the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Lost P2

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

I'm Lost P2 - Page 22 Empty Re: I'm Lost P2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:35 pm

The doctor nodded and left the room, quietly shutting the door behind him. The room seemed quiet with only the monitors to keep the silence at bay. Alice stirred restlessly, her eyes opening barely, watching Danny move in a blurry heated haze. "Danny?" she mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Danny's head shot up and his eyes focused on Alice, relief clear in his eyes. "Alice!" He jumped to his feet and covered the small distance between him and the bed in second DS to grab her hand. "You're awake...how you feeling?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Alice forced a small smile as she gripped his hand. "I feel like my brain is melting," she said with a small giggle. Her eyes searched his, blinking back the haze. "Are you ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Danny nodded, his grip on her hand tightening slightly to hide the trembling. "Yeah, I'm fine. You scared me there Alice." He paused and forced a lop-sided grin like would normally come to his lips. "I got your food but I don't think they'll let you have it here."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Alice gave a small smile, but it quickly fell at the mention of the food and she seemed to sober up. "I....I lost the baby...didn't I?" she asked quietly, her voice holding the sadness that would come with loosing someone near to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Addi nodded, holding her breath as an idea caught hold of her mind. She almost couldn't open it as the idea sunk in, her heart racing. He wouldn't ...would he? He did say he loves her, but she knew he would change his mind eventually. He was too good to love her...but..the box. Biting her lip she slowly lifted the lid with trembling fingers. A soft gasp left her lips as she saw the small ring. Her hands shaking even harder she felt tears in her eyes as she slipped the ring from the box and stared at it, speachless for once.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Danny hesitated, the fake smile falling from his face as he rose his free hand to rub his neck. "....I'm sorry Alice........yes....." He whispered, his eyes searching hers for her reaction. He had to stay strong, for her. That's what kept him from running for the pills and an escape. Her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Alice watched him for a long moment, fighting back tears as she gave a small nod and looked down. She couldn't bear to meet his eyes. She felt like she failed him...like she wasn't good enough. And, as if to make matters worse, she felt...empty. Like she had just lost a whole other part of herself she didn't even know existed. "I'm sorry Danny...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will smiled as he watched her, taking the ring from her with his good arm and slipping it on to her finger. "It was my mother's promise ring," he said quietly and looked up at her. "I want you to have it. My promise ring for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:54 pm

Danny shook his head, gripping her hand even tighter. "Don't be, the doctor said that you in such bad shape you shouldn't have even been able to get pregnant. Its not your fault." His voice was pleading, almost begging for her to understand.

Addison stared at it, the tears sloping from her eyes as she did. Her breath caught in Ger throat as she slowly looked back to him and threw her arms around him. "Oh Wil...I love you..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:42 am

Alice looked up at him, her eyes begging for him to hold her. "I'm so sorry," was all she could say as the tears then spilled down her face and she curled in on herself, clinging to his hand as if it was a life line.

Will groaned slightly but chuckled, wrapping his arms around her as best he could. "I love you too," he murmered and kissed her cheek. "I love you too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:54 am

Danyy glanced at the door into the room before slipping onto the bed next to her and pulling her into his arms and making soothing noises."its not your fault baby...not your fault...."

Addison grinned, turning her face so to kiss him fully before letting go of the hug. "It's beautiful. " She whispered her eyes glued on the ring
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:27 am

Alice clung to his shirt, burrying her face in his chest. Her skin was still burning, her head hurting terribly as the tears continued to flow, soft sobs escaping her. She didn't want him to ever let her go, but at the same time, she didn't feel as though he deserved her. Her self-esteem, which wasn't very high anyway, seemed to drop considerably with the knowledge that she hadn't been able to carry his child.

Will smiled as he watched her, forcing himself into a sitting position with a painful grimace. "I'm glad you do love," he said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Danny held her close, resting his head against her neck as he sighed, pushing away his thoughts for the moment. Instead he just held her, trying to sooth her own hurts as he did. "I love you Alice. Don't ever forget that."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Addison grinned, staring at her ring for a moment longer before leaning over to give him a long kiss. "I do. I LOVE IT." She carefully wrapped her arms around him to give him a light hug before sitting back down on her butt and stings t her hand again. "Mine..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:13 am

Alice gave a small nod as she clung to him, her heart breaking.

