the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 26 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Peter smiled widely as he watched her, happy to at least bring some sort of happiness to her life.

Kale smiled and pulled out a carton of eggs from the ice box and put butter in a pan before cracking the eggs into them. "You'll see." He finally put the finish product infront of her, along with some bacon and toast that he had cooked as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:03 pm

Artemis raised an eyebrow and smelled the plate tentatively. She picked up a brown, crunchy object and inspected it "what is this?"

Gabrielle drank greedily, not caring how much of an idiot she must look like. she finally had her full and looked up, whipping off her mouth. "that's.. delicious"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Peter smiled as he watched her. "I'm glad you like it. They have food too. Look." He pointed to a bush of rasberries.

Kale chuckled as he watched her. "That's bacon. And this is toast. And that's eggs." He said as he pointed to each thing on her plate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Artemis crinkled her nose, tentatively placing it on her tongue. her eyes widened and she devoured it "oh. my goodness"

Her feet brought her forward as she devoured every edible thing on that bush. She hadn't eaten in many, many days. She finished and looked at her stained hands "whoop" she bit her lip in a guilty manner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Peter chuckled as he watched her. "I'm sure they'll understand. You can wash your hands in here." He scooped a bucket of water and set it down for her.

Kale smiled widely as he watched her. "Good?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Artemis nodded wildly, not able to respond since her mouth was already stuffed full with more of that delicious substance

Gabrielle accepted it gratefully "thank you" she cleaned herself up quietly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Peter sat down on the edge of the fountain and looked at his hands. He didn't see how she would ever love him. It was obvious she couldn't even touch him, he wondered how she even managed to stay in his pressance. He felt like offing himself right there, and if it wasn't for the need to protect Gabrielle...he would have.

Kale chuckled as he watched her, biting into his own piece of toast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Gabrielle looked up and studied him, sitting down besides him. Well, kinda, she left a good 5 feet between them. "you okay?" she asked, silently cursing herself as the words left her mouth. She shouldn't be encouraging this; them, talking- it would only end badly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Peter glanced at her slightly and gave a small nod. "Ya, ya I'm ok." He muttered as he looked back down at his hands. "Gabrielle...do you hate me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Artemis furrowed her eyebrows at his words "no, of course not. why would you say that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyx-4Ugozjw&NR=1 <--- who does that remind you of?

Peter just shook his head as he stared at his hands. "No reason." He muttered. "How can you stand it? I mean...how can you stand being with me after...after everything? It just...it doesn't make sense..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Mirissa kissed him deeper and hooked her legs over his hips, trying to calm the flames he made burn as they moved together.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:59 pm

(sorry, I had to finishing making my arrangements for the next two days. I don't know how much I'll be around, if at all. The wake and funeral is kind of spread out
*goes to listen*)

Gabrielle's hands flew to her stomach, tears pricking her eyes. Dammit. she pushed back the emotions, knowing they'd only bring her pain, and became stony once more "that night wasn't your fault" she shrugged "it makes it easier to bear"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Peter shook his head, still staring at his hands. He didn't offer up a response, still not understanding. "You know that I love you for you right?" He asked finally, filling the tense silence that had fallen between them. "Not for anything else."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Jack finally slowed after a while, still moving gently as he held her close, the flames having slown to just a moderate blaze. "I love you." He murmered against her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:07 pm

peter?

gabrielle sighed, looking away "I wish you didn't" she whispered, her voice pained

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:09 pm

That's what I was sort of thinking but I couldn't decide for sure.

"But I do." Peter murmered, his face still solem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Mirissa kissed him deeply, "And I love you." She murmured, holding him close, her body shivering at the gentle movements.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:12 pm

"well you shouldn't" Gabrielle snapped, standing up and walking away. Wouldn't he get it? He couldn't love her. she couldn't, no wouldn't let him. It would be selfish of her. She saw what would happen. It would be the death of him. She couldn't have that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:13 pm

(it's either peter or kale ^.^)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:21 pm

"I always will Gabrielle!" Peter called after her. "No matter what!" He sighed and looked back at his hands, taking a moment for himself before standing and following her.

Jack smiled into the kisses, his hands holding her hips as he rolled so he was laying on his back, bringing her with him, their bodies still connected. He wrapped his arms around her back and sighed contentedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Gabrielle stumbled into the house, stupid tears blinding her eyes as she found herself falling face first onto a hard floor, a delicious scent filling the air

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Peter followed her quietly and sighed, bending down and lifting her up with gentle fingers that barely held to her.

Kale heard the noise and looked into the hallway curiously. "Oh, you're awake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Artemis clung to kale, once awake the strangers were much more imposing.

Gabrielle remained in his arms for a moment before coming to her senses and jerking away from him, whipping away the tears angrily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Kale glanced down at Artemis and gave a small smile then looked at the strangers. "Hungry? I just made breakfast if you want some."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next