the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AD...don't lock this again please

3 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 22 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:24 am

(( How are we going to get Lorrick back to his normal self? Kylia nearly dying or something? ))

Lorrick became quiet again. If she did not want his help, he wouldn't give it to her. That's what angels did anyway, right? They listened to their charges no matter what. So he fell into step behind her once more, his eyes searching the shadows.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

AD...don't lock this again please - Page 22 Empty Re: AD...don't lock this again please

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:26 am

((She can get attacked by a random thug, and then freak out when Lorrick tries to touch her I guess. If that doesn't work, then I'm definatly going to make it so she's almost dead))

Kylia fought to keep any tears, any emotions back and away from her face. Away from everyone. Her heart sealed back into it's stone container where no one could get to it again. She felt hands wrap around her, cool metal pressing to her head. "Where's the money?" A voice growled in her ear, the clicking of a gun being set the only other sound above the rush of her heart. "Go to hell." she growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:01 pm

(( One way or another, he'll turn back to normal. *nods* ))

Lorrick moved without thought, acting according to how he was trained. He grabbed Kylia's shoulder, pulling her behind him, his elbow coming up to the thug's wrist, knocking the gun out of his hand.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Kylia flinched and shrunk from Lorrick's touch, though she moved behind him as directed. The man stared at him with wide eyes and ran off. Kylia wrapped her arms around her torso and continued to walk, refusing to let it phase her, though her body was shaking slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Lorrick felt Kylia flinch under his touch, slight hurt flashing across his face. He pushed it away quickly, before she was able to see it. Emotions got in the way, they made things more complicated. Putting his hands back in his pocket, he followed Kylia once more, his eyes on her back. He was walking closer to her than before, only a few inbetween them now.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:29 pm

Kylia felt him be closer and she frowned. She turned, her face void and stoney. "Stop following me so close, you look like a stalker!" Her words having the same void feel to them. "Why didn't you just let him shoot me? Next time, just let it be ok?" She turned, not waiting for his answer as she continued down the sidewalk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Lorrick froze on the sidewalk, the hurt flashing across his face once more. She had never yelled at him before, never Told him what she was telling him now. What had changed? What went wrong? "I'm sorry," he murmured just loud enough so that she could hear. He continued to follow her, this time far enough away so that outsiders woyuld never think that they were together.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Kylia made it to the end of the block before she burst into tears. She couldn't keep them in ever since he had gotten her to move pass her emotional block. She burried her face in her hands as large wet tears cascaded down her cheeks, her body shaking with her soft sobs. Why didn't somone just shoot her already?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Lorrick stopped when she stopped, shifting from one foot to the other as he watched her. He knew that once before, he would have wrapped her in his arms and kissed away her tears, but he couldn't find himself doing that anymore. So, instead, he stood there. He stood there and watched for signs of danger, waiting for the tears to stop.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:11 pm

Kylia looked up at him with hard, emotionless eyes and ran. She ran as fast as she could, ducking through allies, ignoring the pain that coursed through her body, the tears that blurred her vision. She refused to stop. She kept running until she found a place to hide from him and then stayed there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Lorrick followed her as far as he could before losing her in one of the allies. "Kylia," he called, his eyebrows pulled together. He wasn't sure that she was in this specific alleyway, but he had a pretty good idea that she was. "Kylia, please come out."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:24 pm

Kylia found a small opening in the alley that connected that one to the next. She quietly moved from her spot, making sure to stay unseen and unheard as she slipped through it and continued to run. She didn't want found. Not by him and his cold eyes anway. She ran to the outside of town, all her wounds now ripped open, blood trickling down visibley down her clothes. She saw the bridge up ahead, below it the deep and fast paced river, and her eyes gained a slight light. An escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Lorrick cursed softly and took to the sky, his eyes searching the ground for Kylia. Something twinged in his chest, something that made him grit his teeth in frustration. She shouldn't be doing this. Shouldn't be running from him. He wanted her to feel protected by him. Not the total opposite.