Will smiled watching her happily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Weeks passed and Alice found herself sitting on the porch, waiting for Danny. It was the first time she had been able to get out of bed since she had gotten home from the hospital. She occasionally broke into fevers, but she was pretty much healed. Her weight had come up by almost five pounds from the supplements the doctors gave her, but she still had an emptiness in her eyes that she hadn't been able to replace. She tried hard to be happy for Danny, to continue with her life. But it was hard when she couldn't touch him, or love him the way she wanted to with her being so sick lately.

Will was in the kitchen, his chest pretty well healed. He was still sore, but for the most part was as good as new. He stood infront of the sink, refusing to use the dishwasher because each time he did, he always seemed to break it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:02 am

Danny pulled into the driveway, his eyes on the little tremor of his hand as he put the car into park. Hehadnr been sleeping much recently. Waking up if he even managed to fall asleep.in the first place and wondering the house. He couldn't help it, the only solution when he'd been on the drugs had been to take a downer so he could sleep.
A small sigh left his lips as he opened the door to his car, stepped out and shut it before shoving his trembling hands in his pockets and starting towards the porch with a smile. He could do this...who needed sleep anyways....?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:06 am

Alice looked up from the gravel and smiled as she saw Danny come towards the house. She stood, using the banister for support, her eyes lighting up just by the sight of him. "Hey," she said quietly. She wondered if she could get him to let his gaurd down tonight, if she could get him to love her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:10 am

Addison was in the bathroom, her eyes glued on a little stick in her hands as she did the math again and bit her lip. The + sign had made her heart leap before she thought about it. The baby...she couldn't know could she without a test.... Will's. It had to be Will's. Yet....with a small shaking to her hand she dropped the stick in the trash and flushed to toilet to make it seem as if she had been going to the bathroom. The baby....it could be...Micah's....she shivered and walked out of the bathroom.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:12 am

Danny smiled, carefully making his hand quit trembling before he pulled it out and stuck an arm around her shoulders. "What have you been up to today? How do you feel?" He asked cheerily, keeping a large smile on his face as he started towards the door.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:16 am

Will continued to wash the dishes, blinking a few times to take the tiredness from his eyes. His phone went off and he answered. "Hello?"
"Will...where is she?"
"Who?"
"The girl?"
"What girl?"
"You know who I'm talking about."
"Oh that girl. I don't know. She's disapeared off the map."
"Then find her! If the FBI gets a hold of her, you're dead."
The line went dead and he hung up setting the phone on the counter with a sigh. He ran a hand through his hair, deciding he needed a new phone.

Alice leaned against him, letting him lead her inside. "Not much, just been cleaning. I figured since I could get out of bed today, I might as well make myself useful." She looked up at him and gave a small smile. "I'm feeling fine. How are you?" Since when did life seem to get so cordial around Danny? What she wouldn't give to have him love her again... She thought she saw unhappiness in his eyes, but couldn't decide if that was just her...or if she really saw it. Was he that disappointed in her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:33 am

Addison was careful to keep the worry from he face as she walked out into the kitchen, her eyes now happy. "Hey Will, who was that?" She chirped, eyeing the sink with amusement. "Want me to stick some of those in the dishwasher? It likes me..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:37 am

Danny grinned, pushing open the door and holding it for her. "It was good, I think I may get a different job though, boss knows a guy uptown who owns a car dealership. It would have better pay and easier hours. I'd be home more often, more time with you."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:41 am

"That's good," Alice said, turning so she was facing him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and got on her tip toes, kissing him gently.

Will glanced at her and shook his head. "No it's ok. I got this, they're almost done. It was my cousin. He was comfirming tickets." He gave a small smile and turned back to his dishes, deciding he had to get the new phone soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:55 am

Danny smiled a little, placing his hands on her waist as he kissed her back then pulled his lips away, placing his head against hers. "Love you...." he murmured, searching her eyes. He did...so much.

Addison frowned, walking up behind him and getting on her filly toes so she cold place her head on his shoulder. "Then what am I spose to do? If I help.." she lowered her voice to a teasing whisper. "If I help then you'll get done faster...."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:00 am

Will raised a brow and looked down at her. "And what do you propose we do once we are done?" He asked curiously, a sly grin on his face.

Alice smiled softly, her eyes searching his as well. "I love you more," she said and kissed him again, pressing her body against his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next