the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 4 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:21 pm

(Kay, I'll make a human then)

Lorrick pulled on the t-shirt. It was a little small for him, but it was good enough. "IcyHot. IcyHot works wonders."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 4 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Angel-
Name: Hunter
Age Appearance: 19
Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vpzPBewsqWU/TK6kraHR8bI/AAAAAAAAHx0/PG2FJBW0g-k/s1600/Beautiful_angel_Girls6.jpg
Personality: very reserved and does her best not to get attached to her charges. She has a tendancy towards being very fierce and some of her charges mysteriously disapear
Human: Caleb
Other: She has a black rose tat on the back of her shoulder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kylia rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "How do you use it?"

Last edited by Taylow on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:35 pm

Human-
Name: Bennet
Appearance: light brown hair, dark brown eyes. Tanned skin with slight muscle, although he covers that fact with loose fitting t-shirts. He has his little brother's name tattooed on his wrist.
Personality: Ben can be very drawn off at times, in his own world where everything wasn't such a "sh*t hole" as he likes to put it. He can't stand violence, can't stand the heartache that it brings, so he'll try to stop a fight if he ever sees one.
Weapon(s): He has one knife that he keeps in his boot for emergencies.
History: His little brother, Jeremey, used to be a trouble maker. He'd steal anything he could get his hands on. Which included a Hummer car. The gang member that he stole it from shot him in a drive by a week after. Ben called GWC to get revenge, even though violence isn't his nature.
Angel: Malakai
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Lorrick sighed and walked into the living room, coming back with the tube of IcyHot in his hand. "Just rub it on bruises and sore muscles," he said, tossing it to her.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:41 pm

Kylia rolled her eyes again and slipped her shirt off and looked at him, tossing the tube back at him and turning her back to face him. "I can't reach." She stated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Lorrick studied her back, the bruises and cuts decorating her skin. The muscle in his jaw twitched again, forcing him to take a deep breath to settle the slight anger that was rising up. Without a word, he sat on the bed behind her and started to rub in the medication, her skin warm under his hands.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Kylia gasped at the cold gel, goosebumps racing across her skin. She bit back the pain that came from him rubbing the bruises and sat there, staring at her blankets, trying to forget that it hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:03 pm

Caleb walked along the street, adjusting the backpack he had and looking over his shoulder. Well, this was an /inconvenience/ for him certainly, he thought as he walked into an alleyway and disappeared into the shadows. He takes out the flier with his face upon it, and a little sum of money for his life or capture. Never good for business... He pauses a moment, pulling off his backpack and sitting down on an empty crate. He gets his laptop out and gets the angel's website up once he found an unprotected Wifi signal. 'Need someone for protection' he types in quickly, closing his laptop again and continues walking down the alleyway.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:07 pm

"You!" Called a man as he stood infront of Hunter's cell. "You've got another assignment. Don't botch this one up." He growled, as he opened up the cell door and shoved a paper into her hand. She looked it over quickly then dropped the paper and walked out and took to the sky, trying to locate her new charge. His name was Caleb apparently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Lorrick rubbed his hands on his pants when he was finished. "It should numb the pain," he murmurmed. "Go cold and then, well, hot."

I'm addicted to IcyHot...Actually, I'm gunna go find mine right now. I have a bruise on my hip from being stepped on by the catcher when I slid into home -.-
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Kylia nodded as she slid her tank top on instead of her regular shirt. She sighed and took the tube and laid on her back and rubbed some on her stomach. She then tossed the tube across the room, wiped her hand on his pants and forced herself to stand and her legs to move to the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Caleb shaded his eyes from the hazy sun as a shadow passed, bird-like but bigger.
"Ain't that him?"
"I think it is," a man said to his pal next to him.
Caleb sighs. Certainly /inconvenient/ all right...
He just hoped that was his angel coming, because he'd be very disappointed if he were to die before they showed up.
He gave a small smirk as they pulled out their weapons, running the next with the two of them trailing him. What some people will do for a couple thousand...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Lorrick looked down at his pants, his eyebrows raised. Shaking his head with a small smile on his lips, he followed her into the kitchen. "You still up for ice cream then?"

Bennet was on his knees, fiddling with the engine of a motorcycle. His muscle shirt and jeans were covered with grease, his face nearly as bad. He looked up at the clock on the garage wall, wondering when his angel was going to come. He had asked for one a few days ago, and she still hasn't arrived. Sighing, he took a wrench to the engine again.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:37 pm

"I'm always up for ice cream." Kylia said as she pressed her favorite button again, and smiled as the smell of coffee began to fill the kitchen.

A girl appeared infront of them in tattered jean shorts that came to mid thigh and a tank top. "You Caleb?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Caleb nodded, turning as the two guys rounded the corner. "You're my angel then?" He asks as they pull out their guns, though they're now thinking through the fact with her there. "Get along with angelic things, i suppose."

Malakai lands softly on the roof of the car, crossing her legs silently and sitting down, folding her wings in. Simply staring at the hood of the car her assignment hid under, not saying anything yet. Quiet as always, simply observing. She's been observing for these few days, just getting his patterns down.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Hunter shrugged, her face stony and blank as she disapeared. She appeared behind the two men, her wings wrapping around the one, lifting him into the air slightly, her hands slid up his neck and there was a defining crack and he was on the ground dead. This all happened very quickly. The second wasn't as lucky to feel her touch. There was another crack, and he fell dead next to the other one. Her bare feet lightly touched the ground as her wings folded behind her and she looked at Caleb. "does that suit you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:55 pm

"Yeah, I suppose," he says, giving a small humorless chuckle. They were certainly right about these things not having emotions huh? Not really a thing though, right? People who asked for whatever from another. He absent mindedly wondered if he'd become so apathetic. He gave a small cough, meeting her eyes. "What's your name?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:06 pm

"My last charge called me Hunter. But you're suppose to name me." Hunter said as she watched him, a brow raised at his chuckle. She looked at the man next to him and her eyes hardened slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Caleb frowned slightly, thinking. He never was the creative type. "Hunter's fine," he says, running a hand through his dark hair, catching her look. "Expect more of that, i suppose. At least until we've got this bounty taken care of."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:05 pm

Satisfied with his work, Ben wipped his hands on his shirt and closed the hood of the car. It was only then that he noticed the girl sitting on its roof. He jumped back in surprise, his eyes slightly wide. "Holy sh*t," he muttered, staring at her. "Where'd you come from?"

Lorrick smiled slightly and leaned against the counter, his arms crossed over his chest. "Just tell me when you're ready to go then."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:20 pm

"GWC," Malakai murmurs, eying his surprised face blankly, wide eyed innocent look that she seemed to always have on. Her wings fan out slightly, sort of an obvious answer. Stupid question...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Ben rolled his eyes, relaxing. "Well I got that much," he muttered, gesturing to her wings. "I was talking about the fact that you just randomly appeared on this old Comaro's roof." He stared pointedly at her, making a gesture to indicate her getting down.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Malakai fanned her wings out, standing on the floor instead. "You had specifically asked where I had come from, not why I was there. Pardon my misinterpretation of a basic question." She crosses her arms and looks up at him, so much taller than her like most humans.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:04 am

Kylia shrugged and turned off the coffee machine. "I'm ready whenever you are."

Hunter watched him. She was curious as to why he needed protection. But it was like tennyson said. "it was not theirs to question why. It was only theirs to do and die."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Caleb sighs, running a hand through his hair again. "You know why I called you then?" He asks, not taking her eyes off him.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next