the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The heart wants what the heart wants

2 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The heart wants what the heart wants - Page 19 Empty Re: The heart wants what the heart wants

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:28 pm

"WEll we can stay here for now." Jacob said
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The heart wants what the heart wants - Page 19 Empty Re: The heart wants what the heart wants

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:52 pm

Amelia nodded. "Alright."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:35 am

"ARe you sure you are fine love?" Jacob asked looking at her in the dark.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:53 am

"Besides for the broken ankle and the fact that I'm worried about your safety, I'm fine." She gave him a small and reassuring smile. "Are you okay Jacob?" She wasn't sure how he was what with the fact that she had a stalker chasing after them.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:57 am

"My love... I dont care about me at the prestent moment.. I only care about you and your safety..." Jacob shook his head. He needed her as much as she needed him and he was going to protect her for her sake and for the memory of her sister.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:35 am

Amelia looked into his eyes, looked away and smiled softly. She moved and brushed her lips against his. "Thank you Jacob. I love you." She looked into his eyes again.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:37 am

Jacob chuckled and whispered "I love you my Amelia... sleep love.. I will be here when you awake you pretty eyes." He said laying down next to her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:51 am

Amelia cuddled against him, not loving the idea of sleep. "Fine," she whispered. She closed her eyes and rested her head against his chest, sleep taking over immediately.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Jacob held her there and smiled. He had made a promise to not fall in love but he was a beautiful girl in his arms. He needed her now more then ever and he would not lose her that easily.

Alison got up around 9:00 at night jittery. She was thinking of Xavier and there date. Do I actually love him enough to.. give him what he wants? She thought No wait until marriage its better. She desided.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Amelia woke up and smiled at Jacob. She brushed her lips against his jaw. "How long did I sleep?" she asked curiously. She pulled away and looked into his eyes again.

Xavier looked in the mirror after he had gotten ready. He took in a deep breath. He knew that he wanted to be the perfect gentleman on their date tonight. He let out a sigh and reminded himself of everything not to do. He opened his eyes and grabbed the bouquet of roses he had gotten for her and headed toward her dorm. Perfect gentleman, he reminded himself.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:18 am

"A long time." Jacob chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Your beautiful when you sleep... especially when you talk in your sleep." He chuckled

Alison heard her door bell ring and she sighed and opened it. "Hey there Xavier." SHe smiled and looked down at what she was wearing. She was wearing her best black and red mini strapless dress and under nieth was her black and purple volcum bikini. She took the roses and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." SHe put them in water and took his hand. "Lets go."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:46 am

Amelia frowned and cuddled against him. "I'm sorry." She looked up at him. "What did I say exactly?" She blinked a few times.

He nervously brushed off his white short sleeve button down that was over swim trunks. Xavier smiled when she answered the door. "Hey there Ali." He smiled and his breath caught in his throat. "You look beautiful this evening. You're welcome." He followed her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:53 pm

"You said you love me." Jacob whispered brushing his lips across her forehead. "I loved hearing it over and over agian. It was better because you were cute when you said it."

Alison smiled and lead him to the beach that was just behind her dorm. She walked out and nervusly pulled off her black and red dress and put it on the steps leading down to the beach from her dorm. She pulled off her heels and she walked on the sand letting out a cold sigh. The sand was still warm from the sun light that day. No body was the beach.. just her and Xavier.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:28 am

Amelia smiled slightly and cuddled against him. There was a slight color to her cheeks. She brushed her lips against his jaw. "I love you Jacob."

Xavier looked down as she got rid of her dress and slipped his shirt and shoes off. He swallowed and reminded himself to act like a gentleman, no matter what. He looked back up at her and blinked.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:35 pm

Jacob smiled and kissed her forehead. "And I love you my Ameila... I like the sound of that... my Amelia." A grin was put on his face and he couldnt help but feel happy with her.

Alison smiled at him and she walked to the water. THe water was warm and she slowly walked in. THe water made her ivory skin seem like it was sparkling. She knew that she wouldnt go far tonight but she would go as far as she wanted.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Amelia's smile widened slightly when he kissed her forehead. "Mmmmmm. I like the sounds of it too. My Jacob, I like the sounds of that also." She cuddled against him, a small grin forming on her lips. She moved her ankle by accident and cringed in pain.

