the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is How A Heart Breaks

+2
Avery
Momo13
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

This Is How A Heart Breaks Empty This Is How A Heart Breaks

Post by Momo13 Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:44 pm

They all say you can't run from your problems. Just watch me. I know it's a long shot, but I figure that going to a new place with all new people could wash away my memories. I might be able to distract myself just long enough to forget about who I lost. I all came from miles away, trying to erase my issues. Everything I've tried hadn't worked. This was well worth a shot.

After a long time of traveling, I finally came across the city of Sazle, in Ixia. My parents had always warned me about Ixia, that it was full of freaks and always on the verge of a breakdown. I didn't believe that for a second. It was far and distracting, that was all I needed to like the place. When I got there, I was surprised. Turns out, my parents were right.

Sazle was terrible. Not the city itself, but the government. It was crumbling, on the verge of a revolution. Not even a day living in my new home and I was pulled in. Now, I'm helping over throw the government. I'm not sure if I'm starting to regret my desicion, but it serves me right. I guess it's what I asked for. I mean, I did want a distracttion.

Bio Format:
Name
Looks (Detailed please):
Personality
Why they ran
other info
powers (yes. powers. but simple stuff. If elemental, no more than 2 elements.)

Any questions just ask. Very Happy

Key words:
kitsesa- it is an insult in the city. Dates back to ancient times where witches were around. A witch would be called this and shunned from society. It is worse than calling someone dirt or any shakespearian insult you can come up with(we all know those can get bad...)

Last edited by Momo13 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

This Is How A Heart Breaks Empty Re: This Is How A Heart Breaks

Post by Momo13 Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Name Kira Tontani
Gender Female
Looks (Detailed please):
Hair: Pin strait black hair that falls past her shoulders in layers. Long side bangs fall over her left eye. Light blonde streaks with purple tints color her hair.
~Eyes: Dark green eyes with blue specks. Mysterious glint in her eyes and they are usually hidden behind sunglasses.
~Body: She is averaged height with a flat chest. She looks boyish, and could pull off being a boy when her hair is pulled under a hood. Her limbs are long and slightly thin.
~skin: Light pale skin with a peachy undertone. Freckles around her nose and cheeks.
~tattoos/piercings: Black flames wrap around her wrists. Has a treble/bass clef heart on her left shoulder blade and a flying Chinese dragon type thing on her right. “Logan” on her lower black in pretty black lettering to remember her one and only best friend. Tripple piercing in both ears, lip ring and nose stud. Cartilage piercing in her right ear. Bottom piercings in both ears are gauged.
~General fashion (what they normally wear): Black skinny jeans that are tucked into her DC shoes. Dark music t-shirts or other graphic t-shirts that are usually black, dark grey, blue or purple. Her dark grey hoody is long and big for her. The bottom goes just above her fingertips and the sleeves go clear past her fingers. And of course she has the dark sunglasses that hide her eyes.
Personality: Snarky and sarcastic. Cold and pretty bitchy.
Why they ran: Logans death
other info: is ADHD but is very touchy about that.
powers: Super speed and strength

Will post my guy later.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Name: Kalkaia Pierce
Looks: Kalkaia stands at around 6'3" with a lean, toned body. He has coppery skin and a lot of callouses from working. His hair is slightly shaggy and deep black, hanging slightly in his eyes and over his ears. He had mossy, bright green eyes that are carefully guarded, not letting any emotion show through. He's a very handsome boy, in all, but he doesn't care about how he looks. He has bright white teeth and high cheekbones highlighted when he smiles, though it's a rare occurence. Sometimes, he throws smirks or crooked grins, but he never shows real happiness.
Personality: Um... He's like... Um... Not good.
Why they ran: All will be revealed.
Other info: n/a
Powers: He can create your worst fear inside your head, he is also extremely evasive and can dodge nearly anything.

