the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 18 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Lana stared back, "You are."

Grace darted into a store, a huge smile on her face. "Look at that dress!" She pointed to a hot pink, layered dress in the window.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 18 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Jess raised his brow at it and glanced at her, trying to picture her in it and shook his head. "Nah. That one." He said pointing to a pale purple, fancy dress.

Ryder watched her, his hands resting on her hips. "I thought I was awake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Lana glanced at his hands, "You are, but you're going to sleep."

Grace pursed her lips thoughtfully, "You're right." She ran to ask a worker about getting it down.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:41 pm

"Is that so?" Ryder asked, his fingers trailing down the inside of her thighs and to her knees, his brow raised.

Jess chuckled as he watched her, his brows raised at her enthusiasm(sp?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:44 pm

Lana shuddered, "Yes?" Her statement was more of a question.

Grace go the dress and ran into the dressing room. She frowned, how did it fit with her wings? Shrugging she slipped it on and didn't zip the back. "Come in here." She told Jess and unlocked the door. She said she was an angel, who cared if he saw the wings.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Artemis pulled him closer " I know" she ran her hands over him hungrily

Drake chuckled bringing her back to the bed "its like the cold but makes you puke"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Autumn thought for a minute and shook her head. "No, it's not that." she muttered, curling up next to him.

Ryder smiled and chuckled, twisting so she was back on the bed again. He moved himself over her and raised a brow. "Really?" he asked.

Jess raised a brow and looked around before disapearing into the changing room with her. "Yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Drake froze "oh" his face lit up "oh!" he gathered her in his arms "really?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Autumn glanced up at him and gave a small smile, trying hard not to get her hopes up, but gave a slight nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:05 pm

(heading home!)

Joy spread through drake and he brought her to him, kissing her with a fiery passion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Immediately the tension left her body and she lost herself in the kiss, only to pull away and run to the bathroom again. In her mind she was cursing her stomach for pulling her away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Blake ran the kisses even lower.

Lana was breathing unevenly. "Yes?"

Grace twisted around to see him. "What do ya think?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:19 pm

"hm," Jess looked her over, turned her back to the front and zipped it up to just above her lower back, where the zipper ended, and then turned her to face him again. He raised a brow as he appraised her and nodded. "I like it." He said bending the light so she could see herself a little better.

Ryder kissed down the middle of her chest and down to her stomach and continued to her waist, then back up, pausing at her lips. "You sure?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Artemis's breath caught, a moaned escaping her lips as pleasure ran like fire through her body, she strained toward him, wanting more

Drake cursed and ran over to hold her hand "you okay?" he asked, slightly panicked
(hey, so what did I miss? I wasn't able to read the other post during work -.-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:27 pm

((Grace went back to heaven, and then got kicked out for bad behavior and is now 19 and with Jess in NYC as well))

Autumn's body shuddered as she tried to puke up nothing, the action restricting her breath. She stopped for a second, able to catch her breath and was about to answer his question, but then the nausea hit her again and she was back at it, tears starting to roll down her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Drake started to panic, not liking how helpless he felt. He squeezed her shoulders and sat by her side, patiently waiting it out
(kk)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Autumn finally got herself under control and sat back, coughing a few times. She wiped the tears from her face and sighed. Back to the sickness. She leaned against him, letting her eyes close, feeling really tired. "I'm hungry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Drake frown, bringing her back to the bed. As if on cue, a knock sounded at the door, he answered it to find the bell hop delivering the ice cream buffy he ordered.
He raised an eyebrow and wheeled it over to Autumn "ice cream?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Autumn raised her brow and sat up staring at it unsure. "Is it good?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:58 pm

"Delicious!" he exclaimed, removing the tops "and great when you don't feel good too"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Autumn watched him curiously, staring at the creamy substances in the bowls. She raised a brow at him and picked up the spoon hestiantly. "Are they all different?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Drake nodded, picking up a spoon of his own "a bowl of each flavor" he dipped his spoon in a Carmel swirl on and took a bite, trying to encourage her "yum"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Autumn glanced back at the ice cream after watching him. She wasn't sure how she felt about the pink ones...or the brown ones.. She took a deep breath and slipped her spoon into a vanila marbel and closing her eyes as she brought it to her mouth. She recoiled slightly, surprised by how cold it was, but as soon as the substance melted onto her tongue she couldn't help a sigh. It was the best thing she'd ever tasted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Drake grinned, studying her expression "good?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Autumn opened her eyes and nodded, taking the vanila marbel and eating the rest hungrily. The creamy white mixed with the dark brown swirl seemed to set her taste buds singing. "What is this? What's in it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next