the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound of Madness

3 posters

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sound of Madness - Page 15 Empty Re: Sound of Madness

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:50 am

"Don't worry about the price. Take whomever you want." Derek smiled to her. "i just want you to have a good time there."

"Thanks for coming out with me." Remy told him, her voice loud enough to Cary over tue wind.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:55 am

Carly bit her lip then shrugged. "Alright." She kissed his cheek then curled up on his lap. "Hold me. Please?"

"No problem, can't resists invitations from pretty girls," He said back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:00 am

Derek smiled to her and wrapped hisnarms around her. He jep her tightly against him. "You are now my prisoner." he teased her. "I shall never let you go."

Remy nearly stopped running at 'pretty girls', but instead pushed herself to run faster. /his/ voice played in her mind. the voice that haunted her for the past month.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:03 am

"Mmm, sounds good, babe," Carly said, smirking.

Blake glanced over at her and sighed, but kept running.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:13 am

"Good." Derek kissed her neck gently. He kissed up her neck until his lips found hers.

Remy led them to the park and they started down the dirt and rock path next to the water. While they ran, someone ran into her and made her fall. "Hey, watch --" she stopped mid sentence and looked at the figure looming over her. The man who ruined her life stood over her. She reached back and grabbed blames foot. "Bl-Blake?" she trembled an the guy just laughed at her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:15 am

Carly slid right into the kiss, parting her lips to his and wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. For some reason a sense of relief and comfort washed over her ast they kissed.

Blake felt something was off. He grabbed Remy's arm and pulled her to her feet, then wrapped an arm around her waist -- simply to protect her. He looked the man up and down. "Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:04 am

Derek brushed his tongue against hers as her mouth opened. One hand was at the small of her back, keeping her pressed against him. The other was behind her head and tangled in her hair.

The man ignored Blake and looked over Remy. "Still as stunning as ever." he reached over and brushed his hand along her cheek. Remy flinched away from him, part of her glad that she was in blake's arms right now. "I missed you Remington." he reached out to her again and grabbed under her chin. She forced her to look at him, and the girl squirmed in blake's arms.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Here they were, back to making out. But Carly wouldn't say no when he'd just bought her these tickets. She leaned into him when he pressed her to him.

Blake slapped the guy's hand away and roughly pulled Remy back along the path. "We have to go, Remy...to that...thing...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Derek kissed down her jawline and neck. "I love you." he murmured against her soft skin.

"Yea. We do." remy stammered, nearly tripping when he tugged her along. The guy stood there and watched them leave. Once they were out of ear shot and sight, remy stopped walking.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:51 pm

"I know you do," Carly teased as he kissed her.

"Who the hell was that?" Blake sputtered at that point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:03 pm

"Good." Derek rubbed her back gently with his one hand. He kissed her lips lightly again.

Remy didn't answer him. She couldn't bring herself to say who that monster is. "He's the reason I ran away." she finally muttered softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:04 pm

"That's not an answer," Blake grumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:08 pm

"I'm not going to talk about this right now!" Remy snapped. "Not out in the open where people can here." she felt the need to tell someone whY she went through.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:09 pm

"I don't really care, anyways," Blake grumbled again. If she was going to snap at him when he was just trying to help, then she could find someone else to talk to. He started jogging again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Remy jogged along side him again. "Thank you...for getting me away from him." she told him before speeding up slightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:19 pm

"Are you bi-polar or something?" Blake said under his breath. Sure seemed like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:39 pm

"Not bipolar." Remy snapped. "I was just trying to thank you. If you didn't want to be thanked then fine." She continued to run next to him. She misstepped on a loose stone and yelped out when she fell to the ground.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Blake sighed and held out his hand to help her up. "You seem bipolar when you snap at me, then say thank you, then snap at me again. That's all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Remy tried to pill herself up, but yelped when she put weight on her foot. "Fuck...I think I sprained it." she muttered to herself, on the ground again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:59 pm

"From a fall that light? Doubt it," Blake scoffed, but knelt down anyway to check it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:03 pm

"The fall wouldn't have causes it. My foot twisted when I misstepped. Not the first time it's happened to me." Remy sighed, holding her ankle and biting her lip. "It hurts like a bitch."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:04 pm

"Let me guess, now I'm supposed to carry you home, blah blah blah," Blake muttered with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Remy rolled her eyes at him. "That would be nice. I'd rath not just sit on my ass in the middle of a park with my ankle like this." she mumbled softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:11 pm

"You're not being very nice to the person who keeps TRYING to help you," Blake snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Remy sighed and looked at the ground. "Its been a really long day, and that guy showing up didn't help. I'm sorry, I shouldn't be taking my anger out on you.". She apologized to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next