the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

5 posters

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 16 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Dani glanced up at him and gave a little chuckle. "Sure, maybe right now between the two of us we could take down Ulga when she's in a bad mood." She chuckled again at the thought.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 16 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Kyrian: I laughed. "Maybe. But that's one fight i hope i never have to enter." i said. "Look, maybe you dont want the concern, maybe you dont need it, but at least if you ever do, you have it. Make use of it. There arent many who get it from me." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Dani stared at him and shook her head a little confused, and thougtful. "Well," she said with a snort. "There are many who would even come close to offering it to me. So I guess we'll see what happens."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Kyrian: I nodded. "I guess we will." i said simply. She was so stubborn and got on my nerves frequently, but maybe that's why she was so amusing. I didnt usually react like this to people.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Dani nodded and was quiet for a moment before she stood annoyance on her face. Just sitting still that long bothered her. "What kind of things do expect me to do if I try this 'break' thing? I'm not gonna just sit around!"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Kyrian: I shrugged. "Beats me. Usually sitting around is what i do. But i can stick around and annoy you if that's any better. You can practice your sarcasm." i said, chuckling.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Dani's growled eyeing the multiple guns on her wall for decoration. She didn't like guns but the way this was going........"do you have to be so annoying?" She asked walking into the kitchen. Maybe a snack would help her mood.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Kyrian: "Hmmm, no, not really. I mean, mostly this is just how i act. But sometimes i intentionally TRY to be annoying, and other times im just annoying without meaning to be." i said, an amused smile on my face.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Dani sighed as she began slowly searching her cabinets. "What if you try to not be annoying? Would that help in any possible way?" She pulled a few items from he cabinet and sat at the counter.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Kyrian: I shrugged. "I dont know. Ive never expressly tried not being annoying before." i admitted. "Could be worth a shot, but im not sure i could manage it for very long."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Dani sighed and gestured for him to sit, pushing a chocolate bar towards him. "Try, maybe you'll be surprised." She said unwrapping a packaged of gram-crackers.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Kyrian: I laughed. "Maybe. Or maybe my head will explode or something." i said. "Thanks." i added, munching the chocolate bar. I hadnt had one of these in ages.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Dani waved a hand ignoring the thanks as she considered her options. No working most likely meant the next time that Samuel talked to someone who knew that she wasn't working then a price would go out on her head. He knew her well enough to guess that being hurt was the only thing that would keep her from her job. But still.....Kyrian was right, going out like this could get her killed. Sighing she glared at the ceiling for a moment before sighing again and turning the glare to Kyrian. "Maybe I'll take a break. But if something happens I'm blaming you
"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Kyrian: I shrugged. "Fair enough. How about this - i stick around, if something happens, i help you stay alive, and if it still goes bad, you can blame me even more." i said, smiling a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Dani couldn't help but chuckle, Sounds good. And if I'm alive lets see what your punishment is......"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Kyrian: "Knowing you, probably something horrible. But im already working for you, so, y'know, you could also just make me your slave for a longer period of time or something." i said. "Although, if you do that, you'll be stuck with my annoyingness." i added, grinning.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:33 am

Ravyn wrote:Seth: I kissed her back, the world right again now that she was here. I laughed raggedly at the 'dead' comment. "No, not yet...... she doesnt want to really kill me yet. Just torture me into loving her or some crap. But im still here, and you're still my world....." i said, hanging onto her as if i were drowning and she were she one thing that could save me. "Im so glad... i thought she was goiong to kill you....." i choked out.

Alice rolled her eyes at his comment. "She couldnt kill me even if she wanted to." She held him up and kissed his cheek. "Lets go home." She pulled him out of the warehouse and put him into her car. She quickly started it and drove them home. She parked the car and hid it again. She pulled him to the apartment and hurried him to the bed. She flipped himover so his back was to her. "Oh God..." She whispered looking at all the blood. She quickly started to treat them. "What kind of person does this?"
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:37 am

Seth: I was able to stand and walk, but the various cuts, bruises, and burns all over my upper body were very painful. I did not protest as Alice led me to the car and then back home. Home.... home was good. I winced as she started treating the cuts - it hurt, but i knew it needed doing. "The insane kind." i said bluntly, answering her question. "Im just glad she didnt think to try ripping any of my piercings out. That would hurt." i said.

(I ahve SO much inspiration for Seth right now O.o its crazy... i love him, hehe ^^)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:41 am

Dani: I laughed eyeing him wickedly as I stood ignoring the slight pain of my leg. "And we wouldn't want that now would we? I would definitely end up doing something violent then. No, I think I would just say that you hurt me then hand you over to Ulga, that should be a very good punishment."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 am

Kyrian: I went wide eyed. "Okay, yeah, that would be bad. I think then we'd be finding out just how fast i could run." i said. "But i think you might miss me if i got dismembered by Ulga." i said, chuckling.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:52 am

Ravyn wrote:Seth: I was able to stand and walk, but the various cuts, bruises, and burns all over my upper body were very painful. I did not protest as Alice led me to the car and then back home. Home.... home was good. I winced as she started treating the cuts - it hurt, but i knew it needed doing. "The insane kind." i said bluntly, answering her question. "Im just glad she didnt think to try ripping any of my piercings out. That would hurt." i said.

(I ahve SO much inspiration for Seth right now O.o its crazy... i love him, hehe ^^)

((Hehehe thats how I feel on one of the chats im doing ^_^))

Alice nodded and shrudded at the sight of the blood. She looked for bleach and found it. "This is going to hurt....alot." She said and opened up the cap. She poured the bleach onto the cloth she was using and put it on. "Im sorry love." SHe whispered and kissed a cut. "This isnt fair."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:54 am

Seth: I winced, gritting my teeth. Whatever she was doing hurt, but i tried not to let it show. "Its.... its okay." i managed to get out. "Hard to make it hurt much more." i added. But i did hope this was over soon. I was really getting sick of pain.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 am

Alice finished quickly and bandaged him up. "Done." She whispered and found a match, She burnt the cloth and the paper she used. One it was burnt she thew the ashes into the trash can and sighed. "Well love I will find her and kill her."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:58 am

Dani: I rose a brow and chuckled as I made my way into the living room again. "Oh would I? Well, if the time comes I guess I'll just have to find out." With a grin I sat down in my chair and looked at him thoughtfully. "Do ya know any stories?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:02 am

Seth: I let out a breath i hadnt been aware i was holding. "Thank you." i said, shifting so i was on my side. "I was so scared.... i thought id never see you again." i admitted. Probably the only thing that had kept me sane, stopped me from giving in, was the thought of her.

Kyrian: I followed her into the living room, settling across from her. "Stories?" i asked, raising an eyebrow. "Not really. My parents werent exactly the loving type. They never told me any stories, and i never really developed a ton of imagination." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next