the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 36 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:17 am

( *gets rope and ties Ericha up* *mubbles* THanks for all the help mady dear.)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 36 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:26 am

(...... *is tied up* *does the whole great escape artist thing and gets untied* XD)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:28 am

( WHAT!!!! NNNOOOO THATS UNFAIR!!!! *runs to find Ericha* WHERE ARE YOU!!!!)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:29 am

(:3 *poofs when a cloud of smoke appears*)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:30 am

( AAAHHHHH * smacks Ericha* Thats not nice *frowns* TASTE MY POWERS XD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:36 am

ERICHA & MADY!!! JOIN THIS CHAT!!!

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/t761-the-dictator-string

and i finally found a real song that is exactly like alice XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xusC01JShvU&feature=fvwrel
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:36 pm

( Sorry loves, been a tad busy. ^^; Sorry, Alice. I would've helped tie her up...then felt guilty and gave her cookies. o.o Uhm, OH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERCHA DEAR! )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:36 pm

(hahaha XD well I wont be on 2night.... i am going to a friends house. i want you to reply!!!!! AAHHHH)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:30 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:Axis kept her in his sights, silent for a long moment while he processed her words, dissecting them for every syllable and pitch they held within her speech pattern. He also took into account her odd behaviour, going from a display of blatant distaste, to submission and ultimate repentance. The girl was merely curious of him, it seemed; what conflicted him was the facial reactions...the bodily vitals rushing to heat her face from beneath her flesh. Did she carry an ailment? A disease, perhaps? It would prove unwise for him to take in a defective form, not that he had considered her for such beforehand, but now it was unbeneficial to him nonetheless.

Recalling that she had spoken, he returned to present awareness, noting her unwavering gaze still locked onto him. "You were drawn to me..." Because of the chains? Had she known what they were used for, no longer would she find them so fascinating. "I am unlike many you have seen, yes? Your are...quizzical of me. However, you are certain of yourself...no matter the answers you will recieve?"

Quizzical. That was a good way to put it. Hitomi nodded, not sure if her voice would be able to carry her through the words that she wanted to say. Her face turned a normal color and she bit her lip gently. She hadn't seen anyone who looked so... Tough... Maybe dangerous was a better word. He looked like he wouldn't hesitate to hurt someone. She was a little uneasy just being in this proximity to him, her heart beating faster than it should have been. She was probably being to forward, talking to him out of turn, staring like she had been. Maybe she should have listened to him when he called her foolish and had that be the end of it. Suddenly, she cursed the inheritence of her fathers pride.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:45 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Demarco moved one hand to stroke her cheek for a moment. He smiled and put the piece of chocolate in her mouth. His eyes were bright and he loved the way she acted, even if it was goofy at times.

Mai looked toward him, unseeing eyes searching over his face as she savored the treat. It'd been years since she last tasted chocolate, but fortunately she still had a liking for it. "Mm," she sounded, her hands finding his shoulders. She sunk to her knees, curling closer to him. "I love you, Marco."

Aliceinwaiting wrote:(AW Sad poor ashton Sad)

Alice cried. "I love him... I need him... but.... fire... no...." She screamed. "ASHTON!!!" She screamed. Tears fell down her cheeks. "I NEED HIM!!! But... I ended it... I will kill myself! I am going to do it!! Im osrry Rei... Im sorry..." SHe cried. Alice couldnt think or breathe. Without Ashton the world was dark and cold. The fire inside her had died. She wanted it to keep going but... he... and she.. needed him. Alice pulled herself up from the ground. "ASHTON!!" She screamed his name so many times. She ran faster after him. Xavier with her. "I will be back Rei... watch the sotre." He said as he ran with her. He knew that Ashton would find aplace to end his life.

Rei blinked, standing by the door and watching them run, her eyes softened with pain. For Alice to say she was going to kill herself... "Ashton," she whispered, her quiet, breaking voice nearly inaudible. "Please."

daughteroflight wrote:Marcela smiled and nodded. "Yes, very," she said, laying her head against his chest. She loved the feeling of being in his arms.

Wyatt nodded and walked back into the alley-still shirtless-careful to keep her from the chill the wind carried from the staleness that still lingered due to the rain earlier. "Marcela," he murmured after a while. "Will you be frightened...watching me hunt?"

