the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 13 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Bells Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Mirissa yawned, her eyes cracking open as she blinked up at him. "Morning."

Dani smiled broadly when she saw the gate of the prison, blood once again streaming from her leg because she had tripped and made it start again. Eagerly she pulled the almost forgotten key from her pocket and walked in.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Gabrielle froze, staring at seph "wha-what?" ice filled her veins so fast it hurt. "no, no" she begged

Artemis closed her eyes, growing tired from the day's woke "thank you" she mumbled, turning into him and falling asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Coral was walking through the hall, mopping to herself. then she saw her. "ani?!" her face lit up, pure happiness filling her "ani!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Dani smiled weakly, "Hi Coral." She took another step then collasped, unable to go any further. Her head was spinning from blood loss, her leg wasn't the only place she'd hurt herself when she fell, just the most noticeable at the moment.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:19 pm

"Ani" Coral screamed, gathering her in her arms. "help!" some guards came and rushed forwards, spiriting her away to the on hand doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Seph chuckled as his eyes fell on Gabrielle. Peter was only semi-concious. He had put up enough of a fight that they had to knock him out. Seph watched her, the words that came from his lips were cold and slow. "Make. Love." He turned and walked away, making the guards follow. Peter, being only semi concious, didn't really catch the words so it didn't phase him any, he was still trying to come to grips with where he was.

Jack smiled and kissed her forehead. "Good morning."

Kale smiled and held her close, letting his eyes drop shut and fell asleep with Artemis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:25 pm

A cry fell from Gabrielle's lip and she tried to resist, tried to fight against it "no!" she screamed, her voice tortured as her legs brought her forward "no! please! Peter, peter wake up"she found herself on top of him, sobbing "please" her lips when down to meet his, her muffled cries filling the air

Last edited by Ella Rose on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Peter groaned as he blinked seeing three Gabrielles. "What the? What's going on?" he looked at her in shock as she kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:32 pm

Gabrielle sobbed, her hands removing his clothing and pressing his bare body to hers "make it stop" she begged, repeating the phrase over and over

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:34 pm

"Gabrielle, what are you doing?" Peter tried to push her off, tried to ignore the feeling of her skin against his. His mind was still spinning wildly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:37 pm

"he's making me do this peter." she whimpered, her shaky hands fumbling to position herself so she could slid him into her. "make it stop" finding herself in position, she braced herself to slide down, more tears streaming down her face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Peter tried to clear his head. This wasn't making any sense at all, and it wasn't helping that she was causing distracting sensations. His head was pounding as he tried to sit up and move away from her, his sides screaming in pain as he moved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:45 pm

"peter" Gabrielle whimpered, unwilling following him as he moved and sliding down, connecting their bodies. She sobbed harder, her body starting a steady rhythm, forward, back, in, out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Peter groaned, his eyes going wide. He gasped as he tried to push back the sensations and scrambled away from her, it taking all his will power to not let her continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Gabrielle's body brought her forward again, trying to complete the task it was ordered to do, her face told a different story. Her eyes remained tortured and moist as sobs racked her naked body. "it's the potion" she whimpered, cornering him and pressing against him "he's making me" her hands moved down, trying to 'inspire him' and complete their task. She closed her eyes, trying to block it all out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Peter groaned, his eyes closing as the sensations rushed his body. He opened his eyes and looked at her and pursed his lips as he tried to move away, though it was hard to resist, his mind racing to try and figure out how to make it all stop. "I-I'm trying Gabrielle, I'm trying to make it stop." his breath catching as he said it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Gabrielle just whimpered, her body bringing him down to the ground and connecting them once more. she picked back up her previous movements, a fire already starting to build in her.
she stopped trying to resist, it just made it worse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Peter couldn't help the soft moan that escaped his lips, his mind grasping for an escape as pleasure rolled through him. "I'm so sorry Gabrielle, I'm trying." He struggled to move out from under her, but cried out, crumpling to the ground as sharp pains coarsed through side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Her movements continued, getting faster and harder as her mouth pressed to his.
she wasn't crying anymore, the pleasure made it hard to do that. it kept on building, the kisses getting deeper, the speed picking up. there was nothing she could do. she was helpless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Peter fought against it and pulled himself away, backing into a corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:21 pm

"kill me?" Artemis begged, her body following him again. they never finished, she wouldn't be free until they did... or until the potion ran off.
She hated herself. she wanted to die
She slid back over him, sobbing again as her hands went down, trying to please him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:25 pm

Peter groaned and grabbed her hands, bringing them up to his face, his eyes staring deep in to hers determindly. His lips pursed as he watched her. "Tell me how I can help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Her hips went forward and connected them again. She looked away, not able to stand his gaze any longer. "stop me" she begged, her hips gaining a steady rhythm "please"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Peter groaned and tried to push her away, but his body was to far gone. He only had so much will power. His mind found hers and plucked her from her body, carrying her away to Disney land and setting her down, standing away from her as he stared at his feet. "I'm so sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Gabrielle swallowed hard and ran away, not able to stay in his presence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next