the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+8
Banshee
Invisimort
Bells
Ale J.
Ravyn
ßøn∑z
Momo13
Kara
12 posters

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 22 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Dorian
I didn't miss the reaction that came from 'fire'... "Are you not a big fan of fire, then?" I asked with a grin, "Perhaps I can revoke my earlier statement."

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:20 pm

Andrew looked down at his feet, refusing to even acknowledge what Dorian suggested. He didn't like fire, he didn't like anything Dorian was going to do to him. He tried shutting it all out by closed his eyes tightly.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:15 am

Dorian
Calmly, I struck a match and stuck it in Andrew's palm, then entered his mind and forced his hand closed. I could feel the pain that he was feeling, but I endured it just long enough for him to grip the match until his skin was on fire.
Then I realised him, and waited for the fire to spread for a few minutes up his arm, just slightly. Slowly, taking my time, I extinguished the fire with a small bucket of water on the cart. His hand was covered in third degree burns, and part of his arm blistered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:14 am

Andrew's muffled screams came from behind the sheet of metal, the smell of his own buring flesh making him gag. His hand hurt like the dickens and when he saw the burns that covered it, his eyes went wide in horror. He forced himself to calm down and with his other hand, gave Dorian a gesture that said it all how he felt about him.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:15 am

Dorian
I chuckled darkly at his expression, before turning back to the cart. "Once again, I really am surprised I hadn't thought of this method of silencing you prior to now. It really is quite nice." I said, my back still turned as I selected another tool. A small staple gun. Carefully, with precision, I pried his eyelid up and stapled it open. I then returned the staple gun to the cart, and picked up a tiny instrument that looked as if it could be from a dentist's office.
I held the object roughly a millimeter away from his eyeball, then paused for a moment, letting his brain catch up to what was happening. Then I began carving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Andrew gave out muffled screams, trying to edge away. He could see Dorian carving into his eye, he could feel Dorian carving his eye. If he hadn't been wearing the sheet, you would be able to hear his begging for it to stop.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Dorian
I continued to carve slowly and deliberately, making sure to avoid doing anything but shallow marks so he would keep his eyesight throughout. Once I got bored of that, though, I plunged it into his eye. Not deep enough to kill him, but when I pulled the instrument out, his eye came with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Andrew gave terrified screams, his eye...and the pain....so much pain. He shut his other eye tightly, trying to get as far away from Dorian as possible...trying to shut everything out...trying to disappear.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Wooooo~

Robin
It's dim as I open my eyes, my hair hanging over my eyes as my head lolls forward. My neck is stiff from such a position, my back numb from sitting against the wall like this. My arms have lost feeling. I glance over to find my wrists in chains, hanging limp from the wall. I shift my legs, trying to get feeling back in them at least to escape. That is, when I had a plan. Memories fogged... Why was I here, exactly...? People causing fires... I had tried to stop them...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Mr.Face:

It is a strange strange day indeed when I hear that someone interrupted the tax collection process.

I man... not that it's completely unheard of, the Anon do it semi regularly for some kind of demonstrative symbolic purpouse about oppression or some kind of rights or something useless like that.

But still. It isn't an everyday occurrence by any stretch of the word. Once monthly at most.

So when I walked downstairs toolbox in hand, I was prepared to deal with some useless Anon blathering on or something.

"Hello. Let me preface this by saying: I don't care about whatever morals or rights you were trying to preserve by executing such a fruitless act of terrorism against the citystate of Auda. If you have anything of actual importance to state, you may do so now, and if not, I will start." I explained as I walked into the cell and dropped my toolbox on a workbench. I slammed the door behind me, and it reverberated excellently through the room. I then waited patiently for a response.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Robin
I blink. Blink again. And again. "Who...the hell are you?" I blurt out, not really getting my thought-to-mouth filter back yet.
I thought this place that I suddenly woke up in was weird, but he was... I - I mean... Don't get me wrong, there are some interesting characters in Gotham... Joker, Man Bat, Croc, Penguin, Bane, or Clayface... But no face, pointed teeth...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:19 pm

Mr.Face:

"I am Mr.Face, dictator of Auda." Probably spent his whole life in that hole, SInk Pump. It was a silly place. "You should have been told that prior to being sent to terrorize my city. It normally is in the files. Though... I wasn't sure what exactly the Anon told their crack team of terrorists prior to sending them in here... It was evident that they were all missing pieces to the thing.

