the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

5 posters

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 12 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Kyrian: "You know, i have the feeling im about to get very, very injured." i said, sighing. I moved into a ready stance, advancing. I feinted a punch as a distraction but pulled out of it at the last second as one leg came around in a low, sweeping kick meant to knock her over.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 12 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Dani smirked and jumped slightly over his leg, her eyes darting readily from side to side as they anticipated attack. Suddenly in one of those near invisible movements she swiped at his head and at the same time aimed a kick at his side. What? She had to know how well he could defend too......
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Kyrian: In a split-second reaction borne of many years of street fighting, i dropped to the ground, rolling and popping back up behind her, moving to try and drive my elbow into the small of her back, which would hopefully knock the air form her lungs if it his correctly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:05 pm

Dani darted to the side, wincing slightly as the elbow clipped her . Snapping around she swung a leg out towards his knees. Hmm, he was better than she expected.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Kyrian: I moved backwards, the kick barely clipping a spot just above my knee. It hurt, but i ignored the pain. Id quickly gotten good at that - ignoring pain. Focus on the fight, not pain. Focusing on pain would only get you killed. I backed off, putting some distance between us and waiting for her to make a move,, trained eyes alert for any small signals that would give me an early warning as to what she was about to do.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:17 pm

Dani watched him impressed. "You're good." She told him then leapt forward with one hand going for his shoulder, the other ready to hit if she managed to grab him.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Kyrian: I didnt reply, far too focused on the fight at hand. When she leapt forwards, instead of moving away, i ducked down and moved into her, attempting to drive my shoulder and elbow into her chest and stomach, which would shove her back a ways.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:27 pm

"Oof! " Dani took a sharp breath as he hit her. Frowning she dropped to the ground and rolled away from him before jumping to her feet and taking a deep breath. She watched, him, not will to make the first move this time.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Kyrian: I sized up the situation, trying to calculate a move. I wasnt an outright-attack kind of person. No, i would simply try to provoke her into action. I advanced cautiously, throwing a low punch towards her stomach.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Dani sucked in her stomack and jumped back, not hitting just yet as she watched him, trying to learn his strategy.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:35 pm

Kyrian: As the punch missed, i moved forwards and reversed the direction of my arm, moving to drive my elbow hard into her ribcage.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Dani flinched back, the blow barely skimming her ribs as she jumped back and eyed him wearily. "OK, hand to hand I'll say you've got down. What about knives? " she figured surely there was something to teach him there, she'd been called out on being one of the best with a blade around.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Kyrian: I shrugged. "I dont use knives much. On occasion, but not much." i said, allowing myself to relax. Apparently id passed the first test.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Dani nodded thoughtfully. "Well, switchblades were tomorrow along with short daggers and kitchen knives but we could start today........"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Kyrian: I shrugged. "I dont really care either way. If you feel like starting with that today, then go ahead. I fine with doing whatever." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Dani nodded and turned around with a wicked grin. "Alright, today it is." She dissapeared into the house and returned with a pile of different blades. "Here ya go." She said expertly handling the blade as she pulled a switchblade from the stack and handed it to him before pulling out another and flipped it on her palm. "Ready when you are. You get first move........."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Kyrian: I blinked. "I.... have no idea how to use this thing." i pointed out.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Dani blinked as if the idea was impossible to her. "You don't?" She shook her head and sighed. "Well, first of all," she walked over and adjusted his hold on the knife. "That's the right way to hold it. Next, be careful when you flip it out, so you don't cut yourself." She demonstrated how so.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Kyrian: "I know stuff about knives themselves, but i dont know much about using them in fights. Ive never really had to." i admitted. "I usually use guns, if i have to use a weapon."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Dani scowled and wrinkled her nose. "Yuck. Guns are loud and messy. A knife can be used in multiple ways to kill someone cleanly if needed, and is silent. A much better weapon. " she thought for a moment, a slight crease on her forehead as she tried to figure ou a good way to show him some decent knife fighting with out leaving him injured in some way. Finally she settled with going to the edge of the yard and yelling for Ulga.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Kyrian: I sighed. I liked guns, but whatever. And then she went and yelled for Ulga and i was instantly nervous. Had she decided i was useless and was now going to have Ulga dismember me or something? Probably not... but i was still on edge anyways.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:09 pm

It was only seconds and Ulga was in the back yard eyeing Kyrian with interest. "Yes? Do I kill 'em now?"
Dani chuckled and shook her head. "No, but take a knife, switchblade, from the pile, you're gonna fight with me a little to show him a demonstration of the proper way."
Ulga frowned and did as she was told. "No hurting Ulga?"
"No," Dani said chuckling, "I'll go easy on you." A moment later they began fighting, Dani obviously having the better skill.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Kyrian: I studied carefully, trying to pick things up. It didnt look lilke something i would be very good at, and i got the feeling i would be a bit of a hopeless student.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:02 am

When they finally stopped Dani was smiling, only a little sweat on her and absolutely no cuts. Ulga on the other hand, a very strong and fit women, was bleeding in a few places and WA breathing very heavily, sweat dripping down her face. "Dani do good. Ulga not hurt like last time we fight."
Dani smiled, "Well, I tried not hurting you at all, but couldn't help the few scratches. You can stay and watch if you wish, oR get a drink and go back to momen
Ulga thought for a moment, "Work." She said firmly and walked back into the house. With a small smile Dani turned to Kyrian.
"You ready to try it?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:05 am

Kyrian: I sighed. "I can quite honestly say i dont think im ever going to be able to do this with any degree of efficiency. The only kinds of knives im used to using are the spring loaded kinds - either ones that pop out of my boots or ones i can strap onto my wrists, and only because i can use those during hand-to-hand." i said. "I have some of both at home, but i didnt figure id need them today."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next