Name: Kitri Nain
Looks: Kitri is about 5'2" and very thin... Though she has curves. She has always been insecure about her body. She normally wears leggings and tunic wherever she goes. Her hair is down past her but and straight, shining a white-blonde color and almost always had a small brais in it somewhere and tends to have some leaves in it, too. Her eyes are large and surprisingly orange, framed with dark lashes, depite her hair color. She's very pale, only slightly peachy skin. She's got dark, rune-like tattoos on her shoulders and back and down her left arm. She had two piercings in each ear and a small ring in her nose.
Personality: TBD
Why they ran: I'm still not sure yet.
Other info: There is some, but I'm not sure yet.
Powers: She can scream high enough/ loud enough to bust an ear drum, she can also read peoples auras.

Last edited by Avery on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:14 pm

I just realized... Kal is gonna hate Kira.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Kira wont be to happy with kal...of course she doesn't really like anyone, ever.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Is Kitri okay?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:24 pm

NOTE: YOU NEED TO ASK BEFORE JUST THROWING A CHARACTER UP.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Can I join?
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:37 pm

I don't know red. We have to wait until Momo comes back.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:47 pm

Ok. I was going to...?
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:47 pm

I mean, that's what you do, right? You wait for the chat master XD
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:55 pm

Name: Noel and Micah Hersh (Mee-kah)

Looks: Noel is tall, with dark brown hair that holds a slight and fairly light skin. His is around 6'2" and very lean, almost slender looking. His hair is bit longer than normal falling into his eyes slightly. He's handsome in a very traditional sense, a very angular face and bright smile. His eyes are a dark blue and are constantly guarded.

Micha is about 5'6 with long that are a honey brown with some platinum blonde sections underneath. Her eyes are a steely grey with flecks of silver that are more dense toward the pupil. She's a bit darker than her brother, very lightly tanned. She's slightly curvy, not a stick like every other girl she meets.

Personality: TBD

Why they ran : IDK (Gah, I'm so lazy)

Other info: n/a

Powers: Noel is a jumper (a person who can teleport) and Micah is a shifter.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:56 pm

@Red: I have the same power. I can give most permissions, too.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:00 pm

REALLY? So you and momo came up with this together?
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:00 pm

((I can use Trever if ya want, but he's already mad at me for throwing him into two Romance chats xD))

Name: Danny Lartel
Looks (Detailed please): He's got sandy blonde hair, that is messy and and he never takes care of it. Deep, green eyes that always look mischievous, and a few freckles on his face. Is pretty skinny, and not really muscular at all cause he hates manual labor, so is also pale. Has a crooked smile, but his teeth a pretty white. Also has cute little dimples :3 He usually wears light colored T-shirts and shorts
Personality: Heehee....you'll see...
Why they ran: He was mostly just bored, searching for a new place where he would fit in better.
other info: Loves videogames.
powers: He can shift into any animal but only ones he has seen before. Doesn't get out much, so all he has now is a pigeon, a cat, a dog, and a lizard.

Name: Terra Japson
Looks (Detailed please): Light brown hair that is thick and wavy comes just past her shoulders. Light grey eyes then seem to have flecks of dark brown in them. Has a tattoo of a snake that trails down her right arm. Has thick, dark eyelashes and a bright smile, that she keeps clean. Has glasses, and wears combat boots, with blouses and usually skinny jeans. Has an OK figure, not too curvy, but not to sticklike. Has tanned skin from being outside praticing her earth mojo.
Personality: The smart girl, nuff said.
Why they ran: TBD
other info: Has pierced ears that usually have the large, silver, circle earrings in them.
powers: Earth. Ya know, can manipulate dirt and stuff. (yes, I got the idea from Teen Titans...)
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Name: Kaden Stokos
Looks (Detailed please):
~~Build~~ She is about 5'6", slim with great curves, very fit from martial arts.
~~Hair~~ Straight and black, hangs to her shoulders, has side bangs that cover her right eye unless she pushes them back
~~Eyes~~ Brown ringed in a darker gold-orange
~~Tattoos~~ Has a ying-yang tattoo on her lower back, about 2 inches in diameter
~~Other~~ She is Asian, so has an olive complexion
Personality: Um, well, she is very independent, stubborn, and feisty. She hangs around with guys, but only to like spar or fight with them. Never had a romantic relationship, and not open to the idea.
Why they ran: Not sure yet.
Other info: N/a for now
Powers: None, but she is an extremely talented fighter, hasn't lost a fight in several years. Is very agile and flexible, and has fast reflexes.

