the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness Empty Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:10 pm

After the fall of Lucifer from heaven, an angel, James, is tricked into thinking that once you fall you become human, but when he does fall for trying to posses a human body he comes to find that that is far from the truth. His body is now like glass. Unfeeling and cold. He's found himself becoming more and more filled with hate, untill he has no compassion left for anything. He's the kind that has no value on human life. He's a fallen. When he's walking back to his house one day he comes across demons attacking a human in an alley. Something makes him stop and he can't force himself to move on. He finds himself killing the demons and saving the girl. Angered that something so pathetic could have control over him, he kidnapps her and takes her back to his house to consider wether or not to kill her, but what happens when the girl falls for him and is determined to unfreeze his heart of ice? Will she be able to help him find the light before it's to late?

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Species-
Role-
Past-
Image-
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness Empty Re: Unfreezing the Heart of Darkness

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Name-James
Age-unkown, looks 18
Gender-male
Species-fallen
Role-Main guy
Past-is above
Image-
Chin lentgh black hair, icy blue eyes, pale skin.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:26 pm

:O IM SO IN! I have so much need to write its insane. Gimme a sec to get my form up...

Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:29 pm

kk! I'm just having an overload of creativity today it's not funny. XC
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Name- Synder Wilde
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Species- Human
Role- Main girl (if that's okay, if not i can change it)
Past- Grew up in a fairly normal family. Her dad is out of the picture, her mom's a wiccan herbalist who runs a greenhouse. Lives with her mom and older brother. Always adventurous, independent, and has always had the sense that the world is more than it seems.
Image- Dont have one. Long slightly wavy dark auburn hair with black undertones, pale skin, forest green eyes. Average height, nice figure but nothing hugely exceptional.

Name- Drake Wilde
Age- 19
Gender- Male
Species- Human
Role- Synder's older brother
Past- Grew up with Synder and their mom. Was always protective of Synder, but Synder was always independant and headstrong, and she didnt always appreciate his efforts.
Image- Dont have one. Shaggy dark brown hair, doesnt have the same reddish sheen as Synder's. Paler green eyes, fair skin. Average height, athletically built, has some muscular definition.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Name-Jessica Hardy
Age-unkown, looks 17
Gender-female
Species-fallen
Role-James's sister
Past-Fell when she followed James, unwilling to be without him.
Image-
Long blond hair, blue eyes, tall, pale skin, wiry build, but still looks girlish. It's just from years of fighting next to James.

You wanna start, or wait?
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Start! I have very little to write on right now and some of it i have no inspiration for. This, i think i can work with.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Starting then!!!!!!! ^^

James kicked a soda can as he walked the streets of New York City. His coal black hair falling over his eyes. He kept his head low as he didn't want to draw attention.

Jessica lounged on the couch in her and James's apartment. She flipped through the channels a bored expression on her face. She turned the t.v. off and went to stand by the window, looking down at the city.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:47 pm

(Is this before or after the demon attack in the alley?)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:48 pm

(Before)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:03 pm

(Kay, thanks ^^ ive got something to work with now.)

Synder: The city streets were quiet, abnormally empty as dusk approached. The only noises piercing the eerie quiet were my footsteps and the steady rustle-bump of my messenger bag at my hip as i walked down the street. I imagined it full of life, full of people. I could almost hear the echo of life that still hung in the serentity, although the crowds were long gone for the day. Barely anyone was around right now, tucked away in warm houses eating dinner. I would be home now too, except id needed to make a few deliveries for my mom and pick up a few books at the library for an important project. It had taken longer than i had expected. Drake had offered to drive me or let me borrow his car, but id declined. I enjoyed walking. I shoved my hands into the pockets of my long black coat, shrugging it on a little more as i was hit by a sudden chill, further obscuring the band logo on my black t-shirt. My black-lined eyes dropped to the sidewalk, simply watching my black converse-clad feet appear and disappear as i walked. And then i heard the noise. Like someone.... crying? It sounded like a little kid. I frowned, glancing cautiously into the alley where id heard the noise. But it was very dark and i couldnt make anything out in the blackness. "Hello?" i called tentatively. No answer. I took a deep breath, and cautiously made my way into the alley, looking around. Noone! I hit the back of the alley, and still saw nobody. But when i turned to exit the alley, i found my way blocked by a group of.... people? No. Upon further examination, i saw that they were most certainly not people. People did not look like that. They advanced menacingly, and i backed up, my back hitting the brick wall at the end of the alley. Trapped. One of the creatures lunged and i darted aside, but was unable to stifle the frightened cry escaping my throat. I couldnt dodge them forever. There were too many of them, and the space was too small. I took my book-filled bag off my shoulder, ready to swing it and use it as a weapon if i had to, but something told me i couldnt beat them. A sense of dread creeped into my gut, and i began to wonder what was going to happen to me.

