the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 15 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Seph ignored her pleas, bringing her lips to his as his hands carressed her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Gabrielle shuddered under his touch, her blasted hands reaching out and returning the favor, going far lower than she would have liked.
She continued to sob, no longer pleading anymore, she didn't have it in her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Seph's body shuddered against hers as he wrapped her legs around his waist, and found his way inside her, moving quick and gentle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:54 pm

A moan escaped her lips and she wanted to die. Her body moved with his, striving to leave no space between them.
The fire began to burn, his movements tending to it and making it bigger, the intensity quickly becoming overwhelming. her body gripped him tighter in response.
her self loathing grew with each movement of hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Seph continued until he couldn't anymore. He finally slowed, pressing inside and staying there as he laid against her, not letting her move, kissing her passionately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Gabrielle returned the kiss, just as passionately, though it was an empty action. The tears had long since dried up, the sobs quieted. Her body still moved with his and the pleasure still rolled though her, making her want to puke. but she didn't care anymore. she couldn't... cause then it would hurt too much to even so much as breath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Seph continued the process for hours, not letting her rest, making her love him. Seph was finally nearing being done, they had moved just about all over the cell. He had her pressed up against the wall his body moving slowly. He pressed deep inside her and held her there as he moved back over to the cot and sat down, keeping her there as he kissed her body. He was enjoying this to much. It wasn't often he had someone "willingly" comply.

Peter found a small bit of energy and started to force himself back together, and back into his body. He felt exauhsted, his body was once again a bloodied pulp from Seph's beating on Gabrielle just before she lost the baby, and then from the bored gaurds. He forced his mind to rest, gain what strength it could. He was going to need it for when Seph finally came back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:18 pm

"why?" gabrielle whispered, her blasted hands moving to pleasure him as he kissed across her body. She wanted to crawl out of her skin right now.
"why do you do this to me? why do you treat me so?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Seph smiled against her skin. "Because you're my favorite." He laid back, positioning her hips and sliding her down so he was in her again, letting her do the work this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:27 pm

her body moved against his, her breath catching as more pleasure rolled though her. though she wouldn't call it pleasure, she'd call it hell.
she continued, his words words ringing through her head.
"I don't want to be your favorite" she breathed, it coming out as a pleasurable moan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Seph moaned his hands roaming her body. "To bad, you are." He grabbed her hips and held her still, letting the pleasure run through him. He kept her there for a while then finally removed her and pulled his clothes mostly on. He dragged her back to her cell, but stopped outside it, throwing her against the wall and finding his way back inside her again, not willing to be done with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Gabrielle cried out as her head whacked the wall. she blinked back dark spots as her legs wrapped around him, giving him better access.
"kill me?" she begged "please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:08 pm

"But then I wouldn't get to play with you." Seph said as he kissed her, his body moving with hers. He pressed into her staying there, keeping her there for another ten minutes, slightly pulling out occasionally before pressing deeper into her. He finally let her down and went to throw her inside the cell but was met by Peter who had the upper hand. 1 he wasn't as exauhsted as Seph was. 2 he had the element of surprise. He knocked him out swiftly and grabbed a blanket, wrapping it around Gabrielle and running for all he could towards the gate. He pushed his broke body to its limits, barreling through the gaurds, until he reached the gate and forced it open, pulling Gabrielle out of the prison. As soon as they were outside, he picked her up again, and ran.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 pm

Gabrielle just laid in his arm, her eyes unseeing and dead. there was nothing left of her, nothing left for her. there was no point

(sorry, but her pulling an artemis here is simply unavoidable... O.o)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Peter continued to run as fast as he could, as far as he could. His heart felt like it was going to explode, his mind trying to get him to quit, to fall appart. He continued to run until he tripped, turning himself so Gabrielle landed ontop of him, his body skidding across the ground. He felt the dark edging in but saw a house just infront of him.

Kale jumped, waking from his light sleep as he heard something outside. He moved gently out from under Artemis and slipped outside, his eyes wide at the sight of the two people on the lawn.

"Help," Peter groaned before he passed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Gabrielle- non responsive
Artemis- pass out, mumbling to herself in a troubled voice now that her security blanket was no longer there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:24 pm

"Artemis!" Kale called as he scooped up Gabrielle and took her to an empty room, setting her on one of the beds. He came back to the living room and gently shook her shoulder. "Artemis, I need your help." His eyes were wide, filled with panic. "I just found two people outside, I need you to tend to the girl, please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Artemis blinked, waking up. "wha? strangers? are they alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Kale shook his head. "I don't know about the girl but I have to get the guy in here before he dies." He pulled her up gently and took her down the hall and stopping. "Can you take care of the girl for me?" He watched her carefully, his eyes sad. "She's in about the same state you use to be..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Artemis froze, his words washing over her. "I, I can try..." she whispered, "where is she?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Kale watched her carefully. "She's in this room," he said quietly, gesturing towards the room they were standing infront of. "If it gets to be to much, find me. Ok?" His eyes searched her face. "Even if you have to talk to me through my mind, just find me." He brushed her cheek gently then ran to get Peter and bring him inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Artemis took a deep breath, shaking slightly as she entered the room. while she didn;t want it, at all, she knew she'd need light. So she flicked on the light switch, her eyes landing on a figure in front of her.
she gasped, it was like the world had come to a stand still and decided to suffocate her, smooshing her down and taking the air from her lungs.
The girl was covered in dried blood and sweat, her face hollow and empty, her eyes an all too familiar 'empty' look. Her body itself was thin. Scary thin, like Artemis's. bruises and cuts covered her from head to toe. scars marred everything but her face which was.. beautiful, to say the least. Someone could have told her it was a corpse, and she would have believed them.
Artemis fell to her knees, the urge to flee very prominent in her mind. She pushed it back and instead cried. A lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Kale came back inside with Peter and set him in the livingroom, having run out of rooms. He began to patch him up as best he could with what medical supplies they had. His face carried the same desperate yet determined look that his had carried the day he and Artemis had escaped. He took a deep breath and finished doing what he could and covered the guy with a blanket then stood and went to check on Artemis. He knelt down beside her, not sure if he should put an arm around her or not, afraid that she might have gone back to her old ways. "Hey," his voice was quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:03 am

Artemis looked up at him, her eyes tortured as tears streamed down her face "why?" she breathed, her voice cracking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:07 am

Kale wrapped his arms around her and sighed, shaking his head. "I don't know, Artemis. Some people are just bad. Like Moriartti in Sherlock Holmes, or Captian Hook from Peter Pan." He held her close, rubbing her arm gently. "Do you want me to take care of her?" his voice was soft, reluctant to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next