the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound of Madness

3 posters

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sound of Madness - Page 16 Empty Re: Sound of Madness

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:37 pm

"Yeah, you shouldn't be," Blake said bitterly. "Considering it's only one ankle I don't have to carry you, just help you. Come on." He held out his hand again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Remy took his hand and pulled herself to her feet again.she was careful of her ankle this time. "I am sorry for snapping. There a just some things that push me over the edge and I get snappy because of them."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:21 pm

Blake shrugged and was silent as they walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:26 pm

"Giving me the silent treatment? Guess I kinda deserve it." Remy sighed softly and walked somewhat carefully, putting her weight on him as she used her sprained ankle.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:31 pm

"No, not the silent treatment. You're just always making excuses, it's annoying," Blake said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:46 pm

"You don't want excuses? Fine. Here's the truth. That man is a monster. He kidnapped me and my little sister. Drugged us so we wouldn fight back, and tied me down to a chair. He made me watch as he raped and murdered my little sister." Remy stopped walking and looked at Blake. "He said to pay attention, because he would do the same to me. This was a couple months ago. He made it look like my ten year old sister killed herself, and when I tried to tell the police what happened, they wouldn't believe me because I was high off of whatever drug that creep put in my system. They said that there was no evidence of him doing anything wrong and wrote me off as crazy. So, I'm sorry for snapping and the excuses, but this subject is just a /tad/ touchy for me."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:02 pm

"That isn't what I was talking about," Blake said, trying not to think about what she'd just told him. "You never want to be wrong. Not about /this/, Remy, but everything in general. 'Oh, I'm Remy, and everything I do wrong is justified because insert-excuse here."

"Wanna hear about the crap that goes on in MY life? Nope, you wouldn't, you're too self-centered."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:12 pm

"Think, just for two minutes, on what it would feel like to be helpless while you watch your sister or any girl is important in you life go through what my sister did. You couldn't do anything to help them, or even hold their hand while they died just feet away from you. Then tell me I am self centerted for making excuses to hide my painful path." Remy's voice was cold and low. Did no one understand the pain she went through that day? And the man who did that to her sister was still out there. "What pain have you gone through? You say I don care, but I do. I care what happens to people who are somewhat nice to me."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:15 pm

"They're not excuses to "hide your painful path" they're just excuses, excuses. And I don't feel like telling you, it's none of your business," Blake growled.

(Our charries are getting more agressive. Rememeber Carly and Der had a legit fight, too? Like not a "YOU CHEATED ON ME?!" but yelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:23 pm

"Fine. Don't tell me. But don't ever say my excuses are just excuses. Name one excuse I have given you that was just an excuse." Remy snarled at him.

(I know! But I don't think Blake is going to kiss remy right now like Derek did. It would be hilarious if he did though. *thinks of Remy's reaction and laughs*)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:27 pm

(Lol. No, I don't think he's going to. xD That WOULD be funny, though!)

"I don't have everything you've told me tattooed into my brain," Blake grumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Remy rolled her eyes and took a calming breath. "How about we be mature about this and have this argument someplace away from the general public." she offered slowly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:32 pm

"No one's listening, and I'm done with this argument anyway," Blake said, running again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:37 am

Remy looked in disbelief as he left her by running ahead. She sighed and looked down at her ankle. It would be interesting for her to get home now. She pulled out her cell phone and flipped through her numbers. She clicked on Devons number. She was given it upon joining the group in case she needed help with something.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Blake had forgotten about her ankle, but he was too pissed to care.

"Hello?" Devon answered his phone in confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:18 pm

"Hey, Devon, it's remy. Blake and I went out for a run and I sprained my ankle. We got into an argument and he kinda left me." Remy told him, slightly embarrassed as she spoke. "I need a ride home." she mumbled softly.

(he was already out getting something for Demi right? *blushes at sucky memory*)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:25 pm

(yeah)

Devon was picking through CDs. Shit, really? He had to go get the new girl, when he was in the middle of something like this...He fought back a sigh. "Alright, where are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:32 pm

"At the park. You don't need to come right away if you are busy with something." Remy told him, hoping she wasn't interruption something. She did hope that he would come somewhat quickly, but would understand if he didn't.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:47 pm

"I'll be there in around ten minutes, okay? Bye." Devon hung up and grabbed the CDs, having found the ones Demi mentioned, then bought them. Then he ran out to his car and drove over to the park, spotting Remy. He got out. "Hey...I'm here...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:15 pm

"Hey, thanks for coming." Remy sighed and limped over to him. "Twisted my ankle and sprained it." she explained softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:00 pm

"Okay, well, get in the car," Devon said, not really having asked for an explanation. He got back in on the driver's side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Remy climbed into the car and rubbed her ankle. "Sorry for making you come ou here to get me."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:24 pm

"It's fine," Devon said, smiling easily over at her and driving back to the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Once they were back home, remy limped out of the car and back inside. She ignored Blake as she passed him and grabbed her ankle wrap from her bag. Sue slowly started wrapping her ankle.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Blake wasn't there for her to ignore, he was upstairs in his room, talking on the phone to a friend that knew he'd ran. But kept it a secret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next