the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 15 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:20 am

(gtg, I will be making a small appearance 2 est, but then it's off to work for me Sad )

drake laughed, "what in the world did we use to do before this?" he pressed her further into the bed to show what he meant

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 15 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:24 am

Flashes of what she did ran through her mind, making her freeze for a moment, but she pushed them far from her mind and kissed him, bringing him as close as possible, her body begging for him to help her loose herself again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Blake laughed delightedly and wrapped his arms tightly around her, picking her up and swinging her around. When he finally calmed and sat her back down he pulled the ring from the box and held her hand. Slowly slipping it on.

Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:20 pm

Lana curled up against his side, at peace for the moment. Her Ryder was safe, that was all that mattered. She let her eyes drift shut, the exhaustion taking over. He was safe so she could allow herself a small rest.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:08 pm

((*Looks around* I'm alone.....*jumps up and down* I'll give Grace an adventure!!!))

Grace glanced around herself and sighed, "I thought I was done with this disappearing stuff." She muttered.
A bright light appeared next to to her and she rolled her eyes.
"Not quite Grace." The women in the light said. "You are on probation as you know. Angels aren't spose to act as you do."
Grace rolled her eyes again, "But you made me into on anyway and have informed me that can't be taken away, unfortunately."
The light grew brighter. "No, it can't. But you are henceforth exhiled to earth until you learn the proper loving attitude.
Grace's eyes grew wide, "You mean I get to stay with Artemis and Blake and Autumn and Drake?"
"Yes, but heed my warning Grace. The longer you are on earth the weaker you will become. Angels can die. If you can not find yourself as you need to then you will die. Permanently."
The light was gone and Grace was plunged into darkness. It was silent for a moment before she started screaming. "Die??"
Then she found herself back on earth.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:19 pm

"Crap!" Grace screamed after running into like her fifth tree. Stupid Wings. She glared at the sky. "If I'm not a good angel can't you at least take the wings??"
Upon receiving no answer Grace sighed again and examined the tree her wing was currently caught on. After untangling the mess she scrambled up the side. At the top she glared around as she realized that there where miles of this thick forest.
"Great!" She screamed at the sky again. "Couldn't you have put me in $@%#@ civilization??"
She jumped from the tree into the sky and started opposite of the sun. She figured if it was always behind her she couldn't get lost. Grace was still the worst flyer in the world though and often found herself dropping to low and slamming into tops of tree. Steaming she searched for a way out of the forest.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Hours later she managed to escape the thickest part of the forest and she sat down for a rest. After about twenty minutes she jumped up and started again. But as she leaped from the forest floor she heard something growling behind her. She turned to see yellow eyes starring out of the dark leaves.
Hurriedly she jumped into the sky, as a claw hooked itself in her wing. She tumbled to the ground and turned to face the mountain lion. She thought for a moment, she learned earlier when she first came back as an angel that all of her power was back.
Smiling she waved a hand as the cat leaped again and a rock wall slammed into the cat's path. It screeched and ran off into the forest. With a smile Grace took back off into the sky.

After about ten more hours she managed to find the edge of the forest. She rested at the forest's edge and began searching for a town. A huge city lay miles to the east and she found a plane in the air port to sneak onto. It went to New York.
When she got into town later she decided to use a trick she saw Blake use long ago. After finding an old, long, black overcoat to slip over her wings and hide them she walked down the street. It wasn't long till she'd pick-pocketed over fifteen people. Thank goodness for the years she'd watched Blake as a ghost picking up the same skills he did.
When she had enough money she went into store and into a bathroom. Inside she decided to try a power she knew most angels had. They could make themselves become the age they would be if they hadn't died. She focused as she had been taught and watched as the young girl features died away to changed into a young women with beautiful, long, blonde hair to her shoulders. The blue eyes stared out of her pale skin making her look more innocent than everyone knew she was. Happily she walked out of the bathroom and bought a new, cute, coat to cover her wings along with a pair of dark blue jeans and a spaghetti strap red tank.
She searched the streets for a motel.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Finally she found a really expensive looking one, and after pick-pocketing a few more people she walked in and got a room. Exhausted she went up an collapsed on the bed.

