the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

+4
flaggirl3
Bells
Alice
Ravyn
8 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 4 Empty Re: When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:58 pm

((HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD YES!!!!))

Alice smirked but took his hand anyway. "I am sort of his... girlfriend I guess." She said with a laugh. Her heart had gained speed when she held his hand.

Angela nodded understanding. "Cute match if I do say so myself." Angela looked back at the boy who she had run into and her heart did alittle flip.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 4 Empty Re: When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:11 pm

(Did Angela mean Ashton or Skylar...? Skylar, right? o.o)

He didn't object to the gesture, instead just letting the brat do as she pleased. It was less of a headache if he let have her way, though he'd be damned if he ever told HER that... Godd*** control freak... He did, however, look at her as the word 'girlfriend' came into play, and his-drunken-eyes softened, just barely.

(HUZZAH! RIGHT ON! XD )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:14 pm

((Skylar lol))
((AHAHAHAHAH ASHTON XD I LOVE HIMZ!!!))

Alice smiled and thought You need to quiet the over drinking thing... its a turn off. she thought and pushed it into his head with a smirk on her face.

Angela watched the guy in a new way. She smiled as she watched him set up and she liked it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:35 pm

( xD And I love Alice. She's good for him. :3 )

He grunted and thought back, And you need to quit your b****ing...blue eyes.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:48 pm

Trintan: I stood from my place on the beach. I was beginning to feel restless and headed back to the boardwalk.

Fable: I glanced up from my table as the band started playing. My eyes locked on the lead singer/guitar player. I couldn't help but admire the way his music held so much meaning and passion.

(Both my charries are free, so if anybody has a free charrie that wants to join one of mine that would be nice. Smile )

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:02 am

Sabre sat on the edge of the boardwalk, letting her legs dangle down below. Her long curls were frizzing slightly and looked sort of pink in the sun. That was definitely the "strawberry" in strawberry blonde.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:15 am

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:( xD And I love Alice. She's good for him. :3 )

He grunted and thought back, And you need to quit your b****ing...blue eyes.

((XD I agree xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZX6vhwoPGw this song reminds me of him XD XD lol idk why it just does lol))

Alice smirked and pulled him into a booth. "Really? I am not the one hitting on the other girl over there." SHe said with a smile. Her lips tingled wanting his lips more and more against hers.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:03 am

"I wasn't hitting on her," he snapped. "...She isn't you."

(Aww. And I'm sorry...spontaneous trip to Taco Mayo. -_- I'll listen to it after I eat. :3 )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:23 pm

(Oh, Avery, i should probably mention, its nighttime Razz but you can use firelight, since as previously mentioned, there's a party at teh beach involving a bonfire, although Luna's off on her own since she's sort of avoiding people.)

Luna: I glanced up as someone approached, sitting down about 30 feet from where i was perched on my rock. I stared for a moment before returning my gaze to the sky, wondering if i should say hello or not. Just the fact that he wasnt hanging over by the drunken party crowd down the beach said good things about him. If id thought he'd been drinking, i would've immediately left. But i figured i was in no danger so remained where i was.

Skyler: We played for a while, playing both original and cover songs, eventually ending with a Black Veil Brides cover. The opening chords played out, slow and smooth, and i began to sing: "I open my lungs, dear. I sing this song at funerals, no rush. These lyrics heard a thousand times, just blush. A baby boy you've held so tightly, this pain it visits almost nightly, missing hotel beds i feel your touch... I will await, dear. A patience of eternity, my crush. A universal still, no rust. No dust will ever grow on this frame, a million years and i will say your name, i love you more than i can ever scream...." i sang. We'd been wanting to try out this song for a while and had convinced a friend of ours to come play the violin parts for this piece. I smiled a little as i sang, light glinting off my silver piercings and reflecting slightly off my hair. I was thoroughly enjoying this set.

