the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter of Darkness

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daughter of Darkness - Page 23 Empty Re: Daughter of Darkness

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Kale watched her, his heart beating unevenly. He leaned down slowly, a little hesitantly, and pressed his lips to her gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Artemis startled and pulled away, confused to say the least. Maybe she still wasn't understanding the concept of love, but wasn't that something he said a lover would do? he said he loved her like a sister.
O.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Kale watched her carefully and let his arms drop from around her and sighed. His eyes tightened at the edges slightly, his heart aching again. He brushed her cheek with his finger tips, then walked to the library to find a book to loose himself in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Artemis watched him go, becoming more confused by the second. What had just happened? she stared at her plant, hoping for to find answers hidden within its beauty and frowned, finding none.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Kale sighed and sunk into the small chair that sat in the library, running a hand through his hair. There was no point. Why was he still trying? She was to far away. To far from his reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Artemis sighed and picked up her book, determined to get more reading done so could finish it in a week and win the deal. she really wanted him to pursue what ever it was he said he couldn't reach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:59 pm

Kale stared at the ground feeling empty. His heart in her delicate hands, though she didn't even know it. It was hard to be around someone you loved, when they most likely didn't love you back. He snuck out to the greenhouse, giving himself busy work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:03 pm

hee hee and who does this remind you of?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdhXTc6Y30&feature=related

Artemis soon passed out on the couch, the day's ordeal exhausting her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:07 pm

((hehe I'm thinking Peter an Gabrielle))

Kale came back inside and smiled slightly when he found her asleep on the couch holding onto the book he had given her. He didn't stay long though, walking into his room and closing the door, sinking the ground, and letting himself become victum to the memories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:13 pm

(XD)

Artemis remained passed out, dreams of her and peter in Never ever land filling her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:49 pm

^.^ sorry had to have an ice cream break

By the time night fell, Kale was covered in a cold sweat, his eyes distant and dead as he sat in the dark, the moonlight falling on him.

Peter didn't leave Gabrielle's side, determined to keep her safe and prove her wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Artemis stretched and awoke, letting out a yawn before looking around. where was everyone? "hello?" she called, setting out to look for peter.

gabrielle sighed and left the window, moving back to the bed and watching peter with raised eyebrows

(ICE CREAM!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:57 pm

(haha ya I'm definately going to be sick tonight it's gonna be great!)

Kale closed his eyes as he leaned his head against the wall Tara's screams echoing through his mind as if it was yesterday.

Peter looked at her. "What?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Artemis padded into the library, tilting her head as she saw kale. he looked upset. was this hurt fault? "Kale?" she chirped, her voice small

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Kale opened his eyes nd looked at her. They seemed pained, tortured. "Hey," he said, his voice quiet as he forced a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Artemis sat besides him, slipping her hand into his "you okay?" she asked, her voice getting smaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:14 pm

"Ya," Kale said with another forced smile, givinge her hand a small squeeze. "KALE! MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE!" He took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair. "The shadows just found me is all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:15 pm

"Shadows?" Artemis asked, tilting her head again and studying him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Kale sighed and nodded. "You know...like you're afraid of the sun, because you don't want to be seen? There is no where to hide? The shadows are like that for me...they bring back bad memories."

"Kale! No! Please!" Tara struggled against the gaurds who were laughing as they drug her away, their hands wandering over her freely.
"TARA!" Kale shouted as he struggled to break away, her screams filling the air as he felt a sharp pain in his stomach and then darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Artemis frown, understand how something that brought her comfort brought him pain. "how?" she asked out loud. "do you want to talk about them?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Kale looked at her and shook his head. "Not really." He murmered and looked down at his hands. "In the sun, the dark things can't touch me. Bad memories can't reach me there." He took a deep breath and let it out slow. "That's why I usually fall asleep with the lights on...Sounds childish I know." He chuckled, though it lacked any real emotion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:15 pm

"You loved her" Artemis noted softly, squeezing his hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Kale gave a small smile. "Ya...I did...I really did..." he looked down at his hand in hers, his heart aching to a point it was almost unbearable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:23 pm

"does it hurt?" Artemis asked "loving someone like that?" she frowned, she thought love was suppose to feel... wonderful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Kale shook his head and looked at his hands. "No, it's..it's amazing to love someone that much...but when they're gone...it feels like you're heart's been ripped right from your chest, and you feel as if there is no real reason to live." He looked back up at her. "But time heals it, makes it bearable...most of the time." He blinked, trying to keep tears back. "You know I thought...I thought I was finally over what had happened and thought I had finally accepted it. But right now..." he shook his head. "I feel so..." he struggled for words and finally just pushed the feelings to the surface of his mind, the love, the hurt, the fear, the loss, the guilt. Everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next