the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+8
Banshee
Invisimort
Bells
Ale J.
Ravyn
ßøn∑z
Momo13
Kara
12 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Kara Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Nathan couldn't help but gasp as her hands took a hold of his heart. He felt it pick up its beat, saw her hands move up and down with its pulse. "May you rot in Hell," he rasped out, his one eye peircing through her, the acceptence of his death a known fact to him now. There was no way to describe the pain that he was in, no way to put it into words...Just that he was welcoming the death with only one regret... Marley..
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:14 pm

Ravyn wrote:(Ella, what daggers are you talking about? *is confused*)
(the silver daggers he threw into her. wasn't that why she was a 'undead pin cousin')

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:15 pm

ßøn∑z wrote:
Ella Rose wrote:
ßøn∑z wrote:Lolol xD
That was a fun murder scene!

puft, poor artemis.. completely defaced... literally.
i was surprised trix didn't force her name out of her

I was considering her asking that just before she made the whole in the chest, but knowing Art I knew it would be a no, and would probably ruin her triumph.

haha, and here I was considering maybe, just maybe having her cave... XP
wanna go again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:17 pm

E. Drew glanced over to the other Drew and grinned when he saw him trembling with anger. "Too late." He whispered in the girls ear. her reached over to the machine and turned up the voltage a couple notches. "Ready?" He murmured softly in her ear.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Ella Rose wrote:
ßøn∑z wrote:
Ella Rose wrote:

I was considering her asking that just before she made the whole in the chest, but knowing Art I knew it would be a no, and would probably ruin her triumph.

wanna go again?

As in re-do the ending, something with a conversation?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Freya: I giggled. "Oh, im certain i will. And i shall enjoy every minute of it." i said, smiling. And then my smile turned savage as i yanked his beating heart from his chest with one hand. "Goodbye. Its been fun playing with you." i said, smiling as i watched and waited for him to die.

(Thanks, Ella, that;s what i figured, but i wasnt sure.)

Sin: I winced as the knives were pulled out, wounds finally beginning to heal, flesh and skin knitting back together.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:20 pm

ßøn∑z wrote:
Ella Rose wrote:
ßøn∑z wrote:
Ella Rose wrote:

wanna go again?

As in re-do the ending, something with a conversation?
lmao, as in a new killing scene. t'is your fault you ended it so soon, a little more pain and she might have caved. no take backsies :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Jay
"Depends... are you getting my death over with... yet?" I whispered out, each word making it hard to breathe and talk "Because you're really slow when it... comes to this... murder thing..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:30 pm

"Thats the point, Jay. it suposed to be slow." E. drew grinned as he spoke softly. He kissed her forehead gently before standing back up. "But I'm not going to kill you yet. This is too much fun." And with that, he flicked the machine back on, the voltage still not high enough to kill her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Drake moved over her, stripping her of her clothing "won't you at least bite me?" he asked, his body sparking in anticipation

(me-O.o *kicks him in the nuts* )

Last edited by Ella Rose on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:31 pm

As soon as she yanked, everything went numb. Nate felt nothing. His ribcage, his stomach, his eye, his lung... It was as if he didn't even have them in the first place. His head dropped forward, his eyes locked on his heart as the few final pumps of blood went through his veins. It looked...unreal. As if he was in a dream. It was as if he was going to wake up now, Marley curled next to him. He'd tell her about the nightmare and then they'd laugh it off, laugh at its absurdity. But he knew that wouldn't happen. He would never wake up next to her again, never hold her in his arms.... These thoughts passed through his darkening mind in a mere second. When the girl let him go from the mental hold she had on him, Nate dropped to the floor, the bleeding in his chest and stomach uncontrollable, creating a river of red. He tried to whisper three final words for Marls, but his lips couldn't form them. Everything slowly went black then, every thought, every feeling, lost.

May he rest in peace...
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 pm

(Sin... would like to kick him in the nuts again)

Sin: Great. Well, there went the last of my clothing. Granted, there really hadnt been much left, considering the fact that id been stabbed so much. "Gonna let me go so i can kill you? Cuz im not about to make you any happier than you already are, at least not on purpose, not unless i get to kill you." i growled.

