the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 37 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Bells Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:10 am

Dani blinked again, looking at the bush. "Its pretty...." she murmured, her voice trailing off. Then her eyes snapped back to Kale. "Looks like it don't it?" She muttered. "Wonder when that happened?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:12 am

(XD *drools*)

Gabrielle pulled the shirt down firmly and let her hair fall, not trusting him. he was just another guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:16 am

Peter closed his eyes, tipping over again and hitting the ground with a muffled groan. The blanket on the small cot went flying at her and wrapped itself around her, covering her better than the shirt did.

Kale glared at her. "How can you sit there and deny?" His eyes searched her face. "Think about it. Why else would Seph treat you the way he did?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:20 am

gabrielle gasped, "what the?" did the blanket just move on its own? she wanted to help him up, but life had taught her to be weary of strangers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:23 am

Dani thought for a moment, "He hates me." That would explain a lot....."alright Mr expert. Why hasn't this happened before that I know of?" Dani knew why, she hadn't been outside the prison since her mom had died when she was three, Coral one. There wasn't any earth in the prison, and no reason to sing.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:31 am

"You tell me." Kale said as he watched her. "Other than the fact that you've been underground for who knows how long where there are no plants, there are no sunshine, and there is nothing happy."

Peter didn't move. "got to stay covered or you'll catch cold." He grumbled. "Besides, I don't appreciate views of things I don't anticipate seeing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:35 am

Gabrielle pulled the blanket around her small form, making sure she was fully covered before speaking again "who are you?" she asked, her voice sounding dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:39 am

Dani shrugged turning her eyes from him. "Alright, I guess I'm a freak too. Whatever floats your boat." She tried to pull a hand away from the ties that held her to the chair, wanting to touch the roses. As if knowing what she wanted the plant grew, one of its branches reaching for her. She gasped, a delighted smile on her lips as her fingers touched the soft petals of a rose. Then she frowned, "I'm a freak. I guess there was a reason Dad hated me." She bit her lip and focused on the feel of the rose in her fingers. She wouldn't cry in front of them. She wouldn't cry period.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:45 am

"Peter. The gaurd told you already." He muttered, still not moving. "They really are bruital aren't they? I think they might have caused internal bleeding of some sort." He shifted so he was laying on his back, a grimace floating across his face. "Don't tell me, you are...you're that girl with the sight. The furture one aren't you? Don't looked so shocked I've lived in these caves my whole life." He still wasn't looking at her. "What is your name though?"

Kale watched her closely then moved swiftly behind her, grabbing the back of the chair and tugging her just inside the boundies. "MIRISSA!" He shouted, before turning to Artemis and making her take a few steps back from Dani, and then standing infront of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:48 am

Gabrielle froze. how did he know she could see the future? no one knew that. no one was suppose to anyway. that was one of her closest guarded secretes
"Gabrielle" she murmured, "my name is Gabrielle"

Artemis clung to him, staring at dani. well she certainly didn't see that coming

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:50 am

Mirissa shot up in Jack's arms, her mind hearing the call more than her ears. "Something's wrong." She said and darted out the door.

Dani frowned ad one of the thorns cut her hand at the movement as he dragged her away. "You don't have to be so rough!" She complained. "You act like I don't feel any of all this yanking, its getting really annoying.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:52 am

"Oh. Beautiful name. Wonder why I didn't see it." Peter frowned, finally turning his head to look at her. "You wouldn't happen to know how to heal do you? I can heal others, just not myself. Slightly annoying, but then again we all pay a price of some kind for our so called gifts."

Kale kept himself between Dani and Artemis, gently taking Artemis's hand. "Shut up. You're giving me a headache with all your whining. You bored holes into my chest but you don't see me complaining now do you? Shut up."

Jack jumped up and followed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:57 am

Mirissa used the link, looking through Kale's eyes, to make her way over to them. "What's wrong?" She eyed where she figured Dani was with distrust.
Dani giggled, Mirissa 's glare was off by about a foot. "You're missin' something blindie'." She told Mirissa giggling a little more.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:58 am

gabrielle tilted her head "nope, just the mind stuff .. i.. I can take away your pain though.. if you'd let me into your head"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:00 am

Kale was having a hard time not killing her right then. She really was annoying. "She's got powers." He muttered.

Peter watched her for a long moment. "It's not the pain I'm worried about. Its the bleeding. There are things far worse than pain." No way was he letting anyone in his head. "Such as escaping, then getting caught again after seeing the outside world. No pain compares to that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:04 am

Mirissa was clenching her fist, trying to keep her anger in check. "Powers?" She echoed a little confused. "As in...?"
Dani smirked, "As in I'm a freak dummy. I guess your sight must effect your brain as well."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:05 am

Kale growled and Jack's fist went into Dani's stomach. "You are in no position to be talking like that." He growled as he glared at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:07 am

Gabrielle nodded, knowing what he spoke of "indeed, there is none. is this.. healing thing something i can learn?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:11 am

Dani coughed and glared back at him, "I'm not scared of you." She informed them, her voice steady. She desperately wished her hands were free so she could wrap them around her stomach, but then, maybe it was a good thing they weren't, she wanted to look strong.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 am

Peter raised his brow and looked over at her. "Well I'm not sure." He looked her over. "It looks as though you could use a bit yourself though."

Jack glared at her, his voice dark. "You better be."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:13 am

gabrielle pulled the blanket closer to her "I'm fine" she whispered

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:15 am

Dani shrugged, "I'm not. Sorry." She continued to meet his glare, refusing to back down.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:16 am

Jack growled his hand finding Mirissa's so he didn't do anything stupid, though his eyes never strayed from her. "I say take her back and leave her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:17 am

Peter looked at her and closed his eyes, his mind barely brushing hers, sending a warm feeling into her as her body started to heal itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:18 am

Gabrielle recoiled and pushed back at his mind "stop it, you need your strength. I'll be fine"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next