(( Tay, I've fallen in love with Lorrick and his angelness...Would you mind if I tried to start him a book? Kind of with this same concept? It won't be exactly the same, I promise, but it'll be along the same lines.... ))
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm

((I don't mind, but thing is the idea wasn't originally mine. I barrowed it from someone I CC'd with on another site. So...i guess if you wanted to make it so like the name wasn't GWC and things like that, that would be fine I think))

Kylia reached the bridge, her body slamming against it's rails as she finally got herself to a stop. She tried to catch her breath, coughing, hurling from the extreame exertion. She saw Lorrick flying towards her and she climbed up the railing quickly and jumped. The cold water shocked her body, making her lungs scream for air, her body getting tossed by the currents making her loose her orientation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:59 pm

(( Alrighty, thank you! Like I said, it won't be exactly the same. It'll have differences =] ))

"Kylia!" Her name was torn from his throat. Seeing her jump into the rushing river slapped him out of his emotionless void. Seeing her body be sucked under the water made his heart explode, everything rushing over him at once. He tucked his wings along his spine at the last minute, cutting through the ice cold water.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Kylia's head was pounding from the preassure of the water around her, her body aching as she was tossed violently back and forth, her lungs withering inside her chest. She felt her body go numb, her mind growing light as darkness began to cloud her vision, a sweet peaceful bliss removing her pain as she gave in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Lorrick found her, just as his lungs started to burn from lack of air. He pulled her into his arms and swam up as fast as he could. When his head hit the air, his wings flew out from his back, taking them into the air. He landed on the side of the bridge, gently setting Kylia on the ground. Water was running off his body, onto her pale face. The sight of no light in her eyes made his stomach twist, his heart taken in a cold, skeletal hand. "Kylia," he said, hitting her cheek a few times. "Kylia, wake the hell up!" Without another thought, he started CPR, tears threatening to spill over.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Kylia coughed, spitting up water, gasping for air as she finally came around. She rolled to her side, puking up all the water she had swallowed. Her body shuddering, bloodied water trailing down her body. She didn't really notice the tears on his face or even that it was Lorrick. Her mind was still to fuzzy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Lorrick rubbed her back in slow, circular motions, his eyes on her face, his heart beating loudly in his chest. He reached over and took her hair in his hands so she wouldn't puke on it. "Kylia," he murmured, his voice full of worry. "Kylia, look at me."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:49 pm

Kylia's body shuddered as she finally got herself to stop hurling. She took a few deep breaths, locking herself away, preparing to meet his cold gaze. She looked at him finally, her attempt at locking her emotions away a total fail. Hurt, saddness, pain, betrayl. It all shown through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:59 pm

The look on Kylia's face broke him in half. He never wanted her to look at him like that. Never wanted to make her feel those things. Without thinking it through, without wondering what the concequenses might be, he leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers, holding her close. "I'm so sorry," he whispered. "So so sorry."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Kylia flinched slightly when he kissed her, but she kissed him back. All the while her mind telling her it was just some stupid angel trick to make her not want to kill herself. She tried to not let his apologize sink in, tried not to think about what was going on. She couldn't handle another heart brake. Another disapointment. She just..couldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Lorrick felt her hesitation, felt her slightly close herself off. He pulled back, not wanting to push anything on her. Especially after how he had been treating her. What had he been thinking? Why in the hell had he been acting like such a shell of himself? "What were you think?" he asked softly, sitting back.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:23 pm

Kylia looked down, not answering for a while. Honestlly she hadn't. "That I couldn't live with a clone of the Lorrick I knew. That it hurt to much to loose his heart. That there was no point in anything without it." her voice was quiet, still figuring she was talking to the Lorrick clone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Lorrick's heart twinged. ANd now he had lost her, or at least that's what it felt like right then. "Look at me," he whispered, lifting her chin so that their eyes met. He let everything he was feeling travel to her through his gaze. His love for her, his deep and sincere appology, his hatred toward himself... "They put me through the process of becoming an angel again," he murmured, wanting her to know, wanting her to see that he hadn't been acting like this on purpose. "Going through it once was bad enough...but twice..." His voice trailed off as he though about it, wincing. "I'm so sorry," he whispered again. "When I saw you fling yourself into the water...." He looked up at her again, his eyes sad. "It was like I finally woke up."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next