Name: Khan Masonic
Looks (Detailed please):
~~Build~~ He is about six feet tall, slender but not like super skinny, slightly defined abs, tan skin.
~~Hair~~ Black, spikes it in the front, about 2 inches long
~~Eyes~~ I imagine them a dark greenish color
~~Tattoos~~ He has an Indian dream catcher with a wolf on his right bicep.
~~Other~~ He is a half-blooded Apache Indian
Personality: He is kind of a loner, is quiet and sweet most of the time. Never gets close to girls, because he is afraid of being used.
Why they ran: Not sure yet
Other info: N/a for right now
Powers: Can control water
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Red wrote:REALLY? So you and momo came up with this together?

Yeah, she gave me her idea and I wrote the pitch. That's how a lot of our chats come together.

@PD, Trever won't be needed here.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Wow...people actually want to be here?? Lol. Avery, you can make final calls when it comes to who is in this chat.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Reserved powers for me: 3D drawing feeling/giving pain to someone, and ivisibility/shadow stuff.. Ill have these charries up soon
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Bio Format:
Name: Ava Longbow
Looks (Detailed please): Mignight black hair that come down in waves when she has her hair down normally it is in a pony tail and it comes down to her mid back. She has startenly bright green eyes that tend to change shades of green. Even though she is only 5'5 she has a intimidating aura. She normally is dressed in dark colors perfurbly something with leather so she can easily hide in the shadows. If you look closely you can see a scar on her face, left cheek. She also has a star tattoo on her neck. She has tan skin. Skinny but is stronger than she looks.
Personality: She has attitude and can be a bit sarcatic or she will just ignore you. She never get close to anyone constantly has a wall up so no one will hurt her again. If ever do get through her wall she is loyal and sweet to the people she loves and will die protecting them.
Why they ran: She ran away after her Mother was killed by her dad and has been wandering around ever since until she found this place.
other info: She has a long black bow and arrow on her back at all times because she has learned it is better to be safe than sorry.
powers (yes. powers. but simple stuff. If elemental, no more than 2 elements.): She nevers misses her shots. It would take something unnaturally for her to miss.

Bio Format:
Name: Rey Johnson
Looks (Detailed please): He has light brown hair with golden straks of blonde that go to his the top of his eyes. At his 6'0 height he normally looks down on people. His eyes are hazel with green and blue flecks thrown in there. He is always seen wearing the same black leather jacket and if you ask him why he will shrug and say why don't you wear one. Other than that he just wears jeans and solid T-shirts but you will sometimes see him wear shirts with saying he thinks is funny. He has a big cool looking dragon tattoo on his back and has olve toned skin. He is also lean with muscles.
Personality: He can be smart alik (that is saying it kindly). If you do get to know him he is funny and surprisenly not as dumb as most people think. He can be nice and sweet but he doesn't like to show people that side until he is comfortable. He can also be very odd and not make sense.
Why they ran: Lets just say he is wanted in quite a few places.
other info: He is quiet god at getting out of situations unscratched but he has his limits.
powers (yes. powers. but simple stuff. If elemental, no more than 2 elements.): Can control fire.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:12 pm

If there is anything wrong with them tell me and I will change.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:45 pm

One more charri. Shall figure out the next two tomorrow and try to pull a first post together right now...bear with me here.