Xavier watched her, a soft smile on his lips. She had taken his breath away and he loved the feeling. He watched her a moment before moving or talking. He finally moved and got in the water, his eyes locked on her and they never moved.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Jacob smiled but saw her in pain. "Hun... dont move it... more pain will come." He whispered in her ear. His lips trailed down her neck and outlined her jawline. "Please dont move." He whispered his hand holding her close.

Alison watched him and her heart started to gain speed. She knew that her lips would melt into his very soon. She went deeper into the water and turned to him. A small smile had broke across her face. "Kiss me." She whispered keeping eye contact.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:46 pm

"Fine," she said softly. "I won't move." Her breath caught in her throat at his closeness and especially when his lips moved down her neck. She knew they had to go, but she didn't want to move. "We should be leaving....."

Xavier continued to watch her and he smiled at her. When she told him to kiss her he moved in front of her and wrapped his arms around her, all without breaking eye contact and lowered her lips to his. He complied easily and kissed her deeply and passionately.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Jacob smiled and shook his head. "Not until morning love." He whispered in her ear. He could barely see her and yet his lips never left her neck. They pulled up to her lips and they easily melted against hers.

Alison savored the kiss. She pulled him deeper into the water. Her hands held him closer to her and her pounding heart. Her lips trailed down his neck and colar bone. Her lips tingled when she pulled away. Her eyes were closed and she knew that she still wasnt ready for anything big. But she would go far with him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Amelia sighed; she wasn't keen on the idea of staying there, but she did have him. "Alright." She smiled as he kissed her neck and her arms snaked around his neck when his lips met hers. Her heart pounded in her chest.

Xavier enjoyed the kiss and continued to act like a gentleman. When she pulled him in deeper water he pulled her closer and kept up with being the perfect gentleman. When she kissed his neck he closed his eyes and enjoyed the way her lips felt. he was starting to find it harder and harder to keep control.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Jacob smiled under the kiss. His hands her to her waist and pulled her over to him. "I love you." He whispered against her lips.

Alison let her fingers trickle down his chest. She pulled back and looked at him. She knew that it was getting harder for him. "Im sorry..." She whispered and buried her head into his neck. Her lips brushing against it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:31 pm

"Je t'aime; I love you," she whispered against his lips and deepened the kiss. Her heart was racing and she let her hands roam his chest some. Her heart was racing and her head was spinning.

Xavier bit back a moan as they kissed. He smiled as he looked at her. "It's okay love," he whispered. He closed his eyes and gained his control. He opened his eyes and looked at her and smiled widely.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:44 pm

(YES!!!! FRENCH!!! haha sorry Smile I took french last year and im taking it this year XD))

Jacob smiled and pulled back. "I like it when you speak french." He whispered in her ear. He nibbled on it and went down her neck. His lips went across her colar bone.

Alison looked at him and gave him a soft smile. "I am glad that you understand." She whipered. She stood on her tiptoes and her lips met his. A wave came and moved her hair across her shoulder. She pulled back and laid her head on his chest. "I like this." She whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:38 pm

(Hehe. I just used google traslate. I know no French, Spanish I know and I'll be taking it.)

Amelia smiled widely. "Bon à savoir, Jacob," she whispered. She shivered under his lips happily. Her heart was pounding in her chest as her hands continued to roam over his chest.

Xavier smiled at her. "Of course I understand Ali." His arms were around her and tightened when she kissed him. His eyes closed as she pulled away, a content smile on his lips. He stroked her wet hair and enjoyed the moment. "I do too."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:21 pm

(YAY!!! XD for cheating XD)

Jacob laughed softly and his lips traveled down her neck and back up to her soft lips. His hands roamed very gentleman like. He went down and kissed her ankle. "You need to rest love." He said in a quiet voice.

Alison looked at him and whispered. "Im sorry I know how hard this must be for you." She hadnt fully grasped on how difficult until tonight. SHe knew what he wanted but she couldnt give it too him. At least not for right now.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next