(Hahaha, i felt The Mortician's Daughter was so appropriate here XD )
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Jem's hair shined silver in the moon and he knew his eyes were probably the same shade of bright white-silver. That's what he got, all pale colored, getting bleached out by the delicate moonlight. He looked slightly delicate himself, too. Thin and graceful, covered in lean, wiry muscle. Delicate... But also dangerous.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:41 pm

( @Alice - I CAN TOTALLY SEE IT! XD

Oh, and...

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 4 Love-1-1

Link: https://2img.net/h/i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss268/Kitten10018/love-1-1.gif

Do you like it...? )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Luna: I chanced another glance over at the guy. He got the same bleached-out appearance i got in the moonlight, only i got it to a lesser degree, my stormy grey eyes turning silvery, the silver portions of my hair shining, pale skin bleached out even further, but the rest - my black clothing, nails, and the black parts of my hair - remained dark, shadowy. All of his hair was pale and almost seemed to glow. I kind of wished i had a camera - call me creepy, but it would've made a nice picture. I came to a decision. "Er.... hello." i said quietly, slightly nervous. It had been a long time since id even chanced striking up a conversation with someone, but what more did i really have to lose?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Jem looked up with a pleasant, distant sort of smile. "Hello," he said, his voice soft. He hadn't even heard or seen the girl move over to him. The ocean had captured his attention fully, as it usually did. Especially when he was trying to get away from drunken hoards or idiodic teenagers. He didn't know why he had come to the party in the first place.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Luna: "Its so pretty out here tonight..." i commented absently. "Im glad its nice out. I dont think i could stand being cooped up in the house." i remarked, frowning a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Jem nodded, his smiling growing and it reached his pale eyes. His long eyelashes cast shadows across his cheeks as he looked up. He patted the spot next to him. "I'm James," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:23 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:( @Alice - I CAN TOTALLY SEE IT! XD

Oh, and...

When You Start To Fall Apart, You Find Someone To Hold You Together - Page 4 Love-1-1

Link: https://2img.net/h/i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss268/Kitten10018/love-1-1.gif

Do you like it...? )

((YYYEESSS OMG!! THATS GOING OT BE MY PROFILE PIC!!!!)))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:39 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:"I wasn't hitting on her," he snapped. "...She isn't you."

(Aww. And I'm sorry...spontaneous trip to Taco Mayo. -_- I'll listen to it after I eat. :3 )

Alice looked at him with a smile on her lips. "Oh really then fire boy? Tell me what were you doing?" She smirked her heart did a flip.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Luna: I moved over, sitting next to him. "Im Luna. Nice to meet you." i said, managing a small smile. It was the first time id smiled in a very, very long time. The sensation of smiling felt alien, strange and out of place on my face.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Jem smirked a little back. "Nice to meet you as well... So what are you doing here?" He asked. "I wandered out here trying to escape the drunkards," he muttered.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Angela watched the boy who she ran into her and her heart did a flip. Angela... remeber what happened last time you fell for someone... said the evil voice in her head said.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Trintan: As I neared the board walk I could see a few people cluttered here and there. I leaned on the wooden railing, looking out toward the ocean.

Fable: My eyes wandered over to a few people in the club that partly seemed to be getting on each other's nerves. Then two of the people broke off and went to sit in a booth.

Last edited by flaggirl3 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Luna: I shrugged. "I just.... i just felt too boxed in at the house. I couldnt stay in there. I had to get out. So i poked through the woods and then came here. I find it peaceful here." i said. "Well, and ditto on avoiding the drunkards. At least since ive gotten here. Im not big on parties..." i said quietly. It was the most id voluntarily talked in quite a while. It felt kind of good to be talking again though.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:14 pm

(I thought Tristian was going to the boardwalk? That's why I put Sabre there...)

Jem nodded. "Home," he said, the word feeling odd in his mouth. "I haven't been home for a while... A long time," he said. He had left home when he was younger, the guilt still eating at him when he focused on it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:22 pm

(Ohhh, okay, didn't catch that. Okay, I'll fix my post. Give me a sec. Razz )

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Luna: I sighed. "Its not really home. Just a house. They took me away from my home. Not that my home was much of a great place anyways." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next