the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

5 posters

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 17 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:06 am

Dani: Raising my brow again I considered his words for a moment before smiling. "Well, then I guess you're in for a treat. The little time I rest ever it is too read a story or tend to my garden. " That said she began to tell the story of Aladdin.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 17 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Sweet Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:24 am

Can I...join...?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 pm

I dont know, we're kind of pretty far into the plotline by this point, at least with the characters we have active. If you figure you can jump in, you can try, i suppose. We need guys more than girls right now though.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:16 pm

I'll keep an eye open. XD
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:04 pm

OMG ZEFRON!!! ur name made me laugh XD its from a very potter musical ^_^

Alice smiled sadly at him. "Me too babe." She went over to him and sat down next to him. "I love you." She whispered. It was true she did love him. After this she had finally relized that she coudlnt live without him.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Seth: I smiled weakly, reaching up, fingertips brushing her cheek gently. "I love you too." i said. "Thinking about seeing you again was the only thing that stopped me from just letting Rae win." i admitted. Whatever pain id endured didnt matter. I was back home now and she was with me and things were right in the worl again, for the moment.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:13 pm

NinjaBells wrote:Dani: Raising my brow again I considered his words for a moment before smiling. "Well, then I guess you're in for a treat. The little time I rest ever it is too read a story or tend to my garden. " That said she began to tell the story of Aladdin.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Ravyn wrote:Seth: I smiled weakly, reaching up, fingertips brushing her cheek gently. "I love you too." i said. "Thinking about seeing you again was the only thing that stopped me from just letting Rae win." i admitted. Whatever pain id endured didnt matter. I was back home now and she was with me and things were right in the worl again, for the moment.

Alice laid down and pulled his arm across her waist. She wanted him to hold her and to protect her from the world. "I would kill her if she ever killed you." She whispered. She flipped over and her lips brushed his neck. "I can not lose you." She whispered against his neck.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Seth: I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close, put at ease by her presence. "I cant lose you either, and that's why im not going to let her kill me." i said, kissing her passionately. It was moments like this that stopped me from going the way of my mother and kept me fighting.

Kyrian: I blinked, ahving a very difficult time picturing Dani reading OR gardening. Neither were things i could do. I could not read, and i knew nothing about plants. I listened to the story curiously. It was certainly a strange experience, but not, i decided, a bad one.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 pm

Dani: When I was done I gave him a short smile, relaxed happily in my chair, the smile genuine for once. Story telling was one of my relaxing hobbies, it put me in a good mood. "What did you think? Wanna hear another?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Kyrian: I blinked, a thoughtful expression crossing my face. "That was..... interesting. Ive never heard a story before and i cant read, so even if i came across any books with stories in them, i wouldnt know what to do about it." i admitted. "You're good at telling stories." i remarked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Blaire: I dropped off my last steal and recieved my payment, and after dropping it off at my house, i was back on the move. I ahd another job to do tonight. A -VERY- important client had hired me to steal something from some guy. Apparently his name was Ash, and he was supposed to be out tonight. Id scouted out the location of his home the previous night, getting the lay of the land, and, provided he stayed gone as he was supposed to, this should all go without a hitch. I carefully slunk around to the back door, not wanting to use the front. I could not afford to fail on this mission. Id been told that if i was discovered, i may as well just let him kill me or kill myself, because if i didnt, my client's assassins would be after me and it wasnt good to mess with a major crime boss who had manpower EVERYWHERE. Id thought about refusing the job, but he was going to pay me rediculously well, and it was worth the risk. I tried the doorknob - locked. But id anticipated this. I pulled my tools from a small pouch at my waist, picking the lock carefully. A small click.... and i was in. I moved inside carefully, on the lookout for any security measures, and began cautiously searching for the item id been hired to steal, replacing everything i moved exactly how id left it with extreme precision. I would leave no traces. I just desperately hoped my target didnt return home early.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Ash: I sighed walking down the street with a bag under my arm, the other hand running through my hair in an irritated gesture. Why did Dani keep sending me these things? Its not like I was the best person to guard her stuff. Well, maybe I am but she could at least consider the fact it makes me a target. Forget the part where I'm as good a fighter as her, better when it comes to hand to hand. And have a worse temper to boot. I just hate the fact she assumes I'll keep it safe for her. Sighing under my breath I unlocked the door to my house and walked in, I'd just put this away then go back to my normal schedule.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Blaire: I heard the door open and someone walked in. I froze, muttering a curse under my breath. I had to abort. I moved for the door, but tripped over something in the dark and fell, unable to stifle the cry that escaped from my mouth. I hit my head on a sharp corner - a counter or table or something, i couldnt tell - and then hit the floor. I tried moving, but my skull was throbbing, and awful, splitting pain rammed my head. My vision spun. Black dots crowded my vision and everything went black as i fell unconscious.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Ash: I had my hand on the light switch when AI heard the noise. Cursing Dani under my breath I flipped the switch prepared to fight, then relaxed slightly seeing the unconscious girl laying on the floor. Well, at least she wasn't trying to kill me or something. Sighing slightly I put the bag down on a counter and heaved the girl over my shoulder. Walking down the hall I put her on a bed in my spare room for people I didn't want leaving, the door had double locks and was inforced with steel. Cleaning and bandaging the wound II then covered her up and left, locking the door behind me.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Blaire: When i woke up... wait, i woke up. And id been moved. Meaning i wasnt dead, and id failed my task. Crap. Okay, things were.... very bad for me, right now. To say the least. But the moron hadnt taken my sword or the knives in my boots. Or my lock picking equipment. I tried to stand up, but a wave of dizziness hit me and my legs gave out. I fell over with a thump and had to stay still, gathering my senses before i could try and stand up again. I managed to move so that i was sitting up at the edge of the bed. My head was throbbing painfully again. Great.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:07 am