Freya: I smiled happily as i watched the light drain from his eyes... er, EYE, before i began disposing of the body and cleaning up the blood, preparing for my next victim. Well, that had been fun.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:39 pm

Drake smirked and ignored the comment, quickly slicing her with a blade dipped in sedation. He had measured the amount perfect this time.
he waited a second till he saw her body relax, and slipped over her, taking from her, her body

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Sin: I hated this. I hated the sedation, especially, that feeling of not being able to do anything. But it made things slightly numb, made it slightly easier to will myself away to some other place.... another place where i had my guns. Oh, how i loved my precious guns..... and oh how i wished i had them right now so i could shoot this sick bastard.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Drake stopped some time later, his breathing ragged as he kissed the spot where her fangs were hidden. He tilted his head, examining her face. she seemed.. distant. that won't do. he slapped her face, bringing her to "ello precious" he grinned, still tangled in her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Jay
If I could have punched him for that kiss, I would have. But before I even had a chance to come up with a witty but half formed retort, electricity surged through me, even more painful than before. I screamed this time, and it was filled with pure agony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:00 am

Bells wrote:Mirissa smirked, "I chose non of the above."

Devon chased her down, the sword held lightly in his grip.

Sarah was running out of options. She decided she would go down fighting, "That sword is your only defense. I bet you couldnt kill without your weapons. Your weak!"

Milena thought for a moment. "That isnt an option. You probably have a few minutes of your life left...any last wishes?"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:02 am

"STOP!" Normal Drew screamed. He struggled against the chains, but it was no use. E. Drew just grinned at him, and turned off the machine. The scream was music to his ears.
E. Drew crossed over to the other him and unhooked the cuffs from the wall. Drew tried to punch E. Drew, but he was able to restrain him. "Look at what you caused this girl." He told him softly, dragging him over to Jay's side.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:07 am

Jay
I kept my eyes closed as they walked over, my body totally limp, and my energy drained. But I didn't want Drew to feel guilt... no... this wasn't his fault... my eyes fluttered open, and they were full of pain and fear. I looked up at Drew, the real Drew 'Not your fault' I mouthed, my voice too hoarse from screaming to talk

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:09 am

E. Drew chuckled softly at the two of them and let go of Drew. "Because I'm nice, I'll give you two loved birds a couple minutes." He went to the door and stood against it, his eyes not leaving them. "Dont mind me over here. this might be your guy's last minutes together. Wouldnt want to waste them."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:18 am

Jay
Tears formed at the corners of my eyes. I don't think he's ever seen me cry before. But it wasn't just fear making me emotional, or pain. It was also partly the fact... that maybe... well, now that I was basically dead... I realized... that feeling I got in my chest... did it even matter at this point? Screw it, even if it doesn't matter, this is my last chance "Drew... I think I might... maybe love you" I said, sort of rushed because even now, I was embarrassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:24 am

"Oh God...Jay I'm so sorry. About all of this." Drew whispered to her softly. He reached down and wiped her tears. "I love you. Always have." Drew leaned down, knowing this would be his first and last chance to do this, and Kissed her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:28 am

Jay
My heart fluttered again, much stronger this time. So this is what it feels like to be in love than? This sounds like something out of a soap. I was past caring though, way past. The thing that bothered me the most though, is that we were probably doing exactly what evil Drew wanted "Promise me you'll stay strong, Drewy" I whispered before kissing him back

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:32 am

E. Drew pulled Drew away from jay and tossed him back against the wall. "Times up." He chained drew quickly and in a fluid movement before going back to the machine. "Goodbye, Jay." He cranked up the machine to a very high voltage and flicked it on.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:36 am

Jay
The tears were flowing freely down my face by the time Drew was yanked away from me, but I felt more... peaceful. I had accepted what was going to happen. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Adrian, watching me carefully. Then, I didn't even have time to yell before my heart gave out from the sudden serge of electricity, every muscle in my body going slack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next