the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

5 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 15 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:13 pm

(Well, he's been gone longer than he said he would be. He's actually in the warehouse where they were looking for food XD he's just too out of it from being hit over the head with a brick and then continuously tortured to realize it. But she should go looking for him, maybe?)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos - Page 15 Empty Re: When Order Collapses, Say Hello To Chaos

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:18 pm

(hehehe me gotz a idea)

Alice woke up and looked at the clock. It had been 6 hours since Seth left. She wuickly got up and ran to her car. She sat in it and thought about places to look. She desided to look at the warehouse. SHe drove there in a fast pace and got out. A gun was with her and also she had her knife. She opened the doors and yelled "RAE YOU B@#$ COME AND FIND ME!"
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Seth: Hours passed. I was now bleeding from many, may cuts, from the whip, knives, and various other sharp objects. I had also been burned and bruised. I wished so badly for Alice, like a physical pull. So when i heard the voice... i thought id gone crazy. But then Rae reacted, and i realized Alice was HERE. And Rae was going to fight her. No.... NO. I couldnt bear the thought of Alice getting hurt. But i was still tied here, and i couldnt do a thing as Rae picked up her weapons, flashed me a smile, promised to be back soon, and headed off to kill the one person i coudlnt bear to live without.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:38 pm

Alice pulled out her gun and her knife. She walked quietly through the warehouse. She stepped into the shadows and they covered her very well. She smiled at the thought of ending Rae... but she knew she wouldnt she woudl do enough to scare her away for now.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:40 pm

(Switching to Rae's view for a moment)

Rae: I strode out, well armed and ready to kill the little witch who'd stolen Seth from me. I didnt like hurting Seth as much as i liked hurting others, but it was necessary for him to see the truth. "Now then, little witch." i snarled. "Where are you?"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:47 pm

"Come and get me you whore." Alice laughed. SHe was standing ontop of the cases. The shadows hid her from anyone's view. She held her gun out and aimed. She shot and hit Rae's arm ((sorry pping))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Rae: I hissed in pain as the bullet hit my arm, calling her many, many names that would probably scar a small child for life. I picked up a throwing knife and whipped it neatly, shooting carefully at the armed figure i could barely make out in the shadows.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:10 am

Ravyn wrote:Kyrian: "All right, whatever." i said, sighing. I would stick around to make sure she didnt do anything stupid while she was hurt.

Ignoring him Dani walker in and headed straight to the bathroom. Bracing herself she began to pride at her leg as she tried to figure out what the damage was. Pain shot down it and she frowned with annoyance. Maybe a fracture or torn something. Great, she'd fought with worse but it'd been along time. Sighing she pulled a wrap from the bathroom cabinet and put it around her leg, or attempted anyway.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:11 am

Kyrian: I appeared in the doorway. "Need some help? Im pretty good with first aid. I have to patch myself up a LOT." i said, chuckling.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:19 am

Dani opened her mouth to tell him exactly where to shove his help but then sighed with the tiniest shake of her head. "If you want to I guess go ahead." She grumbled sitting down on a bench/chairish thing across from the toliet. It was a big bathroom....
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:21 am

Kyrian: I blinked, surprised. "Wow, i expected sarcasm or a witty, stabbing insult. They really mustve got you good." i said, beginning to inspect her wounds Once id taken note of them all i began cleaning, disinfecting, and bandaging them all carefully, putting a bit of a support brace on her leg so she'd be able to use it a bit better. I finished quickly, moving back. "There. That should do." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:24 am

Ravyn wrote:Rae: I hissed in pain as the bullet hit my arm, calling her many, many names that would probably scar a small child for life. I picked up a throwing knife and whipped it neatly, shooting carefully at the armed figure i could barely make out in the shadows.

Alice moved out of the way but the knife hit her leg. "Son of a...." She took out the knife and threw it at Rae. She ran in the shadows and called Seth's name. She needed to find him and get him out of here. "Seth?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:30 am

Rae: The knife hit my shoulder, burying deep. I hissed. "I'll be back.COUnt ON IT." i snarled, disappearing.

Seth: I heard Alice's voice, and with great effort, lifted my head. "In.... in here..." i called weakly. I was covered in cuts and bruises, sweat and blood, hair plastered to my forehead, skin damp, eyes tortured. Not in good shape at all. But i felt so much better just hearing her voice.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:40 am

Alice ran and found him. "Oh my god!" She said looking at his back and she cut the rope around his hands. Her lips found his in hunger and sadness. She kissed him furiously. "I thought you were dead." SHe creied pulling away from his lips. Her eyes searched his. "I will kill her." SHe snarrled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:43 am

Seth: I kissed her back, the world right again now that she was here. I laughed raggedly at the 'dead' comment. "No, not yet...... she doesnt want to really kill me yet. Just torture me into loving her or some crap. But im still here, and you're still my world....." i said, hanging onto her as if i were drowning and she were she one thing that could save me. "Im so glad... i thought she was goiong to kill you....." i choked out.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:44 am

Dani nodded, grateful but really in the mood to voice the words. A nod was more than most people got anyways. "They may have got me good but you can bet on the fact that since they are currently swimming with out key parts of their body that I got them better."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:46 am

Kyrian: I grinned, a slightly wicked smile. "Yeah, i figured.It seems unlike you to let anyone get away with beating you up like that." i said, chuckling a bit. This girl was still insane, but she was growing on me.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:56 am

Dani shrugged and stood, a equally wicked smile on her lips. "Well, they annoyed me quite a bit. This junk will really cut back on my kills." She frowned and walked slowly from the bathroom
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Kyrian: I shook my head in a 'hopeless' gesture. "Ever heard of taking a break?" i asked. "You've got enough here to last you a while. You should lay low for a bit until you heal up." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Dani sighed and shook her head, "Yes I could do that, but consider this. I've been hurt before and never taken a break. In my line of work I have made more enemies then friends and most would like to see me dead. If they herar I'm not working then they'll figure out I'm hurt. Then they'll come here looking for a fight. And since I am hurt who knows if I could manage to defend myself or not. So, its better not to take a break."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Kyrian: "Yeah, but on the other hand, you go out and work weakened, they'll STILL see that you're injured, and you're more likely to get yourself further hurt or killed in the process." i pointed out. If even i had managed to tkae her on, i didnt want to think about what a bunch of better trained thugs would do.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Dani growled irritably, not wanting to admit he had a point. "Why do you care?" She grumbled and sat down in a chair. "It's not like were friends or anything."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Kyrian: "I dont know, truthfully. Normally i can pretty well ignore people, not care about they're lives. But for some strange reason, i feel concern when it comes to you. Worry. I dont like it, but i cant stop it either." i said, shrugging.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Dani stared at him for a moment then lowered her gaze to her hands that were grasping and ungrasping each other. "Well, try harder." She grumbled softly. "I've never had anyone looking out for me, and I don't need it now."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Kyrian: I smiled a bit. "Yeah, maybe not. But backup is always useful." i said, laughing a bit. She was so stubborn.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next