~

It appeared to him as though she was doubting herself, perhaps because of his presence? Nonetheless, the girl had answered 'yes' to his inquiry, thus he would fufill on his end. "My existence serves as nothing other than a tool those who know how to wield it, being aware of the consequences that are thoroughly explored in depth to ensure no misconseption occurs. I have been re-formed, losing much, gaining little. To enlighten your comprehension abilities, I am a weapon. "
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:30 am

(Thank you Mady, love. ^_^)

Demarco smiled and wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer. His smile grew as he watched her. He pulled her even closer and wrapped his other arm around her. He once again pulled her even closer. "And I love you as well, My Sweet Mai." His smile grew and he kissed her forehead gently.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:31 am

Marcela shook her head and laid it against his chest. "I've seen too many things to make me frightened. I think I'll be fine watching you hunt."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Alice ran. She ran faster then anything. She ran right past Ashton for Christ sakes. Her vampire speed had kicked in. She ran and found a small ally way. "COME AND GET ME!" She yelled. Kay's men appeared and smiled. "DOnt worry dear we already had planned to." They took off her clothes so she stood exposed. Each one took time lusting on her. She didnt make a sound but silent tears fell.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:32 pm

(Eeeeeeergh... Alice... you make posting so difficult... xD Ashton's going to MURDER those sleaze-bags, and I need Axis to come in so he doesn't light the whole CITY on fire, but he's currently having his 'I-AM-A-ZOMBIE seminar' thing with Hitomi. -_- )

"Marco," she spoke, peeking up at him from in his arms, her ears fidgeting. "You are like a teddy bear...but you hug back." (xD) Yami plopped back down with another grunt, rolling his eyes.

Nodding, he watched her with a loving fascination hoping what she she said was the truth. He began to realize that it was getting increasingly difficult focusing on anything that wasn't her. She was beautiful. "Marcela?" he asked. "You're so pretty, inside and out...why do you love someone like me?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:44 pm

(XD Oh gosh I love Mai.)

Demarco grinned an amused grin, his eyes shining. "That's good that I'm like a teddy bear, right?" He looked down at her and kept his tight embrace on her. He kissed her forehead again. Most people would probably get annoyed by Mai's comments, but Demarco didn't mind.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:27 pm

.Fragile_Wishes. wrote:(Eeeeeeergh... Alice... you make posting so difficult... xD Ashton's going to MURDER those sleaze-bags, and I need Axis to come in so he doesn't light the whole CITY on fire, but he's currently having his 'I-AM-A-ZOMBIE seminar' thing with Hitomi. -_- )

"Marco," she spoke, peeking up at him from in his arms, her ears fidgeting. "You are like a teddy bear...but you hug back." (xD) Yami plopped back down with another grunt, rolling his eyes.

Nodding, he watched her with a loving fascination hoping what she she said was the truth. He began to realize that it was getting increasingly difficult focusing on anything that wasn't her. She was beautiful. "Marcela?" he asked. "You're so pretty, inside and out...why do you love someone like me?"

(hey! I'm at college now!!!yay!!!!)
Marcela looked up at him with sparkling eyes. She was a little confused at first by his question, but she began to process why he asked. "Because, you're really nice, and wonderful. You helped me, even though you didn't even know me at all. Why else wouldn't I love you?" She smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:49 pm

(Well, Axis can just leave Hitomi. I have no idea what to post for her.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:46 pm

(BUT AVERY!!! IT MAKES ME FEEL BAD!)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:47 pm

(Like I'm bailing on you...>.>)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Psh, it's fine... Really, I don't mind. Hitomi's kind of a loner anyway. She came in too late in the chat to make any relationships.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:57 pm

(hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhe XD XD XD XD i like making it difficult XD
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:09 pm

(Sorry that I keep leaving...my internet's being crap. @Alice - One of the reasons why I love you. :3 I also posted for you in 'What I've Done,' finally.

@Avery - -GLOMPHUGSNUGGLE- I think Axis, at the very least, would protect her if she found herself in trouble, because he found her interesting...and even though he doesn't know it, Hitomi reminds him of his girlfriend, Yuuki. Or, at least, how she used to be before she was killed.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Hahaha I finally posted in there ^_^ i replied by the way love Smile
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:15 pm

(Well maybe later Hitomi can play the damsel in distress part. :3 Glad to see she might make some sort of relationship.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Alice - Permission to violence? I'll try to keep it no squick-ness.

OMGEE. I has a plan...

<.<
>.>
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next