I despised repeating myself, however, it seemed as though it might be beneficial. "One last time. If you have anything of actual importance to state, say it now."

I waited for a few more minutes, pulling out several instruments and a towel while I was waiting for whatever would come out of his mouth next.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Robin
...What? Where... the heck was Auda...? And... dictator...?
"I'm...I'm not a terrorist..." I say uneasily. What did I get myself into now... And... could I get out...? Chances right now seemed unlikely... "People were /burning/ 'your' city. I think this is just a misunderstanding..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Mr.Face:

"You misunderstand actually. That fire was planned and permitted by the government. Incendiary tax collection. The fire you nearly prevented was part of the procedure. Interfering with tax collection is punishable by death, since it aided outstanding debtors. Your actions speak volumes more than your words." I picked up an exacto knife and tried to decide whether I wanted to listen to more of this 'misunderstanding' nonsense or screaming more. Well, alright let me rephrase that, I knew what I had wanted to hear more, however... If he felt compelled to expound on that, I could permit some continued ranting through whatever I decided to do next.

"Alright. Here is how this unfolds. I am going to give you options so that you do not feel as though this death was completely out of your control. In fact, you have a very large hand in personalising the thing. I would hate for you to be dissatisfied with your demise. So, would you rather I started with your feet or your arms?" I asked, not being able to with hold a grin from my face at the prospect of slicing someone up. It had been a bit slow recently.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Robin
This was weird. Options...? He sort of reminded me of Joker, being twisted like that. The smile didn't help his case at all.
"A choice?" I ask, just to be sure, sort of an unbelieving tone to my voice. I swallow. People like him didn't like things /not/ going their way. Saying something else would just annoy him.
Perhaps I wasn't really getting out of this okay....
A pause, my mind blank. Unsure. I was going...to pick the way I'd die... Certainly not chained to a wall like this. Being Robin, I rather pictured myself dying from gunshot compared to natural causes... Being tortured was far from preferred, but it had always been a plausible option if I had gotten caught. And I had.
"...Arms..." i blurt suddenly, finally getting a thought through. They were numb anyway from this position...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Mr.Face:

Yes... A choice. I almost asked if he was deaf, but then he went ahead and selected an acceptable answer and everything was going according to procedure.

I hadn't taken down any qualitative data on this, however it appeared that recently decisions had been tending towards arms first recently. I should do an independent case study and see what the results of that are and then analyse for some kind of conclusion next time I have sufficient spare time to do such frivolous things. Perhaps it was some kind of psychological... thing of some sort among victims.

Perhaps I was just being overly analytical.

"Excellent." I stated as I pulled my bench over a bit so that I could sit and work comfortably. Ergonomics is rather important I find, because spending all day with your spine crunched up because your victim is three feet shorter than you causes insane amounts of tension on your neck and shoulders.

I realised that it had been quite a few weeks since I had removed anyones skin in panels, so I figured, why not start there? It would evolve into something else eventually, probably deligamentation, however, that was quickly becoming overdone, I felt. Maybe I'd go for simply ripping all the musculature apart and then dousing the mess liberally with sulfuric acid.

Sleeves. He had sleeves. This shouldn't have surprised me, as most of the people in Auda posess sleeves, but, they always came to be an inconvenience when one was doing something important... Like peeling off someone else's skin. I picked up a regular knife from the workbench and sliced away the fabric somewhat agitatedly. I made a note to get some employee to rip the prisoners' sleeves off from now on.

