the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

2 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 26 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:24 am

Brb in 1 hr
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath - Page 26 Empty Re: Sorcery- delete and feel my wrath

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:29 am

Autumn rolled her eyes. "I'm not sure I'll fit in these, your a little more...slight than I am." She said as she looked her up and down. "And don't have a pudge."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:32 am

Artemis sighed and rolled her eyes back "nonsense" she pulled out another sundress, pale pink with soft green embroidery. She held it up to her, it looked like it would fight "here, try it on"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:33 am

Autumn looked at the dress and then back at Artemis. "um..I'm not sure how." She blushed slightly. She'd never encountered a dress in her life. Ever. Even as a little girl she never wore one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:37 am

Artemis stared at her for a second and blinked hard before tugging her into the bathroom and tearing off her clothes. Modesty? what was that?
She slipped the dress over Autumn and gave a pleased smile as it fit her perfectly. She adjusted the dress and made sure it was all buttoned and tied up before stepping back "beautiful" she stuck her in front of a mirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:41 am

Autumn looked in the mirror. She jumped slightly, her eyes widening in shock. She looked...beautiful. Except for the slight pudge forming in the stomach area. She raised a brow at it, resisting the urge to touch it. "i've never been to fond of pink. But I like it." She said with a shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:43 am

Artemis's eyes fell to Autumns stomach and she stared, her feet bringing her forward as she placed one small hand on the bump "you're pregnant!" she breathed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:48 am

Autumn looked at her and blushed slightly but gave a small nod. "Ya. Again." She sighed and looked down at Artemis's hand on her stomach. "It's only one this time I think...not nearly as sick as the last time. I don't think it has abilities either."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:51 am

Artemis reached out with her mind, locating the small life force "you're pregnant" she repeated, slightly dazed "you feeling okay?" she pulled away and wrapped her arms around herself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:57 am

Autumn looked at her and gave a small nod. "For now." She muttered and hugged herself. "Just a little hard. You know? Not sure I'm ready for this again...but it's not like I can really do anything about it now. So, just gotta...make myself ready I guess." She looked down at her toes, her boots looking slightly funny with the dress. "And Drake is just so excited, I-I can't talk to him about it. He gets this distant, stoney look or turns really mad." She took a deep breath. "I just really wish this could be done with, you know? I'm tired of running. I'm tired of the stress that comes with it." she blinked back the tears that threatend to fall, looking up at the ceiling in an attempt to keep them back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:04 am

Artemis pulled her out a pair of flats to go with the dress and squeezed her shoulder saddly "we're ...different... things are never going to be normal for us.. as long as we have these abilities, we're going to be hunted"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:07 am

Autumn nodded, a few tears making their way down her cheeks. "I know. It just makes life hard when you're sick all the time." she gave a weak smile that faded easily. "Thank you, for the dress and shoes." She wiped her cheeks off and slipped into the flat and opened the door and walked out of the bathroom.

((I gtg I'm about to crash. I might make one more post but I doubt it. You should look at What Is Dance in the Other CC section..just because it would be fun I think))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:10 am

Artemis followed through and sighed.
Drake spotted Coral and gasped, staring at her. She looked so beautiful.
Artemis's head snapped up as she noticed drake. She tensed, clinging to Autumns side.
Drake grimaced and stayed put, not wanting to scare the girl "you're-you're beautiful" he murmured

Last edited by Ella Rose on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:12 am

Autumn glanced at Artemis and rubbed her shoulder gently. "thanks." Autumn said with a blush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:14 am

(and now we need bells... she should be back any moment.. wanna go to draggerhorn?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:15 am

((I can't I'm about to fall asleep again. I'll try and get on tomarrow..but I don't know if it'll happen. Anyway, goodnight))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:16 am

(night!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:19 am

((Sry lots of wedding stuff to clean up.))

Blake smiled as he walked forward and pulled Artemis into his arms. "Not as beautiful as you look." He murmured in her ear.

Lana smiled gratefully, "that sounds excellent. "
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:21 am

Grace laughed, "Ten years I was constantly doing just that." Her eyes sparkled mischievously. "Bet I'm better at it than you."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:25 am

Artemis gripped Blake shirt tightly, eyes wide and nervous as she remained quite.
Drake sighed and looked to Blake, "We're off to get married, we'd love you to be our witnesses... if you find you're up for it." His eyes slide to Artemis and he pulled autumn into his own arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:48 am

Blake grinned, "Of course, we were hoping the same of you."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:31 pm

"Great." Autumn said with a smile and patted Drakes chest before grabbing his shirt and dragging him from the room. "Lets go." She said as she dragged him down the hall, his shirt still in her hand, although she was being slightly gentle about it. She could feel her stomach starting to churn and she wanted to get this done before she ended up in the bathroom again.

Ryder glanced at her and smiled. "Where would you like to eat?"

Jess smiled widely. "Have you ever watched people from a distance and made up a dialog for them?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Lana smiled sweetly, "Olive Garden?"

Blake chuckled and followed them still holding Artemis close.

Grace frowned slightly and tilted her head, "No."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:46 pm

"Olive Garden it is." Ryder said taking the nearest exit, which was a rest stop, and parked the car. He took hold of her hand, locking the doors and taking the keys and putting them in his pocket. They both appeared infront of an Olive Garden, but the waiter spoke in French. Ryder easily answered and they were led to a table that was on the balcony.

Jess smiled widely, a glint of mischief in his eye as he grabbed her hand and pulled her up with him. "Come on. I'll show you." He chuckled and pulled her back towards the populated part of Central Park.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Lana smiled broadly, her eyes sparkling. "France? You brought me to an Olive Garden in France?"

Grace let him lead her, she didn't let people do that often. As she watched him her only thought was if you got past the irritating remarks he was pretty likable.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next