the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 14 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:25 am

Ryder looked at her shocked, and rubbed his cheek. "What did I do?" He asked looking exasperated. "All I did was kiss you before you left!"

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 14 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:28 am

Lana growled, "You almost died is what you did!"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:29 am

Ryder stared at her incredulously. "Is that what happened? I thought I was just going through metopause." He smirked and pulled her down so he could kiss her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:32 am

Lana kissed him back before looking at him, all the emotion she'd seen visible in her eyes. "You said you wouldn't leave me."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:35 am

Ryder looked up at her. "I haven't left you." He said with a smile. "I'm still here, and i've been here. I haven't gone anywhere else."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:37 am

Lana growled under her breath before giving up and kissing him deeply on the lips.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:44 am

Ryder smiled and kissed her back, his arm wrapping around her and holding her close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:50 am

Lana rolled so that he was over her and continued kissing him, letting her hands slip under his shirt and run in circles on his chest.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:55 am

Ryder groaned and kissed her deeper, his hands moving under her shirt hungrily, as they roamed freely. His fingers traced the outline of her hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:58 am

Lana pulled his short off not wanting the barrier between him and her hands. She ran them over every part of his chest memorizing it all. Then she moved on to his lower stomach. The kisses grew even deeper and she pressed herself against him.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:03 am

Ryder slipped her shirt off, his fingers trailing down to her pants, his thumbs hooking the edges and giving an annoyed tug, wanting them gone, his kisses growing deeper, his body pressing close to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:07 am

Lana finished exploring his stomach and slipped her fingers onto his Jeans. Tugging them down she continued exploring. She let out a soft moan as his fingers touched HeR skin, sending little shivers down her spine.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:11 am

Ryder groaned, tugging off her pants his hands holding her hips as he pressed her deeper into the bed, shedding his pants and tangling his body with hers, becoming one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:15 am

Lana was drowning with pleasure, her every sense on fire. She wasn't letting him out of her sight again. She decided. She couldn't stand the thought. She closed her eyes and held him close.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:19 am

They slowed and Ryder just held her close, his kisses finding their way all over her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:05 am

Bells wrote:Blake shifted nervously, "Artemis, I love you." He suddenly found some bit of confidence. Taking her hand he knelt down and puller out the box. Flipping it open smoothly he looked up into her beautiful eyes. "Will you marry me?"

Lana raced towards the house.

Artemis blinked a few times in shock before throwing herself around his neck "yes, yes I will"

Drake chuckled and laid down next to Autumn, occupying himself by gazing into her eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:43 am

Autumn smiled and slipped herself ontop of him and kissed his chest and sighed happily. "good for them." she muttered atfer a minute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:50 am

Drake pulled her close and breathed in her scent "indeed" he kissed her forehead "you still up for seeing a justice of the peace?" he asked with a grinned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:53 am

"Of course." Autumn smiled, kissing him softly as her hands made their way under his robe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:57 am

Drakes breath caught and he let out a small moaned before rolling them over so he was on top "good" he grinned, kissing her neck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:00 am

Autumn smiled as her hands continued down to his waist, her fingers brushing along his hips as she brought his mouth up to hers and kissed him, her lips seeming to beg for him to kiss her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:04 am

Fire ran through him and he eagerly kissed her back, pressing himself to her and finding his way inside as pleasure ran through them both. Suppose they would have to get dressed if they wanted to go get married. he held her tighter. oh well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:12 am

A moan escaped Autumn, her breath catching, her hands continuing to explore his body. Justice of the peace could wait she decided. She arched her body so she'd be pressed against him, her fingers digging into his back as she kissed him, their bodies entangled, she didn't want to ever move.

At least an hour later they began to slow, but she kept her legs around him, refusing to let go of him as she laid her head on his chest, with a content sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:16 am

Drake gave a blissful sighed, still trying to catch his breath "clothing, smothing" he scoffed, kissing up and down her neck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:19 am

Autumn smiled, arching her neck so he could get everywhere, closing her eyes happily. "My thoughts exactly." She murmered, her fingers tracing small patterns on his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next