the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

+4
flaggirl3
Bells
Alice
Ravyn
8 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 10 Empty Re: When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:48 am

Angela smiled and said "Good because I dont think I can sleep tongiht at all. What do you think of the club?" SHe asked with a smile. She wanted to get to know Skyler in everyway possible.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 10 Empty Re: When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:49 am

Skyler: I grinned. "Its good fun in there. Ive been in a few times, but that was my first time playing in there. It was fun and payed decently. Plus, i seem to meet very interesting people there." i said, smiling playfully.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 am

Angela laughed softly and stood to get more coffee. But she wanted something cold and she opened up her fridge and pulled out a Monster. She opened it and the coldness hit her throut and she loved it. "Want one?" She asked Skyler.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:34 pm

Skyler: I glanced up, wondering what she was talking about and spotted the energy drink. "Oh, no thanks. Trust me, i do NOT do well on that much sugar and caffeine. I get rediculously hyper for about a half hour, and then i totally crash and feel horribly sick for three days." i said, wincing at the memor of the last time id had an energy drink. Not fun....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:48 pm

...Or not. Ashton blinked, staring after her. Damn. Well, Alice always had been full of surprises. Being the kind of person he was, being caught off guard never was a good thing for him, and usually ended up with him being arrested with one or more people being brought into the ICU before it was all said and done. She was different, sort of like a medication; she was good for him, the only one that could keep him out of the streets, calm him down, and keep him at bay.

He sat there for a few more moments before standing up and creeping over to her, hands working down her sides from behind, lips against her neck, their bodies moving together as one. "You're mean," he muttered unhappily, "I was having fun...and you're making me dance..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 am

Angela smiled and laughed. "Well the engery i get... its like a drug." She said with a smile. She walked to the couch and sat down. She sipped the drink and watched him. He was her type... defenatly but was he interested in her?

Alice smiled and whispered "I like watching you dance... your hips move with mine." She teased him. She bit her lip and a salsa song same on. She gave him a playful look and she turned on him. Her hips were moving the music and she put her hands on his. They bodies moved as one and she felt a surge of adrenline as she danced with him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:27 am

Skyler: I shook my head, but smiled. "I dont know how people can drink those things. I have too much natural energy to start with, i guess." i said, chuckling.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:29 am

Angela smiled and said "Well lets just say that I need the sugar to keep me going." She laughed and shook her head. "The last time I didnt drink one..... um bad idea I crashed at a party and woke up with sharpie all over my face."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:41 am

( I shall reply tomorrow. It seems I'm being driven away for the night...)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 am

(ah lol i was looking forward to ashtons reply XD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:59 am

Skyler: I winced. "Ugh, that sucks. Ive had stuff like that happen. Not good." i said. "I cant handle mass amounts of sugar and caffeine. I become a zombie for a very long time afterwards, and when im all hyper, its a very scary thing." i said, laughing a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:00 am

Angela laughed and nodded. "That I can agree with. Well Mr. Skyler you have a girlfriend?" She asked with out thinking. Well she was thinking but she wanted to know.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Skyler: I blinked, slightly surprised by the question. "Nope. Havent for a while." i said. Id been more focused on my music than dating for the last year or so. Actually, id never been incredibly focused on dating. But i had had a girlfriend or two in the past.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Angela nodded and watched him. "Why? I mean a guy like you could get a girl easily." She said without thinking. Her cheeks turned a warm pink and she looked down at the Monster. She took a drink trying not to think about what she had said. She felt like a complete idiot.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Skyler: I chuckled. "You figure? I dunno, i just havent really found anyone i have feelings for for a while, and i dont like dating just for the heck of it." i said. "Plus ive been pretty busy with my music. DAting hasnt really been foremost on my mind." i admitted.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Angela nodded understanding. She wished that she could disapear and never return. She felt like a idiot for asking that qustion. She wanted him to forget about it but she knew that she would again say something stupid "Oh I see." She said in a small voice.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:21 pm

(Oh Skyler, so oblivious XD )

Skyler: "What about you? Do you have a boyfriend? If so, i dont imagine he'd like me staying here." i said, chuckling. Yeah, i could see that scene going down..... it was not a good image.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:54 am

"Oh, you have got to be f*cking kidding me..." But he followed her movements anyway, running his hands along her body. He kept his eyes on her with an intensity so fierce you'd think he wanted to EAT her. But that was Ashton for you. "Alice, please... Live with me." She was making him practically beg, fear gradually consuming him at the possibility of her avoidance meaning that she really...didn't want him anymore...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:41 pm

(haha i love skyler XD)
(@Fragile- O_o if Ashton ate Alice.... *Shudders*)

Angela shook her head. "Not really... I havent found the right guy yet...." She put the empty can of Monster down and pulled her knees up to her chest. "I dont have... welll I just... well... I dont like falling for someone.. because they will leave me... thats why I dont have a dog..." She admitted.

Alice laughed and nodded. "Alright Ashton... I will live with you." Her lips found his and melted against them. Her heart was pounding as loud as the music. She pulled back and started to dance again. Her arms snaked around his neck and pulled his body to hers.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:00 pm

( @Alice - Lol. xD I know, right? By the way, I put Ashton's profile up in the well chat, I just dunno how to bring him in... ;_; I dunno how to reply to the thing in Nameless Haven, either. )

A grin stretched across his face. An actual grin. He held her tight, not even thinking about bitching about having to dance. Alice was living with him. Everything was OK for once.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:05 pm

(haha.... you could say that he told Alice that it wasnt right what they were doing hahaha ooohhh the joy XD)

Alice smiled and she looked up at him. "Are you... smiling?" SHe asked shocked. She knew that he would be happy that she would be living with him but.. well... she didnt exactly know how happy he would be. She smiled and her lips melted against his.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Skyler: I nodded. "Its an understandable fear, i suppose. But i think its one of those ones you just have to try and overcome. If you never let anyone in, well, sure, you may not get hurt by anyone, but you'll be really lonely. If you let people in, sure, they may leave you eventually for whatever reason, but at least you'll have fond memories and you can be sure that there will always be more people out there who'll want to be around you. Life is full of ups and downs, and while the downs suck, you can get the ups without them." i said thoughtfully. This was something id come to realize a long time ago. It could be a hard lesson to learn, but it was an important one.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Angela shrugged. "I gues..... but its not like... I will find anyone who will be interested in me." She said pulling her kneese closer to her chest. She sighed and closed her eyes. She couldnt think nor sleep and she felt a surge of adrenline mixed with caffine.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:14 pm

flaggirl3 wrote:Fable: I rolled my eyes, "I bet it will. I bet you'll go all the way to Cancun. Timbuktu. What about Ireland? I'd love to go there."

(Sorry, I've been gone. This was my last post, I was talking to Cade. Where are we now?)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:08 pm

(I'll repost my last post for Cade)

Cade: I shook my head. "I wish. But i cant leave my family..... if i leave.... there'll be noone left to keep things togather, pay the bills." i said, sighing. I didnt usually go around telling everyone about my family issues.... especially since, well, i rarely spoke to people unless necessary, but something about this girl.... seemed to make me open up a bit..

Skyler: I shook my head, a small smile on my face. "Dont talk like that. Its that kind of talk that stops people from finding other people. If you think about it, its probably not even possible to not find one person who'd be interested in you out of all the people in the world. You just ahve to get out and look. Heck, ive known you all of a few hours and i think you're awesome. Dont be so negative!" i said, my smile broadening a bit. Negative thinking.... was not something i did often.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next