the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't fight this anymore....

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Can't fight this anymore.... - Page 24 Empty Re: Can't fight this anymore....

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:18 am

Blake chuckled. "I did not, I'm just a better swimmer." His eyes twinkled, as he pulled her closer in a second of stupidity, but as soon as he realized it he released his grip. "What's wrong with the guy the whore wanted you to date?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:21 am

Lou pursed her lips and sighed, "well nothing, if you like stalking abusive relationships were a guy doesn't know what the word 'no' means." She watched him and shrugged. "Personally, that's not my dream relationship, so I think I'll pass on it." She smirked slightly, trying to keep the mood light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:45 am

"Ahhh, got it." Blake nodded slowly. "Well...there are plenty of decent guys, no reason to put up with the bastards."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:49 am

"My thoughts exactly," Lou said as she watched him, a wicked idea hitting her. She looked around as if she saw the guy, and then kissed Blake again, once again just telling him to go with it, her arms wrapped around him. She was such a terrible person...but she liked his kisses...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:52 am

Blake knew that it wasn't possible the guy was around, but went with it anyway. Maybe it was kissing someone after he hadn't in over a year, since April died. Or maybe it was because it made him feel a little less empty after Alice did the same (died). His arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer in the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:55 am

Lou kissed him happily, her body pressed slightly against his. She pulled back slightly a while later, her breathing a little ragged as she looked up at him and gave a small half smile. "You really are a good kisser."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:57 am

Blake chuckled. "Same for you...you don't need an excuse to kiss me, you know," He said, referring to the thing about seeing the dude again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:00 am

Lou smirked at him, "alright then." She kissed him against gently before pulling away slightly. She could get use to something like this, to something good for once. She didn't kiss him again, figuring if he wanted to kiss her, he would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:02 am

And he did want to. Blake cupped her face in his hands and kissed her again, more deeply. He wasn't sure what he was doing, why he was doing this, but it felt good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:08 am

Lou smiled slightly as she kissed him back, her body pressing to his. Now this was a good day. Flirting, skating, more flirting, junk food, swiming and flirting, and now this. Definately a good day.

Tucker woke a bit later, blinking as he tried to remember where he was, his mind still fogged over with sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:10 am

Blake dropped his hands from her face, running them down to her waist -- down the sides of her body, so not really in a perverted way -- then trapping her waist in them.

Bonnie stirred when she felt him wake, and instantly remembered her phone. She slid it out of her pocket and put it on his tummy. "Fell out of your pocket earlier," She mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:16 am

"Huh? Oh, right." Tucker murmered as he rubbed his face. "Thanks, hun." He looked around, blinking a few times. "Do you know what time it is?"

Lou's skin got goosebumps at his touch, but she liked it. She wrapped her arms a little tighter around him, her kisses slow and attempting to be intoxicating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:18 am

"Late at night? Early morning? Dunno," Bonnie said with a yawn, sitting up.

Blake was easily intoxicated, willing to be pulled under and be allowed to forget his worries for a little while. Lou was definitely a good distraction. Blake's hands slowly traveled lower than her waist, gradually in case she decided it was too much. He'd been taught to treat girls right...for the most part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:24 am

Lou's body shivered, but let him continue, liking the feel of his touch. It was different than others, it was gentle and a little...well it almost seemed a little hestitant. She liked that. She liked that he didn't try to jump the gun, that she felt like she could stop him when ever.

Tucker sighed and sat up with her, his head spinning slightly. He blinked a few times and looked at her. "I'm sorry I fell asleep," he said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:26 am

Blake's touch landed on her thighs and he shifted one, wondering what she'd do if he tried to put it around his waist. It seemed like it'd take strain off of her, trying to tread water while kissing. He pulled away a second, question in his eyes.

Bonnie smiled gently. "It's okay, I told you to, remember?" She ran a hand through her hair and looked out at the water, her eyes different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:32 am

Tucker watched her carefully, trying to decide what was wrong, but he came up blank. "What are you thinking about?" he asked softly.

Lou lifted her leg to his hip slightly as if to answer his question, kissing him a little deeper. She moved her hands up his chest and around his neck, her fingers intertwining. This was good to her, except she was getting a little tired of trying to tread water and kiss him. Sure, he could probably touch, but she was short, it didn't work so well for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:34 am

"I don't know, a lot." Bonnie shrugged. She'd dumped it all on him when he was half-asleep, so he probably didn't remember -- and she wasn't about to remind him of it all.

Blake dragged her legs around him, knowing it would help, and slid his tongue into her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:39 am

Lou sighed happily, kissing him back, her tongue pressing gently to his. She felt like her mind was in a daze, her heart fluttering happily. She hadn't kissed someone like this in a long time.

Tucker looked at her, trying to sort through his muddled thoughts. "Is it your cousin?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:41 am

Blake kissed her for awhile longer before he had to finally pull away, his breathing ragged. He still held her, grinning down at her. "Wow," he breathed.

Bonnie sighed. "Sure, let's go with that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:44 am

Tucker frowned slightly, his brow furrowing. "Does it have to do with me?" He asked as he watched her, trying again.

Lou gave a small nod in agreement, trying to catch her breath. She had a smile on her face as she looked up at him, her eyes seeming to smile as well. That was a 'wow' kiss. Even she thought so and would have said if if he hadn't have said it first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:46 am

"I already told you, Tucker." Bonnie sighed again. "It doesn't really matter. You'll just apologize again, when there's no reason to."

Blake laughed, though it was a little choked since his breathing was still a little off. He changed his grip so it wasn't so...provocative. Just holding her out of the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:51 am

Lou laid her head against his shoulder, in the crook of his neck, letting out yet another contented and happy sigh. "We should do this more often," she said as she closed her eyes, trying to focus on steadying her breath and her heart.

Tucker watched her and sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Well, how can I help then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:54 am

Blake chuckled. "Agreed." He wondered if she'd want to go on a real date...or if she just literally wanted /this/. "You'll have to give me your number."

Bonnie bit her lip and shrugged, looking over at him. She didn't know. He probably couldn't help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:00 am

Lou smiled and kissed his neck and gave a small nod. "Alright, maybe then you can take me on an actual date instead of me kidnapping you," she laughed. "Although, I'm not so sure about your car..." Honestly she wasn't sure about any cars. She'd gotten better about them since the crash, but she still got a little nervous when she got in one. She sat up and opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off by the noise coming from her pants on shore.

"When you’re out at a club and you see a fly girl
do the creep (haaaa)
do the creep (haaaa)
And if you wanna make friends at the ATM
Do the creep (haaaa)
And do the creep (haaaa)"

She groaned and let her head fall back into his shoulder. It was her brother calling....again.

Tucker watched Bonnie, his eyes searching her face, begging for some way to make her happy. He felt like he made her sad like this, that he had ruined their date by falling asleep, which he practically did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:03 am

Blake rubbed her back, seemingly to comfort her. "You don't /have/ to answer it...."
He chuckled. "By the way, nice ring tone."

"I think a hug would be helpful," Bonnie said quietly, looking like a sad puppy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next