the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't fight this anymore....

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

Can't fight this anymore.... - Page 12 Empty Re: Can't fight this anymore....

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:04 am

(ha, yes. Sorry, my bad. I fixed it. I'm just super tired)

Tucker arrived at the house ten minutes later, parking on the sidewalk so no one could park behind him. He got out, straightened himself, then walked up to the door, ringing the doorbell.

Alice was out cold, her fingers clenched around the fabric of his shirt. She didn't start to come around until almost twenty minutes later when she began to stir, nightmares invading her blissful darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:08 am

(Nah, it's all good. Just made me giggle x3)

Bonnie ran down the steps when she heard the bell, then stopped a foot or two away so she wouldn't look desperate. She went and opened the door, beaming when she saw him. "Hey Tucker...I'll get my mom so you can meet her."

Bonnie turned to call over her shoulder. "Mom! My friend Tucker wants to meet you!"

Bonnie's mom came out of the kitchen. She resembled Bonnie in a way, with the same shade of hair and the same sparkly blue eyes, but the resemblance stopped there. "Nice to meet you, Tucker. I'm Mrs. Kane. But you can call me Kathy."

"Alice," Blake said softly, pushing her hair out of her face. "Alice, are you awake?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:15 am

Alice's eyes raced back and forth behind her lids as the nightmare grew worse, her heart shot through the roof as she tossed slightly. Then a blood curtling scream erupted from her lips. Pain, sorrow, hatered, defeat. All of it mirrored itself in the scream as tears rushed down her cheeks.

Tucker smiled, holding his hand out to her. "Hello, Miss Kathy. It's a pleasure to meet you." His quick charm having come on the moment the door was opened. His eyes were bright with happyness in knowing that this time he was at the right place, with the right people, and that Bonnie hadn't lied again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:19 am

"Alice, Alice," Blake said more quickly, shaking her slightly. "Wake up, it's okay. It's just a nightmare. Wake up."

Kathy smiled, then looked to Bonnie. "Where are you two going tonight, honey?"

"I...don't know." Bonnie looked over to Tucker and raised an eyebrow. "Tucker?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:23 am

"Uh, the drive-in actually." Tucker said with a smile. "I thought it might be a good change from the regular old theater. I've even brought blankets and hot coco so we can sit in the bed of my truck."

Alice's eyes fluttered open, the scream cut off. She looked at him, her eyes wide, then burried herself in him, crying hard. She clung to him, not wanting to ever be let go. She needed the comfort, the small escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:27 am

Bonnie raised her eyebrows, surprised -- in a good way. That was so...adorable. Romantic? Something like that.

Kathy winked at Tucker. "You know just how to "court" girls, I see. Well, I won't hold you two back."

"Alright, see ya later Mom," Bonnie said, and her and Tucker stepped out of the house, Bonnie pulling the door shut behind them. She turned to Tucker and raised an eyebrow, a curious smile on her face. "Is that really what we're doing?" She asked hopefully.

Blake wrapped his arms around her and stroked her back, letting her have the comfort and not pushing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:32 am

Alice cried for a good half hour, just holding to him as tight as she could. "D-don't leave me," she said in a strangled whisper. Her face was burried in his shoulder, her fingers furrowing into his back.

Tucker raised his brow at her and smiled, kissing her gently before lifting her into the truck. "You'll just have to wait and see." He chuckled with a wink, then went around to the other side and got in, starting the truck up, and taking off down the road.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:42 am

Blake rubbed her back more. "I won't, Alice, I won't leave you. Ever." Whoa, where'd that come from? Was he starting to get feelings for her?

Nah. He couldn't like a girl like her...but in the back of his mind he knew he could. And probably would.

Bonnie bit her lip after he kissed her. That made their second kiss. And he always did it so casually, like kisses meant nothing. Er, not that they were supposed to mean a lot...or were they? Bonnie knew she was over thinking and just smiled. "So it's a surprise? Great."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:46 am

Tucker smiled at her, his hand slipping into hers, holding it tightly, though not enough to hurt her. "Yes, it's a surprise." He said as they headed towards the outskirts of town.

Alice gave a small nod, giving him a small kiss on the chest, being to lazy to kiss his cheek or anything. She didn't know why, but he was special. He was different. He got treated different because of it. "Can we go home?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:56 am

"Can't wait to see," Bonnie said, looking down at their hands and squeezing his. She was even more excited now than she had been.

Blake raised an eyebrow when she did that, but smiled gently at it. He nodded at her question. "Will you be able to walk?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:05 am

Alice shook her head, staying in the same position she had been for the last half hour. She probably could walk, but she didn't want to walk. She'd rather be carried at the moment, besides, she felt tired. She just wanted sleep.

Tucker whistled happily as they pulled out of town and into the drive-in. He purchased the two tickets and started to look for a good parking spot for them. "Where do you like to be parked at?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:08 am

"I'll carry you then," Blake decided, keeping his voice soft. He shifted her into a more carry-able position then stood up with her in his arms and headed for home. When they got there, he laid her on the couch.

