the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 6 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:53 pm

"I let it settle my nervs." Kale said with a small smile. "The slower I drink it, the calmer it makes me."

Peter watched her carefully. "You can't believe that. Otherwise you wouldn't care what happened to me. You wouldn't try to heal me when I come back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Artemis tilted her head "really?" the morning light was beginning to shine though the windows

gabrielle shrugged and looked away, not wanting to talk about it anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Kale nodded. "Yes, my tea is a different tea than yours. Mine's called Tension Tamer..want to try it?" He asked, pushing the cup towards her.

Peter didn't say anything. He just retreted into his mind, imagining having a wife and kids that were his own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Gabrielle also retreated into her mind, despite the fact that seph was bond to come for her at any moment. let him, she wanted to see disney land

Artemis nodded trying a sip. she crinkled her nose "it's.. bitter-er"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Kale chuckled and took his tea back. "Mine is a mix of Chamomile and Pepermint." He smiled and took a drink, setting it back down. "Do you want another cup?"

Seph came down the halls in an unusually bad mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Artemis shook her head as her stomach churned, not use to being given so much in one day "no, perhaps another time"

Gabrielle was at the top of the roller coaster, grinning her head off as she waiting with batted breath for it to go zooming down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Kale nodded and smiled as he watched her. "do you feel better?"

Seph came into the cell and Peter forced himself up, and stood infront of Gabrielle to protect her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Artemis smiled "much" she turned toward the window, watching the sunrise. She had never seen the sun rise before. It was... pretty

Gabrielle came too then and noted the scene before her. not wanting another repeat of the guard incident she gently grabbed his arm, moving him out of the way "don't be a fool"
"please" she begged, not wanting more blood on her hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Seph raised a brow and smiled, chuckling darkly. Peter looked at her but didn't say anything, it taking everything he had to just watch as Seph dragged her away.

Kale smiled, dark circles under his eyes. "Like the view?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:27 pm

"how is it so... pretty?" Artemis gasped, she thought light and dark hated each other, but here they were- getting along

Like always, gabrielle struggled, not making things easy for him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Seph shoved her into the room, chaining her up and attaching the device like always. But instead of using her body, he beat it black and blue.

Kale smiled and chuckled. "That's the dawn kissing the night goodbye."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:40 pm

"And the night is okay with that?" Artemis asked, still in awe over it

Gabrielle resisted the urge to cry out, the knowledge that peter would heal her later reassured her. though it hurt like hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:49 pm

Seph continued, slashing at her, electicuting her, branding her again. He was taking his rage out on her full on. When he was done with that he undressed and forced himself inside her, his movements slamming his hips to hers, her body slamming against the wall each time.

Kale chuckled and nodded. "Of course. They love each other. When the sun goes down, the night kisses the day, so it's even." He watched her carefully. "It's like the ocean spray against the rocks. Do you know that story?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:52 pm

"no" artemis turned to him, her face eager "tell me?"

Tears fell down Gabrielle's face at each movement of his, her body hurting so much she found it hard to breath. Regardless though, she remained silent, still not completely broken yet. She still had some fight left in her. he wouldn't win... he couldn't

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Seph thrust into her, staying there his fingers forcing her hips to stay there as he kissed every part of her, then forced her to kiss him.

Kale smiled "have you ever seen the ocean spray?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:01 pm

"what is the ocean?" artemis asked, confuzzled

Gabrielle found a little spark of courage and bit down on his tongue as it found its way into her mouth, refusing to kiss him back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:10 pm

Seph growled, grabbing a dagger from the cart and slamming it into her chest. He threw it to the side, pulling out slightly and thrusting back and staying there, to bring her back to the knowledge that he was there and forced her to kiss him again.

Kale smiled, "here, I'll show you." he closed his eyes, letting the memory of the ocean rule his mind, the waves crashing against the shore, the sound as it rolled across the sand. "Long ago, the moon and the ocean fell in love, but neither could be together." He tried his best to act it out in his mind for her, using a beautiful woman for the moon and a handsome man for the ocean. "They loved each other so much, that they took the forms of humans so they could be with each other. But that was against the rules. One day, an evil man stole the moon, carrying her away and took her body from her. She was forced to marry the evil man and the ocean was forced to go back to the water. One day, when the evil man was away, the moon left her children and ran to the cliff that reached the ocean. Then she jumped off. The ocean caught her, and they made love, living happily ever after. Each time the spray hits the rocks, it's the ocean and the moon making love, always together."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Gabrielle cried out in pain, sobbing into the kiss she unwilling gave back. she thought she could stay strong, but it appears her brick wall was cracking.. a lot.

Artemis's eyes opened wide "the moon's a girl!" she asked, thinking the story was real

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Kale smiled as he watched her. "that's what the person said who told the story."

Seph let her go and dropped her to the ground. He dressed then drug her by the hair and threw her into the cell, done with her for now. He eyed a female gaurd and made her follow him.

Peter immediately went to healing her, keeping quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:23 pm

"Well who told it?" artemis chirped moving closer toward him

Gabrielle didn't talk, didn't move. Just stayed there, losing herself in her misery, not even noticing her wounds were healing. why didn't he just kill her already?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Kale gave a small sad smile. "My mother."

Peter finished healing her and gently prodded her mind, lifting her from her body and setting her down on a beach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:30 pm

gabrielle blinked, the change of settings washing over her. she looked around and spotted peter giving her her space. she snapped her head away, refusing to meet his gaze.
Artemis thought that over "then it must be true" she decided adimently (sp?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Kale gave a smile and chuckled with a nod. "It must be." He agreed and looked back at his cold tea. He somehow never managed to finish it.

Peter stayed away from her, letting her have her space, not exactly sure what to do, though he kept the pain from her mind.

((have to go shopping will be back later))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Artemis stifled a yawn and rubbed her eyes "what ever happened to dani?"

Gabrielle softened after a while, finally dipping her chin to show she acknowledged him, but offered no words to fill the silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:19 pm

"I think Jack got her lost so she couldn't find her way back to the prison or back here." Kale said as he watched her. "Are you tired?"

Peter watched her carefully. "Are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next