the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+8
Banshee
Invisimort
Bells
Ale J.
Ravyn
ßøn∑z
Momo13
Kara
12 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 27 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Echo Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Rowan

...That bloody son of a bitch!

Not only did he have her, but he had them, too...? Why hadn't she left them with someone when she went out...?

But there was no time to think about that. What were my options... This was a dark cave. Dark enough for him to take that form...? If that were the case, fire would be useless. I could always set him on fire now, but he could try to turn it around on them...and I could never allow that.

Looked like surprise was out...

I stepped into the mouth of the cave.

"Leave them alone or I kill you," I stated coldly.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Mallow

Ah.. finally.

Turning around I let go of the boy's mind, instead letting my eyes travel over to fairy boy.

"You will?" I mused, letting one brow raise in the slightest show of emotion. "That would certainly.. be interesting."

As I spoke I located the child's mind again pressing on it slightly and listening to his noise of pain as I watched fairy boy's face.

"How exactly do you plan on doing it?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Rowan

I kept my face straight; there was a blistering rage growing in me, but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing it.

He'd hurt my family. He would pay dearly for that.

"Oh, there are plenty of ways," I growled. "Pray you don't find out. Now leave. Them. Alone."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Mallow

My lips twitched as I turned, looking at the child instead of Rowan, then quickly looking back as I took a step closer to the boy.

"Now, now..." I murmured, easily withholding the smirk I felt wanting to get out. "Let's not be too hasty..."

Pressing a bit harder on the boy's mind, I wanted him fall to his knees, the baby barely held in his arms now. Easily swiping the baby from him I released my pressure, causing the child to collapse, a few tears on his cheeks.

"We wouldn't want anything to happen to the children...."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Rowan

Searing anger rolled through me, and it took everything in my power not to accidentally set the place on fire. My fists and jaw clenched, but other than that my expression remained the same.

"What do you want," I growled.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Mallow

I thought for a moment, already knowing the answer I would give, but not wanting to tell him immediately.

"...want?" I mused, then looked at the baby in my arms, lips twitching slightly as I did.

"I want.. to have some fun. To watch others in pain...." I paused, waiting for his reaction to that before finishing. "And.... a pet. I want a pet."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Rowan

"Then find a pet bugger," I spat. "Leave my family alone, you bastard. Or do you want to be a dead bastard, too?"

How was I going to get out of this... If I tried to hurt him, he'd hurt them. I had to get them away somehow... Maybe I could float them away from him...but I'd have to do it without him seeing. His attention wasn't on her at the moment, though, so maybe...

Lilani, I thought, I need you to come around to the outside. But stay out of view of the cave.

Right away, she answered.

I then tried to lift my mate on a cushion of air, channeling the energy without motion. It wasn't easy, seeing as wind wasn't my strongest aspect...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Mallow

"Such language..." I murmured, jiggling the baby slightly. "Think of the children.. should they really be hearing you talk like that...?"

A slightly smirk tugged on my lips, making them twitch again as I glanced towards the kid, not worried about the mother at all. After all, I'd made sure she'd be out for awhile...

"And I already have a bugger. They get boring after awhile.... I think I am going to try out a fay. See what would happen if I raised one, would they turn out like me with the proper care?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Rowan

"No child of mine will ever become your pet, let alone turn out like you," I said coldly.

Meanwhile, I was still raising her into the air. The cave wasn't high enough to raise her completely out of Mallow's field of vision, though, so I'd have to distract him somehow to get her clear of the entrance. Then Lilani could take her back to the city and come out here again.

Slowly and carefully, I took a few steps to the side.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Mallow

I frowned slightly, my eyes darting to him and following the fairy boy as he moved. The child in my arms seemed to dislike the jiggling, and woke, making soft pre-crying noises as it did. Only then did I notice that the other child had pulled himself up, and was watching his father with rapt attention. Carefully returning my face to its normal bored look, I moved my eyes back to the father, something not quite feeling right.

"Ah, but they will. It's only a matter of time, after all, wouldn't you rather have them be my pet instead of.. oh.. I dunno.. dead?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Rowan

"The only one who'll be dead is you," I said, my voice still cold.

It was working so far... I continued to slowly move a few steps in an arc around him. If I could get it so he was between me and the entrance, I could easily get my children out from there. Presumably... That would make it hardest for me to leave, of course, not that I cared in the slightest.

Get ready, I told Lilani.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Mallow

"So much talk...." I mused, watchimg the child from the corner of my eye until I could see him no longer as I turned with the fairy boy.

