the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Village

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Village - Page 6 Empty Re: The Village

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Artemis frowned, she supposed that made sense.. she watched the food cook, not really hungry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Peter fried the salted pork the set it all on the table. When everyone was gathered around, everyone took eachother's hands. "We are thankful for the time we have." He said, then motioned for everyone to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Artemis retrieved some food but mostly just pushed it around her plate, not really eating any of it.
the time they had.. she hoped they had plenty of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Peter and everyone ate in silence.

After a moment Henry took a deep breath, and glanced at Peter. "I think you and I should help paint the posts with the safe color."
Peter watched him and gave a nod. "I will come."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Artemis looked up "may I help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Peter shook his head. "No. It is to close to the woods. I'd rather you stay here and help around the village. Grettle is getting married today. There are things that need prepared." Peter stood setting his napkin down, Henry following suit.
Cillia looked up at Henry and bit her lip. He cleared his throat. "Um...Peter..I was wanting to talk to you about something else as well."
"What's that?"
"Me..and Cillia..well we'd like your blessing to be married." Henry said, trying to not look afraid of what Peter would say. Peter froze and looked at them, unsure of what to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:26 pm

Artemis grinned "married?!" she smiled wide at Cillia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Cillia blushed a little and nodded. "Please Peter?"
Peter looked at Artemis as if she was a conspiritor, then looked back at Cillia and Henry. "I..well...yes...yes of course." Cillia jumped up and hugged him tightly.
"Thank you Peter!" She squealed happily.
Henry gave a relieved sigh and shook his hand. "Thank you." Peter hugged Cillia and gave Henry a small nod and walked towards the door .
"I'll meet you out there." Peter grabbed his coat and pulled it on, taking a deep breath as he went outside. Cillia was to excited to notice her brother leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:09 am

((*continues with her plan to join when she gets home.))
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:26 pm

Peter went out to the boarder and was painting the posts. He looked around and saw that no one was around him, no one could see him. He took a deep breath and stepped into the woods, walking forward. He stopped when he got to the red flowers that always grew when there were creatures. He could hear noises around him, branches breaking from being stepped on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Artemis gave a congratulatory hug to ceciila and watched peter leave, tilting her head. she followed after him, careful to stay silent and undected

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:40 pm

The Village - Page 6 Lot11410

Peter saw movement out of the corner of his eye and he started to back out of the woods, back to the posts. As soon as he was out, he went back to painting the posts, watching the forest. Perhaps there was still hope. It hadn't hurt him. There must be hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Artemis had followed him into the woods, only to freeze in fear as she saw the figure. dear good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:48 pm

The creature turned to face her.
The Village - Page 6 Images10

It then charged at her. Peter looked up and saw Artemis and his eyes went wide and he dropped his bucket, running up and grabbing her, pulling her past the posts, the creature disapearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Artemis went limp in his arms, her mouth parted in a silent scream, her face frozen in horror

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:54 pm

Peter held her close. "Shhh, it's ok. It's ok." He rubbed her back gently, looking around, hoping nobody had seen. "are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:57 pm

"What, what, what..." she stuttered, thoughts of her parents and their death flashing before her eyes. "what the hell were you thinking?" she breathed, forgetting herself and swearing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:00 pm

"Me? What about you?" Peter looked down at her. "Why did you follow me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:10 pm

"Because something told me you were about to do something moronic. They could have killed you? Did it cross you mind how dangerous it was. If I lost you.." she bite her tongue and corrected herself "cellia would have been devastated"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Peter stared at her, caught on four little words. "What do you mean, if you lost me?" He asked, totally ignoring the rest of what she had said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:17 pm

Artemis bristled and pulled herself out of his arms "nothing. what were you thinking?" she repeated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:19 pm

"No, what do you mean?" Peter asked, shaking his head. He wasn't letting her out of it that easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:22 pm

"Nothing, I just don't think I could bear to witness another death, is all" she lied, looking away "you must be more careful. you could have died!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:26 pm

"But I didn't." Peter pointed out. "There is still hope. I will go to the council again, after Cillia's wedding." He nodded, determind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Artemis frowned and grabbed his hand, holding him tightly as if to stop him "peter" she begged "please, don't. just let it go. we can't lose you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum