the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

5 posters

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 26 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Ravyn Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Blaire: I chuckled, rolling my eyes as i followed him out into the road. I was surprised he was actually going along with my statement, but didnt object. My amusement temporarily overtook my anxiety, the throbbing in my head becoming easier to ignore.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 26 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Ash continued to joke around the whole why there, showing a bit of his playful side as he acted almost like a little kid. It had been to long since he had just messed around, and he reveled in the chance. Finally he calmed as he stopped infront of Dani's house and pursed his lips. "This I'd the place."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Alice finished getting her brother and they drove back. It was past 2 in the morning when they came in. Alice smiled at her brother.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Seth: Despite my constant gut-wrenching worry, when it hit about 1:30am, i pretty much passed out, falling asleep in the chair id been sitting in where i had been staring out the window. My sleep was troubled, but deep from sheer exhaustion. I didnt even register Alice's return.

Blaire: I was grateful for the light mood as we approached the place i both needed to reach and feared reaching. When we arrived, i stared at the place for a moment before taking a deep breath, steadying my nerves. "Right. Let's get this over with, then." i said, heading towards the front door.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Ash nodded, speeding up so to each the door before her as if that would help what waited on the other side. "I'll ..knock." he muttered, then roped his fist on the oak door sending the clear sound through the house.

Dani stared awake, her muscles aching all over. It only took her a moment to realize she'd fallen asleep on the couch. Already in a bad mood she rolled over and scowled in the direction of the door. There was no way she could get that.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Kyrian: I glanced up as noise came from the general direction of the door. "D'you want me to get that?" i asked.I doubted she'd be able to reach the door but i wasnt sure she even wanted it answered. Who knew who was outside it?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Dani sighed, attempting to slid her legs off the couch and failing miserably considering how stiff she'd gotten while she slept. "Fine. Go answer it, try not to get stabbed." She grumbled, instead pulling her self slowly into a sitting position.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:31 pm

Kyrian: I nodded, getting up. "Dont worry. Getting stabbed is not on my list of things to do today." i said, heading for the door. I peered out a window at the people there cautiously, but they didnt appear threatening. I figured it was safe enough to open the door. I cautiously pulled the door open a little bit, just enough that i could see them and they could see me, but the opening was small enough to close fast if necessary.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Ash stiffened as the door opened, his eyes carefully watching it. They widened upon seeing not Dani but some dude at the door. "Uh, who are you?" He demanded. "Where's Dani?"

Dani twisted her neck to try and see the door, unable to quite manage it she sat back and sighed irritably. Hearing Ash she growled, wonderful...a visitor who wouldn't get it if she said leave. "Let him in."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Kyrian: I glanced back, nodding at Dani's words before opening the door and allowing the visitors inside. "My name's Kyrian. Dani's in the living room." i said simply. I waited until they entered and then closed the door, heading back towards the living room.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:22 pm

Ravyn wrote:Seth: Despite my constant gut-wrenching worry, when it hit about 1:30am, i pretty much passed out, falling asleep in the chair id been sitting in where i had been staring out the window. My sleep was troubled, but deep from sheer exhaustion. I didnt even register Alice's return.

Blaire: I was grateful for the light mood as we approached the place i both needed to reach and feared reaching. When we arrived, i stared at the place for a moment before taking a deep breath, steadying my nerves. "Right. Let's get this over with, then." i said, heading towards the front door.

Alice saw Seth sleeping and though better then not to wake him. She took her brother and laid him in bed and he was sound asleep. She got in next to him and he cuddlled against her. She had missed him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Ash stepped in, his eyes following Kyrian with interest. Starting down the hall he made it to the livingroom before really seeing Dani. She was pale, her eyes carefully concealing the pain from her stiff limbs. But Ash could see it, he'd known Dani her whole life, it was hard for her to hide from him.

"What happened?" He said immediately, crossing his arms as he studied her.

"Nothing."
"Dani......."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Kyrian: I kept quiet, perching on a chair wordlessly, studyig the newcomers. The girl who had come had said nothing so far and looked uncomfortable. I would've said something, but didnt know if this guy could be trusted and didnt want to put Dani in danger by telling him anything. I wondered what had brought them here.

Seth: When i woke up, it was daylight outside. I got up and spotted Alice and a boy who i supposed was her brother sleeping on the bed. A small smile came to my face as i observed the peaceful scene. I quietly slipped into the kitchen, making some coffee and sipping at it absently, still tired.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Dani rolled her eyes and started to pull herself to her feet the best she could. "I. Am. Fine."
Ashe sighed and rolled his eyes, making no move stop her. "Do you have to be so..you?"

Dani growled, her stiff limbs screaming their protest as she stood and glared at him, shooting a triumphant look at Kyrian as if to say ha, I told you I as fine. "Can you stop being such a ass."
Ash smirked and leaned against the hall doorway with amusement replacing the annoyance in his gaze. "Nope."
Dani growled again, then glanced at the girl behind him realizing that this might not be a social call. "How are you?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Blaire: I steadied my nerves, keeping my face a mask of calm as i spoke. "My name is Blaire. I was hired by some very influential people to steal something of value from Ash. Apparently it was yours. I figured you'd want to know. I failed in my mission, obviously. I have a price on my head now, imm sure. I dont expect to survive very long and i wont continue to try and reposess my target item, but others will be sent. I figured you deserved a warning." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Dani steadied to herself against the couch, ignoring her shaking legs as she studied Blair's then Ash. "Well...that is...interesting news.." She settled her eyes on Blair's and thought for a moment. "This information will be quite useful. For it I could gibe you a place to stay were they can't find you."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:52 pm

Blaire: I thought about this for a minute. "I would appreciate a hiding place." i said. Hell, if it could get me out of danger for a bit, id take it. I was surprised she wasnt trying to kill me or anything. I mean, i HAD tried to steal from her..... but she was actually being more than reasonable about the whole affair. I respected her for that.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:11 am

Dani gave her a dry smile as she managed to step away from the couch with shaky legs and slowly head towards the hall. Gritting her teeth so to ignore the pain she gestured towards them. "Come on." Ash rose a brow slightly surprised he was being included in the order but shrugged, guessing that beneath the smile she was in a foul mood and it would be a good idea not to argue.
Dani paused halfway down the hall, placing a hanf against t wall to steady herself, trying to make it look like she had stopped for some other reason besides the fact her legs were about to give out on her. Leaning slightly on the wall she gestured to a door near her on the left, carefully keeping any emotion fro her face. "You can have Ash's room, he ...." she had to pause to catch her breath, doing her best to speak in a smooth voice without pausing to often. "Can sleep in...the guest room."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Ravyn wrote:Kyrian: I kept quiet, perching on a chair wordlessly, studyig the newcomers. The girl who had come had said nothing so far and looked uncomfortable. I would've said something, but didnt know if this guy could be trusted and didnt want to put Dani in danger by telling him anything. I wondered what had brought them here.

Seth: When i woke up, it was daylight outside. I got up and spotted Alice and a boy who i supposed was her brother sleeping on the bed. A small smile came to my face as i observed the peaceful scene. I quietly slipped into the kitchen, making some coffee and sipping at it absently, still tired.

Alice woke up to the smell of coffee. Her brother was still sound asleep and she moved out of bed without waking him up. She looked at Seth and put a finger over her lips to keep him quiet. She tip toed over to him and took his mug and sat it down. She nuzzled herself into his arms and her lips found his.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Seth: I smiled as i noticed Alice awake, not protesting when my coffee was kidnapped. I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her back happily. I was massively relieved she'd made it back okay.

Blaire: I was even more surprised when it turned out this safe zone was actually in ehr own house. I would never have anticipated that she would offer me a place in her own home. "Thank you so much. I really do appreciate this...." i said, trying to be respectful.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:12 am

Alice smiled under the kiss and pulled back. "I love you." SHe whispered a light in her eyes. Her brother gave a soft moan and turned in his sleep. Alice smiled and laid her head against Seth's chest.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Seth: "I love you too...." i murmered, smiling down at her. "Im glad you and your brother made it back okay...." i said, relief evident in my tone. "I was so worried the entire time you were gone. I couldnt help but think something bad was going to happen..... but everything's okay now."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:56 pm

Dani snorted, rolling her eyes as she pushed aww from the wall and stumbled back down the hall with trembling legs. "Yeah yeah. You're welcome and all that nonsense." She grumbled, her legs giving out before she made it back to the couch.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:22 am

Alice winked at him and her lips returned to his. She had missed the way his lips felt agianst hers. But something was naging her in the back of her mind. Mark had said something about people following him when he went out to look for Alice. She pulled back and rested her head.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:57 am

bump
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next