the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 38 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Bells Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:21 am

"Aww," Dani said with a smirk as Mirissa clutched his hand. "Lover boy's scares of a little girl tied to a chair. How," she paused as if searching for a word. "Pitiful."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:24 am

Peter ignored her insitance, his mind stronger than hers it felt like a midget trying to push a giant over. He finished healing her body, then left her mind alone, keeping his eyes closed.

Jack glared at her. "I'm not scared of you. I just am not letting myself sink to your level." Oh how he wanted to hurt her.

"What do you think?" Kale asked Mirissa. "Neither me or Jack can bring ourselves to harm her. More I than Jack, he just doesn't want to scare you I can see it. But what do we do with her? She's really getting on my nervs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:27 am

"You didn't have to do that" Gabrielle sighed "but.. thank you."

Artemis was quivering in kale's arms, the sun was hard enough to bear, but now her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:30 am

Dani shrugged, "Another way of saying you can't hurt me. Oh well, I guess you've gotten soft since we played."

Mirissa hesitated, unsure of what to do. Honestly I really want to hurt her right now too. She is really annoying, I think its her way of dealing with fear. Mirissa decided. She's scared of what's going on, and she's grown up that fear is a way to control you. She wouldn't allow herself to shoe us fear, this is what we get.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:35 am

"Great. Just great." Kale rolled his eyes and held Artemis close. He sighed. "I'm taking Artemis in before she has a heart attack." He gathered her in his arms and led her towards the door, murmering comforting promises as he went.

Jack growled and his fist slammed into her stomach again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:38 am

"You didn't have to do that" Gabrielle sighed "but.. thank you."

"She found us" Artemis breathed, sinking into his arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:40 am

"She won't hurt you. I promise." Kale said as he took her inside and into one of the darkest rooms.

Peter was focused on his breathing. You're welcome scribbled across her brain. It's easy really. You just have to get the body to heal faster than it normally would by talking to the healing part of the brain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:41 am

Dani coughed again, her stomach aching. "Oh, was that spose to hurt?" She asked tilting her head. "I'm sorry, I'll try to look as if I'm in pain. " she twisted her face sarcastically. "Better?"

Mirissa growled, clinching her fists even tighter, Good idea."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:44 am

Artemis buried herself in his shoulder, grateful for the darkness "are they going to kill her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:46 am

Gabrielle frowned, the mind? well she was good enough at manipulating a person's thoughts, how different was it really? "would you like me to try on you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:53 am

If you'd like. Don't really have much to loose. Scribbled across Gabrielle's mind.

Kale looked at Artemis and sighed. "I don't know."

Jack growled. "That's it." The ground beneath her rumbled, lifting her chair up. "Do you want her?" he asked mirissa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:57 am

Mirissa sighed sadly and shook her head. "One, with the sun out I can't do anything." She paused.
"Aww, poor blind freak." Dani interjected.
"Two, I'm not sure if I could stop short of erasing her soul."
"Too bad." Dani echoed with a smirk.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:58 am

Artemis frowned, not wanting to use her voice for fear she'd start sobbing "she's like us"

Gabrielle bit her lip and focused hard, brushing her mind up against his and focusing on the healing section of the brain. she found it and made it bend to her will "heal"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:02 am

Jack growled and shot Dani through the woods, the earth carrying her far away. "When you want her back, just let me know." He grumbled unhappily.

Kale wondered if she'd hear him if he responded back with his mind. He tried it, figuring it was worth a shot. I know. who would have thought?

Peter gave a small smirk as his body started to put itself back together, though it was only a little bit faster than letting it heal on it's own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:04 am

gabrielle frowned, throwing more of herself into the demand "heal"

Artemis smiled silently, forgetting he didn't know she was a mind reader "not me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:06 am

Mirissa smiled and held out a hand, having no idea where he was. "I'll let you know if that ever happens.

Dani was screaming curses and other things, annoyed that she was sent away still tied to the stupid chair. She began to struggle with the ropes, making them loosen a little.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:08 am

Kale gave a small smile, holding her close. What do you think should be done with her? I personally thing she's annoying...

Peter's body responded my healing faster than it was before, the surface wounds such as scratches closed before her eyes. Everything else took a bit longer, but healed none the less.

Jack smiled and took Mirissa's hand and kissed her gently before walking inside with her, tipping Dani's chair over, just to spite her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:10 am

Artemis frowned fingering the wounds she had given him "I... I don't know"

Gabrielle gasped, staring at him "it-it worked!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:15 am

"Of course it worked." Peter looked over at her, though he didn't move. "Why wouldn't it?"

Kale took a deep breath, keeping from small winces as he watched her. He kissed her head gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:15 am

Mirissa smiled and stuck by his side, still not knowing the area enough to trust herself completely.

Dani screamed even louder as the chair tipped over. Her shouts died as she saw a sharp rock only feet away, very sharp. Thinking carefully she hummed a few notes, seeing if she could get it closer using on of the vines crawling along the ground. It worked, pushing the rock into her hands where she proceeded to saw at the binds.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:16 am

Jack led her inside and shut the door behind him, still keeping hold of her hand. "Let's just hope she doesn't remember how to get here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:18 am

Artemis closed her eyes, suddenly finding herself very tired "hows-how's your chest doing?"

Gabrielle blinked "I don't know.. are you feeling okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:22 am

"Yes, I feel perfect. Thank you." Peter said as he watched her. "I just don't want to alarm you by moving."

It's alright. Just aches every once in a while. How are you? Kale asked as his own eyes drooped shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:22 am

Mirissa reached up to kiss him. "Yes, lets hope. If not you'll have to be the hero again until nightfall, then its my turn.

Dani finally pulled herself from the chair grumbling. She looked around and frowned, considering her options. These were the people she was throwing her life away for by defying her father. She shook her head and started towards the direction she figured the prison to be. No, she wouldn't defy him for them.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:27 am

Jack smiled as he kissed her then froze. "What if she goes back and tells them where we are?" His mind followed the earth till it found Dani, the earth building around her feet, holding her in place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next