the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 3 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Artemis couldn't help herself, she buried herself into his chest, hoping the action would still appear innocent "he's hurt a lot of people" she whispered

Gabrielle looked away her eyes slightly distant "i've been here for as long as I can remember, I only know of the outside what I see when I use my abilities.. does it do it justice? is it really like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Peter watched her carefully. "You tell me. You were just in an exact projection from my mind." His mind nudged her comfortingly. "Don't give up Gabrielle."

Kale nodded. "Yes, but he won't anymore." He murmered as he rubbed her back gently. "Why do you like the shadows so much?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Artemis looked up and sighed "they hide you. they protect you. Drake couldn't hurt me if he couldn't find me. and.. if you didn;t have.. clothes.. well, they kept you obscure so no guards wouldn't be... tempted." she burrowed her head back into his chest "why do you like the sun so much?"

Gabrielle nodded slightly "I won't. I can't." she glanced at him ".. thanks"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Peter gave her a small smile. "We'll make it through, I promise."

Kale took a deep breath and looked down at her. "Because..it chases the shadows away. Keeps the dark memories at bay." He brushed the hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear. "In the sun I can keep busy and not have to think about anything. In the dark, in the shadows. I'm left to sleepless nights haunted by memories."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Artemis gave a small smile, "that shadow bring me comfort, they bring you fear" she looked around at the darkened room "I'm sorry, should we move?"

Gabrielle looked away "don't say that" her voice was hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Peter watched her carefully. "You don't believe that we can?" Before she could answer, a gaurd came in and grabbed Peter, dragging him out. He glanced back at her but followed the gaurd. "You know. You could be a little less rough. I'm a veteran." As if in response, the gaurd hit him in the stomach and then the family jewls. He groaned and doubled over, falling to his knees. The gaurd grabbed him by the hair and drug him towards the rooms. "Seph wants to see if you've reconsidered." He growled.

Kale shook his head. "No, we're fine. I'm not alone. It makes it better." He gave a small smile and watched her. "What do you want to do with your life, now that you're free?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Artemis blinked, startled by his question "I honestly have no clue. maybe go on a mission to figure out what love is, maybe find it for myself" she whispered "and you?"

Gabrielle watched them drag him out, feeling oddly empty as they did. "no" she whispered "there is no escape" her eyes glazed over as she looked into the future and saw just that- no hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Peter- being tortured and giving smart remarks the whole time

Kale watched her. "Continue to fight." He closed his eyes as he held her, his hand still rubbing her back. "Fight until they are all destroyed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Artemis remained silent for a moment, breathing in his scent "you really think we can bring them down?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Kale took a deep breath, and gave a small nod. "We can try." He murmered. "Artemis?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:38 pm

"yes?" Artemis asked, forgetting herself and using her mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:51 pm

"I..." Kale trailed off for a moment and sighed. He couldn't help the warmth she brought to him. The life. He hadn't felt that since Tara had died. "what if I said...I think I love you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Artemis yawned and snuggled closer "you already told me that, remember?" she replied, thinking of earlier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Kale blinked and realized he did say that. "What if I didn't think that anymore?" He watched her closely. "What if I knew?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Artemis blinked back, confused now "you know you love me as a friend? .. I'd hope so else this would be rather awkward" she replied, referring to the fact that she was in his arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Kale took a deep breath. She was still thinking as friends. He couldn't decide if he should just leave it or not..but the words came out anyway. "Ok....what if I told you I think I love you..a little more than friends?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Artemis frowned "you love me like a sister?.. okay" she shrugged, burrowing her head back into his chest "I love you that way too"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Kale groaned and hit his head against the wall, shaking his head. "Yea..that's it," he said with a sigh. "You hungry?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Artemis's stomach clenched angrily but she ignored it, not wanting to taking up their food supplies "no" she became thoughtful for a moment "what ever happened to my plant? my god, I've killed it!" she chirped, shooting up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Kale sighed and got up and followed her. "It's outside in the sun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Artemis froze at the mention of sun "is it okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:29 pm

"yes, but it's starting to get dark. You might want to bring it in so it doesn't get cold." Kale couldn't help the small smile that pulled at his lips from how attached to the plant she was. Like it was her baby or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Artemis shifted uncomfortably "it's still light out? will you come with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Kale watched her and nodded. "I'll come with you." He slipped his hand into hers and walked with her outside.

Reminds me of poor Kale - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG6wygrEs7g

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Artemis leaned into his arms, trying hard to ignore her fears as she located the plant and scooped it up tenderly "it;s okay!" she exclaimed.
(*goes to listen*)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next