the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 12 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Kale slipped his shirt off and twisted it over some plants, wringing the water from it. He wiped his face with it, then tossed it over his shoulder and loooked over at her giving her a small smile. "Should we go inside?"

"I don't know." Peter murmered looking over at her. "I've never had it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:44 pm

Gabrielle swallowed hard and looked away. She let her hair fall and cover her face, the red locks offering her some comfort

"mhm" artemis squeaked, falling in besides him "sorry for soaking you" she gave an abashed grinned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Kale chuckled and drapped his arm over her shoulder as they walked from the green house to the house. "Don't worry about it, I was thinking I need to tak a bath anyway." He winked at her.

Peter stayed quiet after that, his eyes slightly distant as he hid inside his memories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 pm

they remained quiet and Gabrielle's self loathing slowly built as she was left to replay that act over and over again in her head. Her body still tingled slightly. It was mocking her. he was mocking her.

Artemis grinned, leaning into his arms and stealing his warmth "you have a lot of scars" she murmured, her eyes locking in his chest. .. his very nice chest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Kale gave a small smile. "I earned each one, and they all have their own story." He chuckled and stopped and glanced down at her. "Mind if he sit under a tree?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Seph, while away, had gotten a wicked idea. It was obvious that Gabrielle had grown fond of Peter and he of her. He walked towards her cell, whistling, being followed by gaurds. Two villes clinked in his pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Artemis shook her head, spotting shade "of course not" she clung to him happily, looking over his chest "and what's the story to this one?" she pointed to one on his hip, tracing it curiously

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Kale's body responded with goosebumps as he led her over to the shade and laid down. "That one?" He looked down at the spot she had touched. "That one came from hunting. I got gored by a boar."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:07 pm

Artemis laid down besides him, propping herself up and staring at his chest in awe "a boar?" she repeated

Gabrielle continued to stare at the wall, that memory haunting her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:10 pm

Kale nodded and raised a brow as he tried to figure out how to explain what a boar looked like. Instead, he offered up a picture in his mind of the ugly pig with tusks.

Seph stopped infront of her cell and smiled coldly at her. "Hello beautiful." He snapped his fingers and the gaurds went inside, grabbing Peter and dragging him from the cell and down the hall. Seph slipped a vile into one of the gaurd's hands without Gabrielle noticing and stepped inside her cell and shut the door behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Gabrielle scooted back, wrapping the ratty blanket closer to her "what do you want?" she managed to sound some what defiant, though she was quivering on the inside. not again, please, not again

Artemis giggled "ew" she crinkled her nose "and this one?" she moved to tracing a rather jagged scar across his lower abdominal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:19 pm

Again his skin rose with goosebumps, his body shivering slightly. "A fight with one of the gaurds that was patroling the south end of the woods."

Seph smiled at her and pulled a vile from his pocket and wiggled the golden liquid back and forth. "I wanted you to try this for me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:23 pm

gabrielle eyed it, was that the power control substance? dear god.
"wh-what is it?" her voice wavered against her will

Artemis frowned and tilted her head "and you won?" she looked up to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Kale looked down at her. "Yes, I won that time." He gave a small smile. "Is that so hard to believe?"

Seph smiled wider, his smile cold, emotionless, cruel. "This? This gets you to do whatever I tell you to do and I want to see if it works." He popped the top of the vile. "You can take it willingly, or I can force it down your throat. You choose."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Gabrielle shook her head wildly, not liking the idea at all. who knows what he'd have her do if he could control her. She clamped her mouth shut and glared at him defiantly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Artemis shook her head "no" she whispered, removing her hand from his stomach and laying down besides him, falling quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:40 pm

Seph shook his head and sighed. "You made me do it, just remember that." He got down on the ground and wrestled her to the ground, straddling her. He then proceeded to force her mouth open and drop the liquid into her mouth, then clamped her mouth shut so she couldn't spit it out.

Kale watched her carefully. "What are you thinking?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:44 pm

Gabrielle sobbed and struggled uselessly under him, not sure what was going to happen to her but it frightened her shitless

Artemis turned on her side and looked at him "about you" she replied honestly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Kale looked at her and raised a brow. "What about me?" He asked curioulsy.

Seph let her up once she had swallowed it and smiled, standing. "Now it didn't taste that bad did it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Gabrielle swallowed compulsively, fear filling her "what do you want with me?" she whispered, wrapping the blanket back around herself

Artemis sighed "about how you've saved me.. in more ways than one... thank you" she cuddled up to him, once again her actions innocent, not understanding the significance of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:55 pm

((I brought my phone to camp so I'll pop on when able......))

Mirissa finally stirred, curling into Jack as she did, seeking the comfort of being near him. She loved the fact she kept waking up to find him still there.

Day I finally began to recognize the scenery, speeding up in her walk. She limped slightly as she looked around, figuring herself to be about an hour from the prison. About a day ago she'd fallen down a ravine in the dark, her leg had a trail of blood down the side and it hurt like h*** with each step but that only made her more determined to make it back.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:02 pm

(bells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles*)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Jack smiled and held Mirissa close, rubbing her back gently.

Kale looked down at her slightly shocked, but rubbed her back gently and gave a small smile. "You're welcome." He said quietly.

Seph chuckled as he watched her. "you know what I want from you. But we'll talk about that another time." His eyes danced as they raked over her. "Right now, I'm just bored and want to play a game." The gaurds brought Peter back, he had a split lip and a few new gashes. They tossed him to the ground and Seph stood, walking out of the cell, the gaurds following and closing the door behind them. "I can't help but notice how fond you two have gotten of each other, and I thought it would be nice for you to both show your feelings." He laughed coldly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:05 pm

BELLS! *tackles*

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:05 pm

((*tackled* lolz.....I will be on when able, we're gonna reach the camp/collage in an hour then I'll be able to plug in my almost dead phone.e....))
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next