((*bows* I hope you liked the mini Grace adventure. She is now in the same hotel as everyone else.))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Ryder held lana close

((very nice))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:47 pm

((Taylow!! *give giant hug* I was going to die of boredom!! *Hides head in hands* I just realized how much I posted while no one was on with my boredom. Its embarrassing.))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Lana was out, in a death-like sleep. Her body was so exhausted that nothing could probably wake her up now until it was rested. She really needs to take better care of herself.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Ryder was just as tired as Lana was, but often made sure to wake up and watch her for a while to make sure she was ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:06 pm

(*sighs* I feel like waking Grace up. 0.o I got an idea, wanna make a charrie for Grace??))

Grace finally slipped from her dreams to find it almost nine in the morning. She groaned and pulled herself from the bed. A quick hand over her clothing to flatten out the wrinkles and a complementary brush through her hair she was ready. Before walking out the door she found herself staring in the the mirror. She didn't look like Grace the nine year old kid anymore. She looked like the 19 year-old she was spose to be. ((I think that her and Blake would be 19, I can't remember.))
With a small smile she headed down to breakfast.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:07 pm

(lmao, I love grace cheers )

Drake complied, his body striving towards hers hungrily as he nibbled down her neck.

Artemis ignored the ring and stared at blake in admiration, after all- he was the gem to her. She stroked his face, trying to convince herself he was really there, that he really did want her. It was all too good to be true

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Lana rolled into Ryder in her sleep. Dreams unable to reach her she had her first completely restful sleep in weeks. Her fists curled into balls on his chest and she smiled.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:10 pm

(Ella!!! *give hug*))

Blake smiled and gripped the hand on his face . Not letting go he stood and leaned in to give her a kiss. This was it, soon they would be inseparable, nothing would keep them from each other. He wouldn't have it any other way.
"I love you." He said again.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:12 pm

(hola! I'm on on for a quick sec *scowls* I hate work)
Tears filled artemis's eyes "why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Ryder held her close.

Autumn stopped, her stomach lurching, and quickly made her way out from under him and to the bathroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Blake smiled, "I've told you, you're smart, beautiful, and all around wonderful girl. I have found myself caught by your charm, entrapped by your wit. I'm afraid that I have no idea what I would do without you now, and I'm determined not to have to find out."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Bells wrote:(*sighs* I feel like waking Grace up. 0.o I got an idea, wanna make a charrie for Grace??))

Grace finally slipped from her dreams to find it almost nine in the morning. She groaned and pulled herself from the bed. A quick hand over her clothing to flatten out the wrinkles and a complementary brush through her hair she was ready. Before walking out the door she found herself staring in the the mirror. She didn't look like Grace the nine year old kid anymore. She looked like the 19 year-old she was spose to be. ((I think that her and Blake would be 19, I can't remember.))
With a small smile she headed down to breakfast.

Interested?

Lana felt herself begin to pull from the dreams. When she was partly awake she just sat there and stared at Ryder, unable to believe she almost lost him.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Drake froze, watching her run to the bathroom. What had he done? He walked timidly over to her and held her hair "autumn? you okay?"

Artemis gave a wide smile, happily falling into his arms "I love you too," she whispered

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Blake felt his heart swell and he pulled her close. Kissing the top of her head he swore to himself once again that he wouldn't allow anything to ever hurt her again.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Artemis clung to him like there was no tomorrow. The wind picked up around her, becoming light and playful as it bristled their hair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Autumn's empty stomach quivered as she had the dry heaves. when she was done she leaned against Drake, closing her eyes. "I think so." She muttered.

Ryder was asleep, absolutely exauhsted, his face still somewhat pale.

((I guess I can make a charrie for her if you want))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:30 pm

((*jumps up and down, then pauses* only if you want to.))

Lana reached down and wiped the hair from his face. She lightly kissed his cheek as if not to wake him up. Then got out of the bed and located her clothes.

Blake laughed a little and looked around. The weather was beautiful outside reflecting his mood. "Come on." He said tugging her hand. He sat on a chair and pulled her onto his lap. "So, when do you want to get married?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next