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Artemis remained asleep, too tuckered out from their activities to notice the empty space besides her
Draked turned towards the door "yes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Blake poke his head in, phone to his ear. "I wanted to tell you that I was hoping to take a quick trip before we headed out. I-" he hesitated and put a hand over the phone. "I wants to find a jeweler's. I just made sure I have enough money."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next