The baby in my arms seemed to realize that I was not who it normally was held by, and the small noises began to grow inti sokmething more. Annoyed I glanced down at it, jiggling it a bit harder.

"Shut up. I swear...you'd think I her the little brat..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Rowan

"But of course you won't," I said, giving him a warning glare.

Really, I wouldn't gave responded to him at all, but I had to keep his attention on me. The way we were facing now, I'd be able to get her out of the cave without her entering his field of vision. I'd probably say that with the two of us in a line, we were almost parallel to the cave entrance. I was a little farther back. Tactics-wise, it wasn't too poor of a setup.

Are you ready, Lilani? I thought. You should see her now.

Yes, I see her.

Alright. Please take her back to the city, then come back here.

Right.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:21 pm

Mallow

Frowning a little, I began to notice what he was doing, he had been turning me and now I could no longer see the child behind me. I almost swung back around, but hesitated, thinking quickly before just keeping my eyes on him. Fine. If he wanted to entrap himself to let you the child, he could. After all, if I was able to kill him here I could always go after the children again later.

Staisfied with my decision i opened myvmouth to speak, when i shut it again, barely keeping my normally expression in place. A low hiss of annoyance escaped my lips as sthe baby's cries got louder, my hands tightening around it.

"Shut. Up." I commanded, giving it a harder shake. " and who's to say I wont...it it doesn't shut up soon...."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Rowan

"Don't shake her," I growled. "And I say you won't."

I have her on my back, Lilani told me.

Good, thank you, I thought with a bit of relief. That was one family member safe... I'm going to try to get Lee to you next.

Like I'd done with my mate, I started to carefully raise Lee into the air with wind.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:34 am

Mallow

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, instead raising my brow at him and giving it another shake.

"You mean don't do that?"

Lee

Papa would save us, I knew would. After all, he is Papa. Keeping my mouth shut I stood there trembling as he lifted Mama out, tricking the starlighter into watching him instead of her. A bit of relief touched my mind as he did that, Mama was going to be okay.

But then he started to lift me out as well. He wasn't supposed to do that yet. Papa was still I. There with the bad thing, he didn't want me to leave him and [baby's name] behind did he? Struggling I glared at him, a small noise of protest leaving my mouth before I realized it was going to. Eyes wide my hands clamped over my mouth as the starlighter swung arouses, eyes narrowed.

"And what's this....?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:06 pm

Rowan

I froze, my eyes going wide for a moment. This wasn't good... I had to get Lee out of here... Instead of answering Mallow, I tried to lift Lee from the cave all the way. At least I didn't have to worry about being slow and careful now. But was it futile...? And how was I going to get Glenna out...?

No...I'd find a way. I had to trust that I'd find a way... I was going to get them both out of here safely.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:06 pm

Mallow

I almost scowled, barely suppressing the anger bubbling beneath the surface of my perfect mask of emotions. This wasn't how it worked. He wasn't supposed to have any surprises, I knew everything about him and he knew next to nothing about me. That was how it was supposed to be.

How did I not know he could do this, not thought out this possibility in my original thoughts on how he would react in this situation. Slowly curling my fists I attacked the boys mind, making him cry out in pain and grip his head as tears immediately sprung to his eyes.

"Put him down, or I assure you, I can make it worse. Much.. much worse."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Rowan

I felt a stab of pain as if he'd attacked my mind as well. Resigned, I gently set Lee down. I was running out of options... Maybe I'd be able to protect his mind with magic... I'd thought of doing it before, but there would possibly be very bad consequences if I failed... What other choice did I have, though?

Concentrating, I put a magical barrier around his mind.

"Lee," I said, "run."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Mallow

I almost grinned, feeling the barrier go up around the child's mind. Perfect. I loved a challenge, relished it.

"Deary me, fairy boy... you think that can hold me back..?" I asked, sending a stab of what normally would have been pain on the shield around the boy's mind.

I knew that Peter would attempt holding me back, but I was also very sure that I'd be able to break through that shield. It's only a matter of time.

Lee

I shook my head, staring at Papa and trying to ignore the starlighters words. I could feel the magic as he placed it around my mind, and I was partly relieved that the man couldn't hurt me anymore. But.. he could hurt Papa.. and that wouldnt' be good. Not at all.

"No..." I muttered, shaking my head. "I'm not leaving you, Papa."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:08 pm

Rowan

I felt Mallow press on the shield, but I held it firm.

"No, Lee," I said. "You have to get out of here... Don't worry about me. Just go."

I couldn't let him hurt my family any more than he had... And gods...how was I going to get Glenna away...?

((FFFFFFFFF... Short...))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27