Ash: I'd been heading back to my room when I heard the noises. Growling slightly I opened the door and tensed immediately ready for the girl to jump me with her knives or something. "I swear if you make me have to freaking patch you @$$ up again cause you tore the bandages...." I declared as I walled in and saw her on the end of the bed. Narrowing my eyes I dropped my hand to the dagger on my belt. "Lay back down, I really don't feel like making you at the moment but I will."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:14 am

Blaire: I turned to look at the guy who came in, glaring at him. "You didnt have to patch me up in the first place. It wouldve been better if you'd just killed me." i snarled. I didnt move. I had nothing to lose, i wasnt about to take orders from him. Besides which, the sword strapped to my back made lying down somewhat uncomfortable.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:27 am

Ash: I raised an amused brow and chuckled. "Oh really? If you die I can promise you it wont be by my hands. See, I think I'm pretty sure I know why you're here. And if I'm right then Dani Blake would probably do the job for me. Very slow and very painfully. " I informed her knowing that there are few people that haven't heard of my sister.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:31 am

Blaire: I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, sure. Like it matters anymore. I failed in my mission which means that my employer will find out and will send people to kill me, not to mention make sure all his men know my face and are under orders to kill me on sight. Ive been assured that my failure means death. I was aware of the risk when i took the job." i said. Id only failed at my job one other time, when id been given incorrect information. My employer had wound up dead anyways, but it hadnt been a high profile case. Not like this one.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 am

Ash: I sighed and nodded as she spoke, a smirk forming on my lips. "Well, in that case since I'm not particularly fond of murder. I suggest that you just lay back down and relax. I don't plan on leaving the house anytime soon and I can promise you that if a bounty goes out on your head I'll know. So really the choice is this. Stay here, live, leave, die,. "
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:46 am

Blaire: I glared daggers at him. "Yeah, well, i dont really have much of a choice right now anyways. I cant even stand up for more than three seconds let alone walk anywhere." i growled, reluctantly unstrapping the sword from my back and leaning it against the wall before laying down. I didnt want to, but the dizziness.... was not good. I didnt want to faint again.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:56 am

Ash: I nodded watching her thoughtfully , "I don't really care about the weapons but you might as well hand over the lock picks I'm sure you have on you like any good thief would."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:58 am

Blaire: I groaned. Crap. "I guess you arent quite as much of a moron as i hoped." i said. Since i was pretty much a hostage right now and didnt really have much choice, not to mention the strength or energy to protest, i unhooked the small pouch containing all my lock picks and such from my belt and whipped them casually at his head. I hoped they hit his face.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:08 am

Ash easily snatched the bag from the air with a quick hand and a smirk. "Well thank you. Ill be back later to change the bandage and bring in some food." Dani had to pay him someway for having him watch this stupid junk, it was usually in food. With those words said he gave her another smirk and clipped the lock picks to his own belt and turned to leave.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next