the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

5 posters

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 21 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:57 pm

Seth: I smiled. "Then i'll do my best to make it happen for you." i said, pulling her close. No matter what happened, what we faced... i would make sure Alice was okay. I would do anything, ANYTHING to see her happy, to see her have a good life.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 21 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Alice nodded and snuggled into his chest. She kissed it and up his neck. Her lips found his in a sort of bliss. She loved the way his lips melted into hers.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Seth: I kissed back, sheer bliss overwhelming me. After a moment, i pulled back. "You know.... its funny. When im with you, the world seems like its actually a good place to be. Like problems dont exist, and everything is just.... right." i said quietly. Rae nagged at my mind, a worry, but i pushed her away. We would deal with her and have our peace. I was sure of it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Alice smiled and said "I.. feel the same way... you have no idea how much pain I have been in... once I met you... it justkind of.. melted away." Alice whispered. Her lips tingled and she liked it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Seth: I smiled. "Its makes me really happy to hear that. Even though i havent known you that long, i cant.... i cant imagine life without you. Its strange how fast someone can become your entire world... i love you. So much...." i murmered. Noone had ever affected me like this before. Suddenly, a random image popped into my head. An image of Alice and i getting married. Marriages were uncommon and hard to pull off, but not unheard of. Still, the image surprised me.... but did not scare me. It was a good image, i thought.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Alice smiled and said "I agree." Emotion filled her voice right then and there. She did love him. He was her world from now until she died. He was a part of her and couldnt lose him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:49 pm

Seth: The thought struck then and there, to ask her to marry me. But i held it back. I wanted to wait until Rae was dead and gone, until things were safe and i could be here for her without fear, make a good life for her. "Im glad...." i said simply, a small smile on my face. "So.... on a less pleasant topic.... we need to think of a way to deal wtih Rae before she can come back for vengeance." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Alice twisted her face. "Okay... um.. well... we could do a sneak attack but we dont know where she is hiding.. she could be in the old abandon church." She suggested. No body went into the church because everyone thought that God had abbandoden them.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Seth: I burst out laughing. "Rae? In a church? Nahhhh. I know a few of her favourite hiding places. We can check them out. But there's a good chance she'll come to us." i said. As long as Rae wound up dead..... well, it didnt matter how she got that way.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:05 am

Alice nodded. "I am pissed I let her go.... I am so mad." She said in a huff. She was pissed. Anger had boiled inside her. But she did it to safe Seth's life.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:09 am

Seth: I sighed. "Its okay. Dont beat yourself up about it. We'll get her." i said reassuringly. "But that will probably require moving, getting dressed, and aquiring weapons." i said. I didnt want to move... and not just because moving hurt. But i knew it was necessary. Giving Rae time to recover was a bad idea.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:15 am

Alice sighed and nodded. Her heart hurting. She moved and picked up her shirt. She threw it on and put her blet on. She sighed and leaned against a wall. "This sucks." She pouted.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:21 am

Seth: I retrieved my own shirt, pulling it on and checking the ammunition in my gun. "I know. I really wish we didnt have to worry about Rae...." i said. "But we'll get her, and then things will be good." i said, trying to be reassuring. I played with one of my snakebites nervously as i made sure my gun was in working condition and got some extra ammo.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:39 am

Alice went over and took his face into her hands. "What ever happens out there.. just know.. that I love you..." She said in a small voice. Herlips found his and she poured out her entire emotions into that kiss.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:43 am

Seth: I kissed back, pushing my entire heart and soul into it. I wouldnt let anything happen to her. We would get through this. I had to believe that. Whatever happened, we would make it through....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:46 am

Alice broke the kiss and sighed. "Lets find that Bi$%#" She said letting the acid pour out of her voice. She hated Rae and Rae would pay for what she had done toSeth.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:51 am

Seth: I nodded, tucking my gun safely in its holster. "Yes, let's. We walking, or do you feel like driving?" i asked, heading for the door. I was nervous about this for more reasons than one. I was nervous about killing Rae.... but i was also nervous because i had made up my mind. Once rae was out of the way, i was going to ask Alice to marry me.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:55 am

Alice shrugged. "I dont care.... I need the gas though.. its hard to come by these days but since the ware house is full of it I will drive." She said flashing a bright smile. SHe walked out and started up her car. She poured the gas in and she also had 8 more cans of it in her car. She was going to blow Rae up if she needed to.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:04 am

Seth: I nodded, hopping in the car. I began giving directions to Alice for Rae's most likely hideout, getting more and more nervous the closer we got.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:08 am

Alice's heart was pounding and she parked a good block away from the hidding place. She got out and looked at him. She took out her gun and she knife. She had more hidden. She smiled. SHe loved beinga girl with a bra at the moment.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:10 am

Seth: I pulled out my own gun. "Stay quiet when we get inside. If she thinks its only me, she may be more willing to come out." i said, heading for the building and cautiously entering.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Alice nodded and took off her shoes. She was much more faster with out them. She walked in and hid in the shadows. They covered her slim figure perfectly. She watched him and felt her heart gain speed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Seth: "Rae?" i called tentatively. At first, no noise. Then out of the shadows, Rae appeared. She had a large bandage on her arm. "Seen sense?" she asked. I levelled my gun at her. "This answer your question?" i asked. She laughed. "Seth, you and i both know you arent going to pull that trigger. You never had the heart to kill anyone. I dont know why you even bothered carrying the gun." she taunted.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Alice saw Rae and held a gun to her head. Rae couldnt see Alice because of the shadows. She wanted to say 'He might not but I dont mind killing you.' Alice wanted to kill Rae and leave.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Seth: "Try me." i said, cocking the gun. One small squeeze of the trigger.... She glared. "Not going to happen." snarled Rae, reaching down and pulling out a long, wicked looking dagger from her boot. I carefully kept my gaze on Rae, giving no hint about Alice's presence.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next