the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

5 posters

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 7 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Seth: I smiled, meeting her gaze. "Im glad.... i love you too." i said quietly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 7 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:28 pm

Alice smiled and closed her eyes. She soon fell asleep on his chest and she dreamed of him and him only.

((OOHH!!! WWEE NNEEDDD DDRRAAMMMAA IINN TTHHIIISSS!!!))
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:34 pm

(Maybe Seth's ex-girlfriend turns out to be alive and comes back spontaneously and goes all psycho or something...?)

Seth: I kept my arms around her, happy and peaceful laying here with her. It didnt even matter that we were still on the floor. I was happy just to be close to her. Eventually my eyes closed and i, too, fell asleep. I dreamed of Alice, and for the first time in as long as i could remember, i slept well, untroubled by nightmares as the moon fell and the day began, waiting in slumber for night to begin again so i could rise.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:24 pm

(YES!!!!!)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:29 pm

(Whoot ^^)

Seth: I blinked awake when there was a knock on the door. Immediately, that set me on edge. Visitors were almost unheard of, something to be cautious of, at least initially. I carefully shifted out from under Alice, and, careful not to wake her, scooped her up and moved her to teh bed where she'd be more comfortable. Then i quietly made my way over to the kitchen counter, picking up a large knife before cautiously approaching the door, opening it a crack. And when i saw who it was, i pulled it open winder. And then my eyes widened as my whole world turned upside down. For standing at my door, was a ghost. A living, breathing, solid ghost. My knife clattered to the floor as i went numb from sheer shock. I stumbled back a step. "R-rae.... what... what are you doing here? You.... you're dead!"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Alice woke up to Seth's yells. "Who... is at the door?" She groaned "Kiss them kill them hate them I dont care but tell them to leave." SHe groaned her head pounding. "Please Seth..." SHe whispered. "Rae? Who the heck is Rae?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Seth: The ghost at my door blinked, surprised. Rae was average height, with long dark reddish-brown hair and dark brown eyes. She had fair skin which bore a few scars. And here she was, alive and well. She raised an eyebrow. "Um, no.... no, im not dead. I was kidnapped, escaped, then picked up a lead on where my family might be, went to investigate, found nothing, and came back here." she said. "I missed you! How've you been? Brooding and troubled as usual?" she asked, coming in. "Oh.... who's SHE?" asked Rae, shooting a slightly venemous look at Alice. Crap.... this was bad. "Um, Rae, this is Alice.... Alice, this is Rae. My ex-girlfriend..." i said. Rae whirled, puzzled, slightly angry expression on her face. "What are you talking about, silly? I AM your girlfriend." she said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:58 pm

Alice looked at the girl in curiousity. "Oh now your not... It just so happens that I am Seth's girlfriend now and if you dont like it then go jump out of a window like everybody else." Alice said calmly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Seth: Rae scowled and i shot Alice a pleading glance, trying to let her allow me to deal with this. Id helped Rae out once when she'd been attacked in an alley. Shortly after, id fallen for her, HARD. But Rae was very, VERY clingy, and possibly slightly crazy. Ther was no way of knowing what she'd do if she wanted to fight and i didnt want her taking things out on Alice. "Rae, i thought you were DEAD. For three long years, i thought you'd been killed. You left, and now you suddenly re-appear and expect things to be the same? You cant expect someone to wait for someone dead to come back. Ive moved on. Maybe you should try doing the same." i said gently. Rae scowled even more, eyes blazing. "Oh, i see. THIS little witch has your head all twisted around. I dont believe you, Seth. You'll see. You'll come crawling back, im sure of it." she snarled. She headed for the door, picking up the knife id dropped and throwing it expertly at my head before storming out. I ducked and it narrowly missed me, burying itself in the wall on the opposite side of the room. I stood and locked the door carefully before turning around and leaning against it, sighing. She would be back. I was sure of it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Alice stood there in shock and got the knife from the wall. She closed her eyes thinking of killing herself so that evil little thing didnt come back. "Go after her Seth." She whispered her head was hurting. SHe made little cuts along her arm and watched the blood trickle down. "Go." SHe said demanding him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Seth: "And do what? Kill her? I cant do that.... i dont like her, but i couldnt kill her." i said. Suddenly i glance up, noticing Alice cutting herself. Alarmed, i crossed the room, gently removing teh knife from her grasp. "Please..... dont hurt yourself. Dont let her get to you. Rae's a spiteful person, and she has some mental issues. None of what she says matters." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Alice shrugged watching the blood hit the floor. "She is human like all of us. We all bleed and die. Maybe it would work if I died and came back in 3 years and make her do this." She whispered watching.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Seth: I set the knife out of reach, hugging Alice close. "Please.... please dont talk like that...." i said, voice ragged.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Alice sighed and nodded slowly. "Okay... I wont talk about it." She whispered her head hurting. She felt dizzy and fainted in his arms from blood loss.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Seth: I caught her weight easily and moved her to the bed, cleaning and bandaging the wounds as best i could with the few medical supplies laying around. I hated to see her hurt herselflike this. It tore me up inside.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Alice woke up gasping for air. "Seth?" she whispered worried that he had left her alone on her own.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Seth: I glanced up when she woke, moving over and sitting next to her on the bed, brushing her hair out of her face gently. "Im right here." i murmered softly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Alice looked at him and cried "Im sorry... Im sorry." She cried over and over again. She leaned into his hand wantin ghim closer to her now more then ever.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Seth: I moved so i was laying down next to her, pulling her close, stroking her hair, trying to get her to calm down. "Shhhhh, its okay..... please, dont beat yourself up....." i murmered, kissing her forehead gently. I wanst entirely sure what she was attempting to apologize for, but i knew that she was upset and that made me want to be near her and comfort her.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Alice nodded holding onto him for her life. She needed him more now and her arm was stinging. "My arm... it burns." She whispered holding her arm.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Seth: I nodded. "I put some antiseptic on it, so it may sting a bit. Let me know if it keeps up though, yeah? I'll take another look at it later either way but i'll check on it sooner if that keeps up." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Alice nodded and cuddled next to him. "What happened... to Rae?" She whispered not remebering most of what happened.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:52 pm

((brb.... dinner))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Seth: I wrapped my arms around her, shifting my grip and pulling her closer."She left. I dont know or care where she went. Hopefully she wont come back, but unfortunately, knowing her, i dont think we'll be that lucky." i said, sighing a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Alice nodded and she whispered "I will kill her if she takes you from me." She closed her eyes as tears fell. Alice would not go down with out a fight.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next