the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The heart wants what the heart wants

2 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The heart wants what the heart wants - Page 13 Empty Re: The heart wants what the heart wants

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Amelia wrapped her arms around his neck.

Xavier finally woke up and blinked. Alison was gone. He turned and started looking along the beach for her. He then went to her dorm and still didn't find her. He closed his eyes and slid down against the door. Tears started flowing down his cheeks as his heart tore into two.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The heart wants what the heart wants - Page 13 Empty Re: The heart wants what the heart wants

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Jacob smiled and pulled back. "I love you." He whispered.

Alison watched Xavier in a bush in shock. He... he was crying. She pulled a phone that she bought manly for this and texted Xavier a long message that said:
Xavier,
Dont come looking for me. I went back to my father. He needs me more than I need him. He is sick and dieing (Which is a total lie she went back because she needed to find something that had belonged to her mother.)
All my love,
Alison
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Amelia smiled a small and weak smile. "I love you too."

Xavier's phone beeped. He looked at the text and his jaw clenched. He knew that what the text said was a lie. She could have told him where she was going. He stared at the phone for a moment and debated throwing it. He finally stood and went to his dorm. He sunk to his bed and his eyes closed.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:10 pm

"What is really wrong?" Jacob asked looking at her.

Alison walked silently behind him and when he shut the door she laid against it and cried siletnly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Amelia blinked at him. "What do you mean?"

Xavier cried. He opened his eyes. He had never cared about anyone the way he cared about Alison and now she was gone. He didn't even have much in his life. He had a drunk dad who didn't care and a brother who he never spoke with. He just wanted to die.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:21 pm

((HAHA IM EVIL! HAVE XAVIER GO TO KILL HIMSELF AND ALISON TRIES TO STOP HIM!!!))

"You are worried about more then just your sister."

Alison cried and felt her heart leave her. She couldnt think anymore. She went to her dorm and cut her self more and more until she passed out from blood loss.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:29 pm

(I was thinking the same thing.... But he should live after almost dying...)

Amelia looked away and bit her lip. She couldn't tell him the whole truth. "I'm also worried about you."

Xavier stared at a box cutter he had. He eyed the the metal. He went over and picked it up. Oh, how easy it would be to end it all. He moved and sliced into his wrists deeply. He cringed in pain. The blood flowed fast.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:32 pm

(Yeah he will live and then maybe he finds out that alison is almost dead in the hospital and she only has like 5% chance of living.)

"Why?" Jacob asked "Tell me."

Alison couldnt think. She couldnt hear nothing. She felt the blood leave her body and she wrote a note to Xavier.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:40 pm

(That would work.)

Amelia closed her eyes. "It has to do with another reason I left France. A friend I had known since birth decided he liked me two years ago. I didn't share his feelings and after a while he lost it. He started stalking me and the stalking turned into notes and threats and him doing crazy things to my sister and I. My sister is in the hospital because he attacked her. She has a low chance of living and I don't want anything to happen to you because I know he'll cross the line if he sees you and me."

Xavier felt the world go dark as he collapsed to the floor. For some reason, he thought of Alison
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:48 pm

(yay Very Happy this should be fun)

"I will kill him." Jacob said saking with anger. "It is not fair to your sister or to you that perv."

A girl walked into Xavier's room and saw him on the floor. She screamed and called 911 they took him to the hospital and the doctor worked quickly but the doctor knew that Xavier would live.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Amelia opened her eyes and looked at him. She rested a hand on his chest in a way to calm him down.

Xavier was out cold from medication and whatnot.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Jacob took in a slow breath and he nodded. "I know.. i need to calm down."

The nurse checked on Xavier then on Alison never knowing that they were a couple until she checked Alison's arm and saw carved into her arm the name Xavier.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Amelia looked into his eyes. She brushed her lips against his.

Xavier opened his eyes and realized he was alive. A string of Italian curse words came out of his mouth. He looked at the nurse and asked her why he was alive when she came to check on him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Jacob smiled and whispered "I will protect you and your sister."

The nurse sighed and siad "Because the doctor saw that you had a long life ahead and he saved your life... your girlfriend on the other hand... she only has a 5% chance of living."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Amelia smiled slightly. She was at a loss for words.

Xavier blinked and paled. "M-m-m-m-my girlfriend? 5% chance?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:14 pm

"I promise you." Jacob whispered and returned his lips to hers.

The nurse nodded and patted him on the shoulder. "You may go and say your goodbyes."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Amelia wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss some.

Xavier jumped out of the bed and went into her room. His eyes filled with tears. He pulled a chair next to the bed. "No... You can't die. You have to live. How am I supposed to live without you Ali?" he whispered as he took one of her hands in his. The tears flowed freely.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Jacob pulled back with diffiuclty but the piolot said they were touching french territory.

Alison didnt move. The nurse came in and said "Look a ther arm.." She looked at the monotor and sighed. "Her heart beat is weak... there was so much blood.... she will die in a hour or so."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Amelia looked up at Jacob.

Xavier glanced at her arm and felt his heart break even more. He cried hard. She couldn't die on him. That was the only though that flowed through his brain.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:42 pm

"We are almost there."

Alison heard someone crying and wished that they would speak.

The nurse looked at him and said "Tell her all."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Amelia nodded.

Xavier swallowed his tears. "I love you Ali. More then life. You are the only girl have cared about like this. I'm not even sure I can live without you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Jacob leaned back in the chair and took her hand.

Alison tried to move to tell him that she felt the same way but she couldnt. The nurse watched in horror as the heart beat monotior was beeping faster. "Keep oging... i think its bring her back."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Amelia leaned back and held his hand. Her thoughts kept drifting toward her sister.

Xavier's eyes widen. "Ali. my dear. You make my heart race and are the only one who I've ever given it to quickly. You are the one that holds my affection and love. I love you with all of me."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Jacob drew circles on Amelia's palm with his finger as he thought about the perv.

Alison heard it and wanting her heart to keep going just for that one person. Alison felt her heart speed.

"If there is anything else..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Amelia looked up at Jacob, the corners of her lips twitching up slightly.

"You can't leave me Ali. I was not the same person before I met you. If you leave, I have no one. Please love. Pull through this." He took her hand and brushed his lips against it.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next