I went ahead and made several incisions paralell to one another up the length of his arm.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Robin
I take in a small gasp, fixing my jaw. By the third cut numbness had effectively worn off, leaving only pins and needles with the burning cuts. Nothing I hadn't really dealt with though. Spades' cards were a true pain, hurting like hell and burning the day to boot. Maybe even longer.
Closing my eyes, using Bryce's training to try and get rid of registering the giant amounts of pain steaming from my arms. Kept telling myself that ive had worse. Like when Spades put three of her cards through my ribs, or when TwoFace beat me with the bat... when Quincy paralyzed me or when Inquest made me feel the effects of death. Ive...ive had worse...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Mr.Face:

I worked methodically, grinning through the entire thing, and when I finally had all of the sections cut in, I started peeling away the skin like one would peel away these things I accidentally received off the internet one day called 'Band-Aids'.

"If this is anything short of excruciating, do tell me and I will do my best to remedy the situation." I told him, my teeth clicking slightly as I spoke through the grin plastered on my face.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Robin
Squeezing my jaw shut more, trying to leave my hands lax so as not to stretch exposed muscle. Just a trick, I knew better than to admit anything to him. Focusing on even breaths, deep, hold, let it out slowly. Focus on the rhythm, though there were a few hitches or gasps. Keeping my eyes closed; I could hear the enjoyment in his voice. I didn't want to see the half expression he wore to give that.
But at his request... "Shut up," I hiss through my teeth, thankfully staying silent besides that.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Mr.Face:

'Shut up' is hardly an answer to that question. Hmm. I peeled another section of his skin off, and continued all the way down his arm, until all the skin was making the floor sticky with blood and skin peelings.

I picked up the exacto knife again, and began working back up the length of his arm, fastidiously ripping apart muscle tissue and generally making quite a mess of things. All the better for dousing with sulfuric acid later.

"Seriously though. If this is unsatisfactory torture, I will do everything in my power to make this as horrifying and painful as possible for you. Because, I care about your termination." I said as I worked. The one bad thing about talking while chopping through things- if any blood spatters, it inevitably makes it's way into your mouth. Revolting. I ignored it.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Robin
Wouldn't you just kill me quickly then? Sadistic people...
"I'm not...going to help you...hurt people..." I murmur, grunting in pain. It was all just one big pain signal though, thriving with my heart as blood slicked the shackles. Wouldn't scream. Bruce taught me better than to give people that satisfaction.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Mr.Face:

"You're not helping me hurt people. You are helping me hurt you. There is a difference." I stated as I finished up with my general mess making. I went back to the workbench and felt for something labelled as "sulfuric acid" which I then dumped half the container of across the maimed tissue.

I love sulfuric acid.

Perhaps next I would rip his spine out through his mouth. That would be amusing.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Dorian
I glanced at my watch for a moment, then sighed slightly, setting the eye down on the cart
"How unfortunate, seems as though I have another appointment to get to. Usually I would draw this out, but due to time constraints, I shall finish up now. Perhaps I will find your girl... Elizabeth, was her name? Perhaps I will acquire Elizabeth some other day. Yes, that would be quite... entertaining"
I wasn't actually planning on going after her, though I was hoping to instill some degree of fear and concern in him. Then, because simply finishing him off with crushing his soul would be a suspicious cause of death- despite the fact I would have liked to- I took a knife and drove it through his empty eye cavity, smirking slightly. That should finish him off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Robin
Didn't think the pain in my arms could really get worse... but now I'm barely biting back a scream, letting out loud, short moans of agony. And this was just... one thing... What the hell would he do to /kill/ me?
Alright... maybe the worst pain... It was certainly... in the /running/...
I give a strangled half sob that was meant to be a humorless laugh. Even now, I'm thinking sarcastically about crap...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Andrew

Hell no. If he even so much as /touched/ her, I'd make sure to make his life hell from beyond the grave. Panic arose but before I could even try to say anyting, a knife was plunged into my eye. Pain, loads and loads of pain. Then everything just kinda.....went unattached, no more feeling. Just....empty.... Ah...death........such a strange unpleasent feeling.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next