the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

+3
daughteroflight
Alice
FragileFuzzySocks
7 posters

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 19 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:21 pm

(Like a month away from being fifteen. I turn fifteen August 18th...)

Gabriel held her close as he kissed her. He pulled her as close as possible and smiled when wrapped her legs around his waist.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Nameless Haven ::: Please Join ::: - Page 19 Empty Re: Nameless Haven ::: Please Join :::

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:37 pm

((AAHH UR OLDER THEN ME X/ aahhh Sad lol it says im 15 but i dont turn 15 till october X/))

Victoria broke the kiss with her eyes still closed. "Why.. why did we.. just do that?" She asked sfotly not regreating it.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:43 pm

(Back, lovelies. ^-^

@ smellzlyknirvana - Oh, you're very welcome! Glad you like it. And of course you can, hun! If you're talking to me, I'm 16. x3 )

He ran his fingers through her hair, loving the feel of her against him. Maybe too much...

~

"It is nothing," she said, "He is just irritated today."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:46 pm

(... What grade will you be in, in September?)

Gabriel smiled. "Because I care about you. And I don't want you to leave. I saw that as the perfect thing to keep you from leaving." His eyes locked on hers.

(8D Mady! Just call me Ericha. ^_^)

Demarco nodded and looked at Mai. "My Sweet Mai, I really do love you..." he said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:50 pm

(Very well, Ericha. x3 Your name is so pretty~! )

Mai smiled at his words, very faintly. "Marco. I love you."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:52 pm

(( MADY!!! I MISSED YOU! and I will be a sophmore xD to ericha xD))

Alice pulled back and whispered "Xavier... and Rae..." She gasped and she laid her head down on his chest. "We are screwed."

Victoria shook her head her black hair falling down her shoulders and groaned "Not fair."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:01 pm

"They'll get over it," he muttered, one arm draped loosely over her waist as he gazed up at the ceiling with half-lidded eyes.

(Missed you too, Alice-chan. x3 )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:03 pm

((aahhh alice and ashton
Alice felt her eyes get heavy and she closed them. Her breathing got slow and shallow and she fell into a deep sleep but she was drifted to another place where her nightmares where there waiting for her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:05 pm

(x3 Thank you. ^_^ Your compliment has made my night.)

Demarco grinned. He stroked her cheek gently. "I know," he whispered softly. He looked down at her with love in his eyes.

Gabriel smiled. "It is very fair Tori."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:22 pm

"No its not!" Victoria groaned. Her lips still tingled from the kiss she recieved from him. Her hand went to her lips and she gave a small smile finally opening up her eyes.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Gabriel grinned and chuckled. "Would you have stopped if I just talked to you?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. his eyes were full of amusement at the moment.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:46 pm

"No..." Victoria groaned "I still dont think its fair Gabe..." She said with a trace of a smile on her lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:59 pm

He grinned. "Completely fair. If it's not fair then why are you smiling love?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked at her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:02 pm

"Who said I was smiling? I will kill them." Victoria said closing her eyes again. She hated the truth but she had fallen for him which.. would probally end her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Gabriel smiled. "Me, but you wouldn't kill me." He brushed his lips against hers lightly. His eyes sparkled with love.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:29 pm

( @ smellzlyknirvana - Oh? Well, yay! That makes my night, knowing that I made yours... x3 )

He laid there for a little while, almost falling asleep himself, when he felt Alice start to move around. He opened his eyes. "Alice," he muttered, shaking her. "Alice, wake up." Talk about deja vu...

~

She nuzzled his neck, a very blatant sign of affection from the viewpoint of a wolf. "You are mine."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Alice saw the nightmares clear as day. They take Ashton and kill him and she is alone in the world. They take Rae and kill her Ashton and Xavier. She couldnt bare it. "Ashton...." She murmmered in her sleep and woke up. "What?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:45 pm

(:3 Please, just Ericha...)

Demarco grinned. "While I'm happy that I'm yours My Sweet Mai. I wouldn't want it anyother way." He rubbed her back gently.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Victoria sighed and kissed him back. She felt a tingling sinsation drive through her body and she smiled under the kiss. She pulled him closer to him and deepend the kiss.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:56 pm

He held her close. "I'm here, blue eyes... You OK? You looked like you were having a nightmare."

~

Mai kissed his neck, placing another one on his jaw. "You promised. You will stay with me."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Gabriel grinned beneath the kiss and pulled her closer. he finally pulled back and looked down into her eyes.

Demarco grinned. "I know. I don't plan on breaking that promise My Sweet Mai. Never. I'll be by your side always. For the rest of forever."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Alice nodded tears were falling. "I.. we.. need to go back.. to Xavier and Rae... we need to make sure they are alright." She whispered holding onto him for dear life. SHe needed him now more then ever.

Victoria laughed softly and whispered "I..." She couldnt say anything. She was too happy to even think at the moment.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:05 am

Ashton looked at her a moment longer before nodding and getting to his feet, bringing her with him.

~

"Good. ...Don't leave me behind." ( :3 )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:10 am

Alice looked at him and whispered "Are you mad at me fireboy?" She looked down at her feet and bit her lip. Her black hair covering her face and she was glad it was thick.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:12 am

He looked at her oddly. "For what?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next