Drake: I stared out the front window, watching for Synder. I was getting worried - she'd been out a lot longer than she'd said she'd be and she'd left her phone behind so i couldnt get ahold of her. I began debating whether or not i should go out and look for her.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:18 pm

James's sensitive hearing picked up the cry and he headed that way, thinking that it could be good entertainment. He froze at the enterance of the alley at the sight. He felt a pain in his heart, somthing he hadn't felt for a very, very long time. He took a step back, planning on leaving, but the next step he found himself lunging towards the demons, dagger in hand.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Synder: I recieved another shock as a strange guy with a dagger launched himself into the alley. I nervously kept out of the way, really hoping i wasnt about to face another assailant. My heart was hammering in my chest, fear like id never felt before overcoming me. Fear for my life. Normally, i was a fairly brave individual, but not right now. Not under this kind of pressure.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:27 pm

James finished off the demons, the v shaped scar on his back where his wings use to be visible through the torn shirt. James blinked for a second and wiped his face, clearing it of the demon blood. He looked towards the girl and rage washed through him.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Synder: I had the wierd impulse to thank him for saving me from.... well, whatever those things were. But i was getting a definite rage-vibe off him. Angry stranger covered in blood with a large knife. Hadnt i seen this in like, every horror movie id ever seen? Yeah.... right before someone died. Great. Probably better to just shut up for now.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:38 pm

James moved towards her, reseathing the dagger and grabbed her on impulse. He then took off out of the alley at a run that no human could see him. He didn't care if she was uncomfortable over his shoulder, he didn't know what he was doing.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Synder: Okay, not getting stabbed was good, but.... "Hey! What the hell are you doing?! Put me down!" i said, panic clutching me as i was, apparently, abducted. Three thoughts crossed my mind. One, how was Drake going to react to this? Two, how was he running so rediculously fast? And three. Id dropped my bag. How was i ever going to return my library books on time? Especially if i wound up dead?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:22 pm

James ran into a building and into his room ignoring his startled sister as he pretty much tossed the girl onto the couch. He paced and stopped as he heard Jessica start to speak, or more like yell.

"What are you doing bringing a human back here?! Are you losing your sanity?" Jessica approached her brother and jabbed her finger into his chest.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Synder: I couldnt even keep track of where we were going as we moved, so i had no idea where the apartment id been taken to was. I then recieved another surprise as another girl appeared, yelling at my abductor. What did she mean by 'bringing a human back here'? I stayed quiet, not wanting to get in the middle of this fight. I thought about running, trying to get home, but decided it would be a bad idea. Id be caught almost instantly, and in a situation like this, it would be better not to tick off my captor.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:36 pm

:o you've started this back up? :o

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:40 pm

*nods* Yelp!!!!

James pushed her back. "She won't be here long." His muscles tightend wanting desperatly to dispose of the girl, but somthing was holding him back.

Jessica blew some hair out of her face and huffed. "You are the most insane person I've met this century. You make vampires seem like angels." Her and James winced at that, memories spilling forth.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:41 pm

I'm assuming the led girl is already taken? Shall I pick back up my old position? that is, if I'm welcome too :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Of course you're welcome to!!!! Would you like me to recreat Xavier???
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Synder: I decided to speak up. "Provided the remark about me not being here long doesnt mean that you're going to kill me, does that mean i can go? Because being kidnapped really wasnt on my list of things to do today." i said, probably sounding a lot braver than i felt right now.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:44 pm

*nods* this shall be much funnier with a lead girl that can actually rp....
do you need my charrie sheet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next