the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound of Madness

3 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sound of Madness - Page 2 Empty Re: Sound of Madness

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:24 pm

Derek chuckled softly and changed quickly. "Not my fault." he told her, a small smirk on his face. He leaned over and kissed her gently. "But if Devon finds out we probably will never see eachother again."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:26 pm

Uh, er, Devon's car is broken down...that's why he hasn't come back. Let's go with that.

"That's true...but why do you still need the pool job?" Carly asked. "Weren't you just doing it so you had a place to stay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Derek thought on how to answer this. She may not like the whole, 'Im doing it for Demi' story. He bit his lower lip and sighed. "I'm working so Demi can keep her place right now. Devon's condition for me coming back was that Demi had to have a place. So I gave her mine. But for her to keep that, I have to keep working."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:46 pm

"Oh...okay, I understand," Carly said, though the tone of her voice didn't match her words. She smiled slightly, though it was kind of fake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Derek didn't know what to say. He knew that tone and knew that on some level she was depressed about this. "I'm sorry?" what else could he say.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:50 pm

"Don't apologize, I just told you I understand," Carly said. She shrugged and stood up. "It's nice of you to do that for your friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:02 pm

"Look at the bright side, Devon can't kick me out for hanging around you to much." Derek smiled. But on the down side, he couldn't hang out with her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:04 pm

"Because we won't be hanging out," Carly mumbled, tucking her hair behind her ear. Basically he was trading the time he could of had with her, for time with Demi. Not directly with Demi, but for Demi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:12 pm

"Don't worry, we will," Derek told her softly. He prayed that they wouldn't get into a fight about this.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:15 pm

"Good." Carly ended it there, kissing him once before leaving the room. "Have fun at your shift...or whatever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Derek grabbed her arm as she led the room and pushed her against a wall gently before kissing her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:19 pm

"Derek," Carly said in amusement beneath the kiss. She'd laugh but she didn't want to break it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:27 pm

"Yes?" Derek chuckled softly against her lips, before pulling away from the kiss. But he kept her pinned against the wall.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:32 pm

"Nothing," Carly said shaking her head, a smile on her face. "You better get going, though, so you're not late."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:39 pm

"Youre right." Derek sighed softly. "Love you." he kissed her cheek before leaving.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:45 pm

"Love you, too," Carly whispered when he left, her smile genuine now. She turned to go down the hall. She'd found this little room the other day that she thought maybe she could use for her fashion design stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:46 pm

(Umm...now what? Lol)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:48 pm

(Demi and Devon?
Or maybe we should bring in some new people just for fun? So that we don't always have to do those two couples)

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Sure...hmmm...maybe I could bring in Mika....)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:55 pm

(Who's Mika?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Nvm... I already have cici in this chat and the two would be to similar. Hmmm... Maybe melody. But I havent decided on a personality for her yet...
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Lol, just pick someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:12 pm

Razz

Name: Remington (remy for short)
Age 16
gender female
looks-
~Hair - strait blond hair that reaches her mid back. Tends to fall perfectly with out much effort.
~Eyes - warm, pretty brown eyes.
~Skin - Pale skin with freckles around her nose.
~Body - on a scale of one to ten, she's like...an 11. but that's only because she works out. She doesn't use this to get guys. (actually, she didn't know that guys started liking her until about a month ago).
~Other - Dresses like a tom boy most of the time. Baggy t-shirts and gym shorts.
personality-
out going. Isn't afraid of much. If out in the woods, she would lead her group. Loves being active and wont stand down from a challenge. But she's also innocent when it comes to romance and guys. Has never had a boyfriend or a fling. See guys as friends.
Why they ran away- I dont really know yet....She just ran away.

Name - Julian
gender - male
Age - 17 almost 18.
Looks
~Hair - soft brown hair that falls slightly into his face. bit of fringe in the front.
~Eyes - gentle emerald green that entice you. Always seem to be smiling, unless he is really.
~Skin - Healthy light golden tan.
~Body - tall and lean. Not overly fit with define muscles, but he isn't scrawny either.
~Other - Wears a hoody where the sleeves are always pushed up to his elbows. Usually has a pencil tucked behind his ear.
personality - funny and out going. Tends to say the wrong thing at the wrong time and gets kicked out of class for it. easy going guy, very relaxed.
other - is an outstanding artist. mostly comic book stuff, but still impressive. Has been asked to do multiple murals around the school and has taken up every request.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Name: Paris
Age 17
gender female
looks-
~Hair - Bright red, usually kept in a messy bun and secured with chopsticks. Or clothespins. Whichever she has handy.
~Eyes - Hazel eyes, that she insists are green one day, then says are brown the next.
~Skin - Since her hair color isn't natural, she doesn't have ginger skin. Her skin is a healthy balance between pale and tan.
~Body - On the thinner side. She used to be scary skinny because of an eating disorder, and she was chubby before that. But now she's just thin, and happy with it.
~Other - Dress crazily, in all sorts of colors and patterns. Lots of layers.
personality-
Spunky, opinionated, blunt, uses pet names
Why they ran away- Wanted an adventure, and never planned on college anyway. Doesn't have a real ambition for anything.

Name: Remington (remy for short)
Age 16
gender female
looks-
~Hair - strait blond hair that reaches her mid back. Tends to fall perfectly with out much effort.
~Eyes - warm, pretty brown eyes.
~Skin - Pale skin with freckles around her nose.
~Body - on a scale of one to ten, she's like...an 11. but that's only because she works out. She doesn't use this to get guys. (actually, she didn't know that guys started liking her until about a month ago).
~Other - Dresses like a tom boy most of the time. Baggy t-shirts and gym shorts.
personality-
out going. Isn't afraid of much. If out in the woods, she would lead her group. Loves being active and wont stand down from a challenge. But she's also innocent when it comes to romance and guys. Has never had a boyfriend or a fling. See guys as friends.
Why they ran away- I dont really know yet....She just ran away.

Name: Blake
Age 16, but looks 18
gender male
looks-
~Hair - short enough that it doesn't flop in his eyes, but long enough that it doesn't look like a buzz cut, and an ink black color.
~Eyes - shocking blue eyes that always lure girls in.
~Skin - Tan, but not as tan as Devon (who looks like Taylor Lautner Wink)
~Body - Very muscular, but not disgustingly so, keeps it that way for girls
~Other - N/A
personality-
flirty, a player, doesn't care about most of the girls he dates.
Why they ran away- His girlfriend died and the town he lived in reminded him too much of her. She was the only one he ever cared about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Remington walked down the street, back pack slung over her shoulder. Where to go, where to go. She couldnt go home, because thats where she was running from. She ran into a guy as she walked slowly, stumbling backwards.

(maybe Julian could be a friend of someone already in the group so he has a way in?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next