the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound of Madness

3 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Sound of Madness - Page 21 Empty Re: Sound of Madness

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:22 pm

Name: Cici
looks: Light mousy brown hair with carmel streaks in it. Green-lue eyes, petiete and small.
personality: Cheerful and nice. Kinda bubbly, but very smart. If she isnt hanging out with people, she is usually up in her room reading or writing or drawing.
Why they ran away: Despite her cheerful and loving personality, she got into a bad relationship. She had an abusive boyfriend, and the only way out of it was to run away, or so she thought..

Name- Asher
Age- 16
gender male
looks brown hair and grey eyes. Somewhat tall with broad shoulders. Tan skin with a few scars from street fights
personality TBA
Why they ran away ermm...TBA?

Name- Raffi
Age- 17
gender male
looks blonde hair that falls into his face. Blue eyes that have green hints. is tall and lanky with long limbs.
personality TBA
Why they ran away errmmmm......His father was arrested and couldnt deal with how he was treated at school because of it. ran away to get away.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:15 pm

"Aya-chan, come back!" Kozue giggled, running after Ayame, who was at the end of the sidewalks. With one hand on the side of her furry hat, she kept running, giggles escaping her lips as well. Kozue finally cut up, her face turning serious. "Will you just calm down. You running around so much will not find us a place to stay. maybe we could find jobs around here..." "Or we could find some other runaways and hide with them," Ayame said jokingly. Kozue swatted her upside the head.

Camnden walked around his friends house, wondering why he had so much space... How he had so much space. They were both just teenagers living on their own. Granted, he was home alone right now, but he was going to stay here until his next show.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Asher over heard two girls talking. one brought up the thought of run aways living together and he couldnt help but laugh at the irony. He laugh was somewhat loud from where he sat on the bench. "If you need a place to stay, there actually /is/ a place where runaways live together." He told them.

Raffi lead Camnden around the house, and brought him to the spare room. "You are free to stay here as long as you want." He explained to him. Cici watched them from down the hall, curious. She skipped down to the room and knocked on the door frame.
"hello!" She chirped and smiled to the new guy.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Ayame's face lit up and Kozue put a cautious hand on her shoulder because she as afraid Aya-chan might laungh herself at the boy. Sometimes getting hugs from tiny Asian girls was cool, but other times, it was kind of... Weird. "Really?" Kozue asked, raising an eyebrow skeptically. "How do i know you're not some pervert?" She asked. Behind her, she head Ayame giggle and repeat 'pervert' softly.

Camden laughed and glanced at Raffi quizically. "Thanks man," he said, setting his bags in the door. "Hi," he said to the girl. There was a girl living here? Huh... It was probably his girlfriend, right? Too bad. She was cute, too.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Raffi shrugged and looked at her. "You dont. But i was just giving you the option." He stood and shoved his hands into his pockets. "I could call someone to prove it to you, or we could stop by the pool and any of the life guards can vouche for me seeing as one of my room mates work there." He offered, glancing over at the two girls.

"Welcome to the home of misfits. THere are about...i want to say 8 of us living here, but there could be /way/ more then that now a days. I'm Cici. And you are...?" She skipped over to him and held her hand out for him to skip. She had just had some coffee so she was really hyperactive right now. More so than usual.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:12 pm

"I believe you," Ayame peeped and Kozue wanted to hit her. "Maybe... I mean... How can you be sure that it's open or anything? Do you /live/ there?" Kozue asked, cocking her head slightly. Her and Ayame were probably a site. Most of the other Asians she had seen were stereotypical black haired, and mostly women, their harsh faces only accentuated by their business-like attire. Kozue was a blonde, tall and thin, built exactly like Ayame except wit a bit more curves. Ayame was a bit more petite and she had reddish-brown hair. They shared wide, eager eyes most of the time, though Kozue always looked calmer, slightly more sarcastic.

Camden snorte slightly as he saw how hyper she was. Hopefully she wasn't sure hyper... He had always found that annoying. Especially because his sister was hyperactive and she hated taking pills. "I'm Camden," he said with a small smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:25 pm

"Yes. I live there. Along with like, 12 others or something. The number keeps changing. teens come and go as they please, but it is perfectly safe there. The no romance rule keeps it like that." Asher looked over both of them. They looked asain, but at the same time they didnt. It was the hair that threw him off.

"Cici, calm down some. How much coffee did you have?" Raffi sighed and shook his head. The girl tilted her head as she thought.
"A couple mugs i think...." She shrugged and looked at the new guy.
"Ri-ight...Well I'll see you later Cam. Cici...." He shook his head and just left the room, leaving those two alone.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Kozue's eyes widened very slightly and she nodded a little. A house with that many other runaways gave this city a bad background. She watched Ayame and finally took her hand off. They were both Korean, born and raised, but America had gotten to them, so they both chnged their hair colors, setting them apart. Hair coloring wasn't uncommon for teen girls in Asia, but apparently, it was cool. "Take us there."

