the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

5 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 14 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Bells Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:45 am

Dani growled at the lack of effort and took a step forward for a real.swing, then almost winced at the pain the shot through her leg. Gritting her teeth she spun the dagger in her hand and lunged forward, pushing the pain away the best she could.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 14 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:50 am

Kyrian: I moved to block the dagger with one of my own blades and with the tiniest of movements, triggered the mechanism on one of my boots, a long blade sprouting from the toe. I brought my leg up in a wide arcing kick, aiming to make a simple shallow cut across her stomach.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:56 pm

Dani jumped back, almost falling g over backwards when pain shot through her leg. Making an annoyed noise she quickly shot forward pushing pain from her mind as she swiped the dagger towards his chest.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Kyrian: I darted to the side, moving one of my wrist blades in for a slice across the side of her ribcage. I could tell that she wasnt in top form and therefore was being extra careful so as not to hurt her.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:44 pm

His blade causght the edge of her skin as she tried to Dodge, but wasn't fast enough. Another annoyed sound escaping her lips she immediately swung her dagger at his shoulder and stepped towards him instated of away like most would've done after being hit.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Kyrian: She pulled an unexpected move, and i stepped back, but the dagger caught my shoulder. I ignored the pain as i did when i was in fight mode and moved in, aiming to slice her stomach in a neat cross-slash involving both wrist-blades.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Dani once again moved to slowly, the pain in her leg slowing her down as the blades cut her smoothly. Grimacing she quickly brought her own up in an arc aimmed across his chest.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Kyrian: I leaned back, attemtping to avoid the blade, but it made a thin slice across my chest. Not as much as if id stayed still, but enough. I ducked sideways and dropped, aiming a sweeping kick to slice her leg with one of the blades in the toes of my boots.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:07 pm

It hit and she gasped, dropping her dagger. She took a deep breath and held it to keep herself from falling then smiled thinly at him. "Good...job. I think that's enough for right now."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:09 pm

Kyrian: I frowned, straightening and letting my knives snap back itno their sheathes. "Good. I dont llike trying to fight you when you're already hurt. Being careful is hard. Are you okay?" i asked, concerned.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Dani glared at him, "I'm fine. Just think its break time is all." Picking up her blade and wiping it clean on the grass she turned on a heel and walked back into the house. "You may leave or stay. Whatever you want."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Kyrian: "All right, whatever." i said, sighing. I would stick around to make sure she didnt do anything stupid while she was hurt.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Ravyn wrote:Seth: I sighed. "I dont know. I hate waiting for her to make the next move, but if she doesnt want to be found, we'll never find her. Rae's tricky like that. Always has been." i said. "Dont be scared.... i wont let her take you away from me. EVER." i said with conviction. "For now, we should just prepare as best as we can to deal with whatever move she may make next." i said.

Kyrian: I let out a small growl of frustration, but made a few lazy swipes. Just trying to provoke movement, really. I was going to have to be careful.... Dani annoyed me, but i didnt want to kill her by accident. Normally? I wouldnt worry about it. But in her condition, i wasnt so sure.

Alice looked at him and whispered "How are we going to prepare for it though? Its not like we can go to the freaking police because well.... you see that not many people are here." She sighed and closed her eyes. She felt dizzy and slightly sick again. Dead girl from who isnt dead and she wanted Alice's Seth. Alice was not going to go down with out a fight and a fight is what she would be ready for.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Seth: "Dont worry about it. I know Rae pretty well and i have a few ideas of what she may try. Im going to have to go call in a few favours, i think." i said. I knew a few people she wouldnt want to mess with who may be able to help.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:56 pm

Alice nodded and put a hand onto her stomach. She felt sick and empty. What was she going to do about this? Was she just going to sit around waiting for all this to blow over? Probally not.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Seth: I kissed her forehead gently."I have to go visit a few friends of mine. Try to get some rest and see if you can keep some food down, okay? I'll be back as soon as i can." i said. I was reluctant to leave, but it was necessary.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:20 pm

"Let me go with you." Alice whispered. "I cant be alone right now.... what if Rae comes..." SHe whispered thinking of the worst case. SHe shuddered at what she had thought. She looked at Seth and gave him a begging plea.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Seth: I shook my head. "She wont come back here. She'll be laying low for a while, plotting. Trust me on this, she's not one to take such immediate action. Besides, i know you arent feeling great and i dont want to take you out somewhere where we're liable to run into alternate trouble. I dont want you getting hurt." i said. "I dont want to leave you but this is something i need to do on my own." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:30 pm

ALice looked at him and wanted to beg him once more but she didnt say anything. She closed her eyes and held him closer to her. "Please... dont leave..." SHe whispered. Ice cold tears ran down her hot cheek and she didnt push him away to whipe the tears away.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Seth: I brushed the tears away gently. "I dont want to.... i really dont want to, and i wouldnt if i didnt think it were absolutely necessary. But if its going to help us survive and stay together..... than having to leave for an hour is something im just going to have to do." i said quietly. I knew i was upsetting her and it made it so hard for me not to just stay here, but i knew this was utterly necessary. There was no way around it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:37 pm

(AAHHH sorry dad has school.. idk how long I will be on...)
Alice nodded understanding. The thought of him getting hurt drove her to a point of complete maddness. She looked at him and her lips found his. They melted against his and she was hooked on him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Seth: I kissed back, knees going weak, almost feeling like i was floating. My heart positively ached for her. But eventually i was forced to pull back. "Id better get going." i said. "If im not back in an hour, something's happened." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Alice nodded and pulled out of his arms. She closed her eyes and laid down on the bed. She start to drift off tosleep but nightmares haunted her and she screamed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Seth: I reluctantly left the house and started heading for my friend's place, but i never made it that far. I didnt even have time to pull out my gun. By the time i noticed the person behind me, id been hit in the back of teh head with a large, heavy object. Everything went black as i fell unconscious.....

When i woke up, i had no clue where i was. The first thing i registered was that i was in a chair, and my arms and legs were tied. "Oh, lovely... you're awake." said a voice happily. I recognized that voice. No...... no, not now. She should've stayed low for a while! It was her pattern! The voice was, of course, Rae. I focused my eyes and looked up. Of course, there she was. She had a few knives and a large whip off to the side. She came over and sat on my lap, kissing me. I struggled, pulled away. She frowned. "Do you love me?" she asked. I glared at her. "No, Rae.... no i dont. Let me go." i said. Her face twisted into a mask of fury. "Wrong answer." she said. A moment later, i felt the whip lash down on my back, barbs digging in. I gritted my teeth, feeling skin split and hot blood trickle down my back. "Now then...... do you love me?"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:10 pm

(OOOHHHH DANG!!!!! what should alice do????????))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next