Bio Format:
Name: Gabe
Looks (Detailed please): Medium length brown hair that is deshievled and turned up slightly and out of his face. Stunning silver eyes pierce into those he looks at. His is about 6' and slightly broad shouldered. Has the build of a quarterback, but doesnt play football. He wears either white or black tanktops or long sleeved marron or jade green shirts. If you look closely at him, you will see a scar on his jaw that runs down the side of his neck but it is very faint.
Personality: TBA
Why they ran: TBA
other info: is light hearted and not to serious about much.
powers (yes. powers. but simple stuff. If elemental, no more than 2 elements.) He can turn invisible and control shadows.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Kira stood in town square as the new orders were read out. The prices in taxes going up by twenty percent? No. This could not be happening. She narrowed her eyes and pushed through the crowed.
"This is a bunch of bull!" She shouted, taking centerstage away from the speaker. "You guys cant keep doing this to us. We barely have enough money as is, we dont need to lose anymore because the nobles cant get it together." She recived a quick slap across the face. When she didnt back down, one of the guards brought the butt of his gun down on her head, causing her to fall to the ground.
She was back on her feet in seconds, ready to fight. The speaker was used to her standing out like this and whistled to the other guards. It took four of the strongest men to restrain the small girl with her constant struggling.

Gabe watched the spectical from the crowd. This was a weird town. He winced when the girl was hit in the gut with a gun again and tried to double over. He had to give her props though, even when restrained she wasnt backing down from the fight. She would take every blow they gave her with a smirk or emotionless expression. She didn't show fear or pain. She wasn't letting them win this one.
Gabe slipped into his invisible state and snuck up closest to the center off the town square where the girl was. The spearker and town officials stopped when she murmured something he couldn't hear. By the looks on their faces it was pretty meaningful, mostlikely in a bad way. They had a look of horror on their face and dropped the girl to the ground.
"Get out of this town, kitsesa." by the way he smeared the word and the crowed gasped, gabe guessed it was an insult. "You are not welcome in this town." The girl let out a hallow laugh and shook her head. The guards dropped her too the ground and started to walk off. Gave watched as the town official walked overdo the girl who was now pretty beat up and probably shouldn't get back up.
"This and worse will happen to you if you go against the queens law." the town official called out into the crowd. And with that he left to his carriage, leaving the girl on the ground.
Once they were out of the town square the girl staggered back to her feet. The crowd clapped for her, but she just walked off. She stopped and turned back to the crowd of people.
"Its time we took a stand." A gust of wind hit the crowd and she was gone. Faster than a blink of an eye she had disappeared again.

(Kira might speak a different language in this chat here and there. There will be a guide on the first page to what she is saying along with other italizied words.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:34 am

Kitri heard the news of revolution everywhere she went, but she didn’t believe a word of it. She pulled her hair into a loose braid and started through the town square. The streets were crowded with people who looked shocked or horrified. She didn’t wander what was going on, though. She didn’t care. She knew better than to snoop around her and try to get information. That just made you look like a rat. That wasn’t what she wanted. She just wanted to blend in.

Her thin leather shoes were tearing and finally, when she got near the outskirts of the chaos, she took them off and tossed them into the woods. Her tights were tearing, too, but she’d leave those on. Long white bangs fell above her eyes and she brushed them away as she continued on her way. She just wanted to be home and know that she was safe. Er, safer than out here.

When she got into the neighborhood that her home was in, she saw a news order, reading over it quickly. She bit her lip to let out a frustrated groan. Time to look for a second job. It was hard enough getting the first one. Her braid swung to her hips, back and forth, reflecting of the harsh sun. The only color it had was the few leaves that were woven into the braid.

Kalkaia watched as the guards beat the girl and chuckled quietly, heading off into the forest before he saw the end. Quickly, he watched the tree tops, hearing a noise and saw a squirrel. Stretching his powers, he watched as the squirrel ran faster, then froze, falling to the ground with a muted thud. Dead. And they all told him that he was never going to scare anything to death. Now, he had to try that on a human.

