the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 2 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:55 pm

Seph just pressed deeper into her, slashing her chest continuously.

Kale cleared his throat. "I think she's with Jack."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:59 pm

"oh.... doing what?" Artemis furrowed her eyebrow

Gabrielle bit her lip, sobs racking her body. "what do you want from me?" she cried out, pain filling her voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Kale looked at her and blushed slightly. "I don't think either of us want to know."

Seph stopped and put the blade down. "Where are the others?"

Last edited by Taylow on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Artemis tilted her head innocently, honestly confused "well I do, what are they doing?"

Gabrielle's face crumbled, "I-I can't tell you. please, I'll tell you anything but that. just stop" she begged, "please"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:10 pm

Kale took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair. "My guess is that..they are loving each other." He glanced at her.

Seph stared at her and started to pull out, then slammed his hips to hers, pressing deep into her and kissing her fiercly. He did this a few more times before moving away from her and getting dressed. "Then we will continue to do this." He said as he ran a hand through his hair. "And Gabrielle," he looked over at her. "If you get pregnant, I will kill the child." He walked out having the gaurds take her back to her cell.

When they tossed her in, Peter sat up and stared at her with wide eyes. The blanket immediately wrapped around her as he did his best to ease her pain and heal her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:15 pm

Gabrielle stared around the cell, shell shocked. She wasn't gone like artemis would get, she was still very much there, just... unable to move. She finally found herself again and curled up in a ball, silently crying.

Artemis frowned "and how do you do that?"
(hee hee, artemis is a curious one XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Peter did his best to block the pain, her body healed. Want me to take your mind away for a awhile? came scribbling across her brain.

Kale gulped and ran a hand through his hair. "Well...Mirissa is sort of linked to my mind." He shuddered slightly. "I've kept her blocked as best as I can...but somethings leaked through." Again his body shuddered. "I really wish she wasn't there sometimes." he grumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Gabrielle looked to him for a moment before giving a slight nodded of the head to show she consented. She pealed off the device, not going anywhere herself because, to be honest, she want his company. Disney land can get rather lonely by youself

Artemis's frowned deepen "how do you love someone?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:29 pm

Kale took a deep breath. Crap. How did he explain this? "Well....there is a difference between loving someone, and just taking their body..." He wanted to make that very clear so that she didn't think that Drake had loved her.

Peter gave a small nod, plucking her from her mind and carrying her to the edge of a lake. "This is a place I found outside the prison."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:36 pm

"oh" artemis squeaked catching on. She scrambled out of his arms as the action suddenly took on a new meaning to her. "And.. and what if you don't love them back?" her thoughts turned dark

Gabrielle stared around, taking in the site "it-it's beautiful" she stepped forward hesitantly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:41 pm

Peter smiled and watched her. He held his hand out to her. "Want to see something else I found?"

Kale let his arms drop and let out a deep breath. "Like I said, there is a difference between loving someone, and taking their body." He watched her carefully. "Jack and Mirissa love each other, which makes..doing that...much better. Makes it like a...unifying thing." He looked down at his hands. "What Drake did to you...he just took your body...making it a bad thing..but when two people love each other, the way we talked about earlier as lovers, then it is an amazing thing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Artemis frowned, wrapping her arms around herself. Amazing thing? Didn't seem like it. her eyes went dead as she found herself being sucked into unwanted memories

Gabrielle didn't give him her hand but nodded, "okay"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Peter gave a small nod. "This way," he said and led her through the trees to the edge of a glade. He held his finger to his mouth and pointed to the glade. Inside was a doe and her fawn.

Kale watched her. "Want me to show you? I promise I won't touch you. Just..look at my mind." He really didn't want to show her, but he wanted her to understand that it usually wasn't such a bad thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Artemis's eyes stayed dead but she hesitantly brushed her mind up against his, curiosity ruling her

Gabrielle's face lit up as she stared at the animals, her fear and worries slowly drifting away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Peter smiled as he watched her. "Aren't they beautiful?" He whispered.

Kale closed his eyes, letting the feelings of loving someone propperly rule his mind. The pleasure, the happyness, the pure love that came with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Artemis gasped, unable to help a smile from forming across her face. her eyes came back to life and she stared at him "I've never felt something like that before" she breathed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Kale opened his eyes and looked over at her and gave a small smile. "It's better than that." He watched her carefully. "Memory doesn't do it justice." He tucked the memories away and ran a hand through his hair. "That is what it's like to make love with someone you love. When they don't just take your body."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Artemis frowned "that was your memory? you love someone?"

Gabrielle nodded dumbly, her sights not leaving them "indeed"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Peter smiled as he leaned against a tree, watching her. "How are you feeling?"

Kale watched her carefully, his eyes growing sad. "I use to love someone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Artemis was oddly disgruntled by that fact. "what happened?" she whispered, wanting to move back into his arms but now it seemed.. wrong

Gabrielle grimaced and looked away, "I'll be alright" her hands flew to her stomach.
"If you get pregnant, I will kill the child.
her insides felt dead. it was inevitable, wasn't it? She was being used so many times..
she didn't think she'd be able to keep from cracking if that happened

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Peter watched her carefully. "He threatened you didn't he." The question more of a statement.

Kale looked down at the floor, taking a deep breath. "She was captured." He ran a hand through his hair, the memories pushing to the front of his mind, harrassing him. "She died in Drake's torture room."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Gabrielle shrugged and dropped her hands "when hasn't he threatened me?" she replied, her tone brisk. She looked away, showing she didn't want to talk about it anymore. "we.. we should get back... if he finds me like this.." her hands flew to her chest, fingering the healed branding marks.

Artemis froze "oh.. I'm, I'm so sorry" she reached forward, grabbing his hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Peter sighed and gave a small nod, gently dropping her back in her body, the lake disapearing as he came back to the prison cell.

Kale looked at her and tried a small smile. "It's..ok..." no it wasn't. "She was a telepath. A strong one." He cleared his throat and swallowed, keeping the tears far from him. "She connected our minds not long after we first met. We were still connected when she was taken. Her pains were my pains." He swallowed again and looked at Artemis. "When I'm left alone in the quiet of the shadows, I can still hear her screams, echoing inside my mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:45 pm

Artemis frowned, retreating firmly back into her mind. guess he probably wouldn't like another messed up telepath brushing his mind then, huh?
She continued to hold his hand, not sure what to say. "Drakes dead now, isn't he?" she finally managed.

Gabrielle swallowed hard and pulled the blankets firmly around her. "how long have you been here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Peter shrugged. "I came here when I was really little. Escaped during the great escape a few weeks ago. And now...here I am." He laid down on the ground, streaching out. "What about you?"

Kale nodded and wrapped a gentle arm around her, needing the comfort that came from it. "Yes. I killed him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next