Camden stood there for a minute, running a hand through his dark hair and then smiled a little. "Well, I should probably get unpacking," he said, turning to walk into his room, feeling slightly guilty for leaving her there.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:57 pm

Asher nodded and started down the road. "It isn't far, and you are free tO leave whenever." he explained to the two girls as they walked. The old styled large house came into view and he pushed the door open. "Found a few strays!" he called through the house before letting them in.

Cici nodded and smiled to him. "If you need anything my room is next to yours and raffi is right across the hall." she heard Ashers voice and smiled. More people? A grin crossed her face and she ran downstairs.
"Hey Asher!" she grinned and looked at the girls.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:43 pm

(Did Kaler drop this chat?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Strays? Kozue rolled her eyes slightly and Ayame just looked... Well... Happy. She always did, though. "Is there a room that's available?" Ayame asked, cocking her head at the boy. A girl basically flew into the room, grinning at the boy. "Oh, so your name's Asher... That might have been a good thing to ask before we followed you here," Kozue said quietly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Asher chuckled softly and nodded. "Yeah. Would you two prefer to share a room or do you want seperate rooms?" He asked them, turning to face them. "And yea, my name is Asher. This is Cici." The girl waved over to the two new people, a smile on her face. Asher sighed and resisted to facepalm. There were way to many girls in this house.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:19 pm

"Share," Ayame chirped quickly and then Kozue nodded slowly. They couldn't affords to be seperated in a situation like this. They barely knew anyone, they weren't assured safety. "I am Kozue and this is Ayame," she said, finally throwing them a half smile. Ayame waved at the other girl. They both had the same build, being petite, but Ayame seemed taller.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Cici smiled widely to the both of them. "Well it's very nice to meet you." she looked at Asher then back to the girls. "Do you want to show them to the room?"
"sure." He shrugged and started out of the room. "C'mon you two..." he told then softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Ayame smiled, following right behind him while Kozue stayed behind, walking more slowly. She had her hands shoved into her pockets, surveying the house. Ayame seemed to be content just walking around... She seemed content doing anything, though. Kozue was a bit more... Impassive to most things. It took her a while to warm up to new things, especially people.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Asher pushed open a door to one of the few spare rooms left. "Here you go. I hope you two like it here. If you need anything, Cici is...like always ever where at once. Raffi can be helpful if you catch him in a good mood." He explained to them and leaned against the door jam once they were in the room.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Ayame grinned and slowed, letting Kozue catch up and then pulled her onto the bed,, chuckling and closing her eyes. Kozue laid on her stomach, facing Asher waith a raised brow. He was hepful enough and cute for an American boy, but she could tell that Ayame had her sights set on him, even though she barely knew him. Ayame happened to be big on like at first sight, as she called it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Asher looked back at the one looking at her. Kozue, he thought that was her name at least. "Something wrong? Do i have something on my face?" He asked, raising an eyebrow to her. The other one reminded him of Cici at some times. he wasnt sure if that was a good or bad thing.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Kozue finally broke. She grinned widely and chuckled very quietly. "Huh? No, sorry. I was spacing a little, " she said and Ayame laughed loudly, swatting at her. Then, she sat up, looking at Asher. "Maybe I could have a tour of the house?" She asked, cocking her head slightly. Kozue nudged her silently as she asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Asher chuckled to what Kozue said. She was kinda adorable when she grinned. He could tell the two were close friends. When Ayame asked for a tour he couldnt help but smile.
"Sure thing." He pushed himself off the door jam and smiled to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:14 pm

(hi :o)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Kozue laid on her back as Ayame rolled off the bed, prancing after him. She had considerably calmed down since they had arrived, now she was more... Cutesy. Kozue always felt like she needed to whack Ayame when she acted like that, but she also liked it. She was like a little sister to Kozue. Kozue did, however, find a twinge of guilt when she found herself thinking about how Asher was kind of cute.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:39 pm

"Ok, do you want to start down stairs or the top floor?" Asher asked, stopping in the hall and looking down both ends. They were on the middle floor right now, so it would be up to her where they started. He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked over the peppy girl infront of him. She was like...an asain version of Cici. And again, as he thought this, he couldnt decided whether it would be a good thing or not.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:46 pm

"I don't care," Ayame shrugged, looking a little bit determined. "Where's the best place to start?" She asked. She had her hands in the pockets of her sweater, still a small smile on her lips. She was a lot more calm, as she had gotten used to this place a bit more and she finally took down her first layer. She thought back to Kozue, how she had just left her there, but she didn't really feel all that guilty. Maybe she'd find someone to talk to.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Ahser thought for a couple seconds. "We can start at the top and work our way down." he told her, heading to the left. "That way we can end up in the kitchen and make lunch." he explained as they walked. He started up the staircase that would take them to the very top floor. "Up here we have a few spare rooms, derek's room, Madz room, but you might not see either of them often. Blake and remy are up her as well." he pointed to the does to each person's room as he spoke.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next