The woods were generally empty of people, but it seemed that they caught noise. He could hear the roar of a disgruntled crowd and the silence that followed. He didn’t care that much. It was just another stupid girl who though she was smart enough to be a leader. That’s what started problems. If women only understood their place under a man’s protection and in a kitchen, they wouldn’t have these problems.

That’s why he hated the queen so much. Somehow, she thought she was better than everyone else because she had some connections to the nobles and she tried to be intimidating. Kal hated her even more because she tried to force rules on everyone. She was nothing more than a glorified housewife.

“’Ey! Micah, wait up!” Noel called, walking through town after his sister. Her brows were furrowed deeply and her lips were set in a determined manner. She was pissed. With every step she took, her curls bounced lightly. When he finally caught up to her, she had slowed. He put a hand on her shoulder and spun her around so she was looking at him. She looked even angrier than he remembered. Her eyes were brimmed with tears.

“What Noel?!” She hissed, crossing her arms in front of her chest. Slowly, he wiped the tears away that had fallen and shook his head. He didn’t want her to be freaking out and even without words, he was able to calm her down quite a bit. She stopped looking so angry and unfolded her arms.

“All we can do is rely on each other. Maybe you should go look for a job,” he suggested. He had been working two for a while now and she had just quit her last job. The boss was a complete creep and he was just a few hours away from Noel stepping in and fighting him. Micah just wouldn’t stand up for herself. She was always walked on.

“I know, I know,” Micah said, sounding slightly exasperated. “I’ll meet you at home tonight,” she said and he nodded once before they headed in separate directions. Noel was heading toward the slum area of the town. He helped out a few families that really needed it in his spare time and he liked doing it. He got to know a few people. He couldn’t help but constantly worry about his sister though. She was as old aas him, minus twenty minutes, so she was still little.

Micah wasn’t going to look for a job. Yet. First she wanted to go out and look around the city. She didn’t need to do everything right on time because they had forever. Sazle’s government was always on the brink of some revolution, so hearing it again didn’t make her stir. She knew it was probably just another hoax. She shoved her hands in her pockets and kept down the road.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Danny skittered throughout the city, almost being stepped on a few times. Yeah, he might get squished, but at least that kept the guards or anyone else from noticing him.

He ran and dodged a few feet, and came to a market area. Ah, the advantages of being a shape-shifter. Almost everybody is too nervous about guards that they never notice a simple lizard. He let out a small chuckle, more like a hiss, and creeped over to snatch some food from one of the stalls.

Thing with that is, lizards mouths are tiny. He ate enough to make him full, so he had to stick around for a while, a longer while than he anticipated. The owner of the small bread stall saw him, and started waving his hand around, his face flushed red with anger. He chased Danny, calling for guards help.

"Crap." thought Dan. "Stealing is getting harder to do...maybe I should get a job....no, hah! Jobs suck!" He was chased for a while, then managed to squeeze into a small hole in the wall, while guards and the bread vendor yelled furiously after him. Good thing Danny always had an escape plan. He set his way through the city again, hoping to not get caught or stepped on. Again. His tail still hurt from the last time someone stepped on him...

Terra muttered various profanities under her breath, walking silently on the very edge of the border that separated the town from the forest. She heard another hustle in the town square and slowly walked a little closer to the forest, not wanting to get mixed up in another revolt.

She got bored, and she was angry, so small rocks around her lifted, and she pushed them with her mind to go hit a tree or something. They did hit one, making a satisfying thump sound. She hated this place. wanted to get out, get a high-paying job as maybe, an electronic engineer. Pfft, good luck getting that here.

She originally came here because she heard there were other people like her, and she thought she could study them to try to understand her own powers better. That didn't work so well, and now all she wanted to do was get out. Yet getting out seemed almost impossible.

She brushed some light brown hair out of her eyes, and gently pushed up her glasses, before sitting down on the edge of the forest and thinking of what she should do, while using her mind to throw rocks roughly at trees.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next