the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 9 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:04 am

Gabrielle didn't scream anymore, she didn't have the strength to. instead she just laid there and... took it. that was until seph landed a particularly powerful kick to her stomach and her body twinged, her scream filling the air. She scrambled away, panicked as she clutched the small bump"no no no no no no no" she sob, delieria (sp?) setting in "leave us be"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:06 am

Artemis- study scratch Idea study

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:11 am

Seph was to enraged to pay any attention to her. Peter had taken the blow, as always, still clutching to the little life with all the strength he had. Seph grabbed her by the hair and threw her to the floor falling ontop of her and forcing himself inside, though he didn't move. He just stayed there as he molested her body, pulling out slightly every once in awhile, only to thrust back inside as hard as he possibly could. They continued like that for hours until he finally threw her back into her cell, moving on to another female gaurd.

Peter was a bloodied pulp in the corner, still not inside his own body, still clutching to the life inside. He gently prodded her mind, telling it to heal her body and it obeyed despite his weak pressance there, healing her body quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:12 am

Kale came back in a few hours later to get a drink and smiled as he saw her still sitting in the corner reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:14 am

Gabrielle found it in herself to heal peter as well, his body, at least. before retreating back into herself and mimicking his same, dead expression

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:15 am

Artemis was only ten pages in, but still, she was proud of herself. She gave a heavy sigh and placed the book down. rubbing her temples as she smiled up at kale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:19 am

"How's it going?" Kale asked with a smile as he leaned against the sink with his glass of water.

Peter didn't retreat to his own body so he could rest, so he could heal. He clung to the child, afraid that if he let go, he wouldn't be able to come back in time. Though the break seemed to help, letting him heal slowly, very slowly.

(Peter= Gus Gus with the key from Cinderelle xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:22 am

"Slowly" Artemis sighed, watching him "and you?"

Gabrielle remained out, her hands cradling her stomach as tears fell down her dead face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:27 am

Hours later Peter had gotten enough strength to prod at her mind. Are you alright? scribbled across her brain.

Kale nodded. "It's coming." He shrugged and set the glass down, his heartaching again. "I think I shall take a break and join you in reading." He muttered and walked away from her and to the library.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:29 am

Gabrielle stirred, his voice grounding her "is the baby alright?"
Artemis watched him and furrowed her eyebrows, he seemed... off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:31 am

Kale plucked Sherlock Holmes off the shelf and found himself a seat in the living room and began to read, loosing himself in the book rather than feeling his heartache.

Yes, the baby is perfectly fine scribbled across her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:35 am

Artemis padded after him, feeling oddly.. to blame for his bad mood. she finally found him in the living room and poked her head in, knocking on the door frame "knock knock? you okay?"

gabrielle nodded "then i will be fine ... thank you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:38 am

(i am off to bed. night.. or morning, as it is)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:39 am

Kale looked up from his book and smiled at her. "Hey, what can I do for you?" he asked as he sat up.

Peter comforted her mind as best he could. Holding her close, metaphorically speaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:41 am

"you okay?" Artemis repeated, walking over and sitting besides him

Gabrielle finally found it in herself to open her eyes and sit up, staring around the cell "you okay?" she croaked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:43 am

Just staying close, just incase scribbled across her mind, his body lay empty on the opposite side of the cell.

Kale looked at her. "Yes, why wouldn't I be?" Liar. His heartached slightly as he watched her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:44 am

"you look.. sad" Aremis sighed "why?"
(or I was..)

Gabrielle nodded and looked around "what now?" she whispered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:48 am

We wait..I have a plan but I can't put it into play just yet scribbled across her mind again.

Seph's own body was sore from being so rough. He frowned and took a few pain killers as he started down towards Gabrielle's cell. He had something new in mind for her.

Kale watched her. "I'm not sad." Liar.

((go to bed if you need to, I will probably pass out here soon))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:50 am

(i'm fine. i was just having a dizzy spell for a sec. wanna pull an all nighter? me needs something to help reset my sleeping pattern)
Artemis slipped her hand into his "you sure? you look sad"

Gabrielle frowned "oh? what is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:55 am

Peter was about to tell her when Seph opened her cell. Peter immediately wrapped himself around the little life again as as Seph pulled her to her feet and drug her down the hall, but not very far. He didn't need the torture room for what he was going to do. He opened a cell and pushed her inside, following behind her and closing the door.

Kale wasn't sure what to say. He looked down at his hand in her and his heart ached even more. He sighed and looked back at her. "Have you ever had something you wanted, set just out of your reach?"

(I can try)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:58 am

Gabrielle stumbled in and looked up at him, half fearful, half defiant. she cradled her stomach, waiting for his next move

Artemis nodded, thinking back to her time in the prison "of course, who hasn't?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:01 am

(llols.. it's already 5 am here.. I can hear the birds...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:04 am

Kale nodded and looked down at the book in his hand. "Well..that's what's wrong. Something is just out of my reach."

Seph watched her then forced her to lay down on the cot, as he moved over her. It had occured to him earlier that so far, he had only made her endure pain. Now, he was going to make her endure the disgust of feeling pleasure from him.

(it's 3 ha)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:06 am

Gabrielle nearly sighed, this again? was his lust ever going to be satisfied? at least he wasn't throwing her around...

Artemis tilted her head "what? maybe I can help you reach it" she smiled at him, trying to reassure him like he did her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:10 am

Kale shook his head with a sad smile. "Nah, I can't ever reach it." He looked back down at his book.

Seph made her drape her arms around his neck as he brough her lips to his, kissing her gently, softly. His lips coaxing her to kiss him back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next