"I don't know, where's the best place?...Don't laugh, but I've never been to a drive-in. I /have/ seen the drive-in see in Grease, though," Bonnie said with a slight laugh herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:16 am

Alice clung to him, dozing in and out as he walked. When he set her down, her fingers clung to him. She didn't want him to leave her. "A-are we alone?"

Tucker looked over at her and smiled, giving a small nod, his hand still holding tight to hers. "Alright," he found a place to park, backing up into it to make sure they could see the screen. He then went around to her side and helped her out, grabbing the speakers from the pole and attaching it to the bed of his truck. "What do you think of this spot?" He asked as he helped her into the back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:19 am

Blake's brow furrowed. "Yes...why?" He stroked her hair to try and keep her calm, his protective and big-brother-type instincts kicking in.

Bonnie smiled and looked around at the other cars lined up and the big screen. It was just like in Grease. "It's perfect. What movie's playing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:23 am

"I'm scared," Alice whispered, burring her face again. "They can't find me, can they? They won't...right?"

"I can't remember the name," Tucker said from inside his truck as he grabbed the blankets, the coco, and a few snacks he had brought along as well, and tossed them in back with her so she could get everything situated the way she wanted it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:26 am

Blake wasn't sure who 'they' were -- the wives, maybe? -- but shook his head, anyway. "No, no. They have no idea where you are. They'll never find you, Alice, never ever."

Bonnie sat down and put the coco and snacks all in a little area, then the blanket off to the side. It wasn't quite cold enough yet for that. She laughed when he said he didn't remember. "So another surprise then...you don't even remember what it was about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:30 am

"It started with a U. Un...unkind? No...Unknown? Yes, I think that's what it's called. It has the guy from star wars in it." Tucker pushed himself up and flopped over the side of the truck and into the back with her. He sat up with a doofy grin before he quickly took his spot beside Bonnie, the movie coming up onto the screen.

"W-what if they do? Father and all them I mean. what if they find me?" Alice's grip tightened, her body tensing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:33 am

Bonnie smiled at him, and scooted a little closer as the movie started. She wondered if she'd be able to actually focus on it. Probably not, she'd be too busy worrying about how she looked, or what Tucker was thinking, or...She realized he was probably just thinking about the movie, though.

"They won't," Blake said, making a soothing shhh noise, and stroking her hair. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. That seemed okay when she'd kissed him earlier...right? "I promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Tucker smiled as she scootched closer and he lifted his arm casually, laying it on the ledge behind her. He looked her over quickly, making it look as though it was just a glance. She was beautiful tonight. Well...she was always beautiful. But she looked more beautiful tonight in the fading light. He let his eyes wander to the screen, though his heart was thumping wildly against the inside of his chest.

Alice tensed, her eyes closing when he kissed her forehead. It was soft, gentle, actually seemed to carry some feeling. She wasn't use to that. She relaxed after a minute, trying to tell herself it was ok, that he wouldn't hurt her that way. She gave a small nod, holding to him tightly as she tried to get herself to calm. "Just don't leave me," she said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:14 pm

When he put his arm behind her, instead of maybe ya know /around/ her, Bonnie was relieved. Maybe he was as nervous as she was. She tried to concentrate on the movie, though her thoughts kept wandering to him. But she wouldn't dare look over at him and let him know that.

"I won't, Alice," Blake said with a slight sigh. How many times had they been over this? A thought came to him. "But you do need to quit hurting yourself. I can't stand watching that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Tucker tried his best to keep focused on the movie, but he couldn't. He never was good at it, but tonight it seemed even harder because Bonnie was beside him. He tried to keep his eyes on the screen, but they kept flashing to her face, watching her expressions.

Alice tensed again. "I-I don't know how," she whispered. She was willing to try, it was making her ugly, and she didn't like being so addicted. But at the same time, she didn't want to give up her escape. What if something happened? Then what would she do when she couldn't handle it anymore?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:30 pm

"I'm cold," Bonnie muttered as it got darker. She reached over and grabbed the blanket, spreading it out. She put part of it over Tucker, too -- in case HE was cold-- finally glancing at him.

"Can you at least try?" Blake asked, that exasperation from earlier creeping up into his voice. Trying was all he could ask for, probably the most he could expect, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:53 pm

Tucker helped her with the blanket, his arm wrapping around her loosely. His eyes met hers and a slight blush colored his cheeks. "What do you think of the movie so far? Interesting huh?"

Alice took a deep breath and gave a small nod. "I'll try..." She didn't want him to leave her over that. So she'd try. She'd try for the guy who was actually nice to her. "The house is quiet," she noted after a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Bonnie nodded, biting her lip. "Yeah...interesting..." She hadn't really been paying as much attention as she should. She noted his blushed and giggled slightly, but didn't explain. "I've been a little distracted, though."

Blake chuckled softly. "I told you, we're alone. Of course it's quiet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:12 pm

"Are you always here alone?" Alice looked at him, her eyes searching his face. She couldn't remember if he had told her this or not, but she was curious anyway. She had a terrible habit of forgetting most everything that happened just before she blacked out and it often got her in trouble.

Tucker watched her, raising a brow. "Oh ya? Can I ask what you were distracted by?" he smiled at her, his eyes searching hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next