the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Lost P2

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

I'm Lost P2 - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm Lost P2

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Will raised a brow and watched her. Ah, that was why. Free goods at a cheap price. "Huh, ya. Not like him." He shrugged. Micah walked in and sat down on a chair opposite them, a beer in his hand. He sighed and made himself comfortable, then closed his eyes.

Alice's eyes flew open and her arms quickly went around his neck tightly, her eyes wide. She hadn't been expecting that. She just clung to him, not knowing what to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Danny took her back to the guest bedroom he'd showed her yesterday and laid her down then tucked her in. Giving her a sheepish smile he said, "You were falling asleep." As an explination and left.

Addison smiled at Micah then relaxed, letting the pills enter her system. "You okay?" She asked looking away from Will for a moment.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:25 pm

"Withdrawls," Micah murmered, taking a drink of his beer. Will raised his brow as he watched him. This would be intersesting. Micah wasn't exactly the tamest person on withdrawls and often had quiet the temper.
"I got to hit the road, I'm suppose to be meeting someone." Will muttered as he stood, not really having to go, but not wanting to stay. He ruffled Addison's hair. "Good to meet you Addy," he said, the ducked out the door.

Alice snuggled into the covers happily, and fell alseep. A knock was heard on the front door about ten minutes later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Danny sighed and pulled himself off the couch to go answer the door with an annoyed frown. "What?"

Addison giggled and stared after him for a moment before turning back to Micah. "What do you want to do now? " she asked jumping slightly in her seat.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Micah glanced at her and set his beer down, leaning forward. "Whatever you'd like to do," he gave a small smile.

Will smiled at Danny. "Hey man, what up?" He chuckled, raising a brow at his annoyance. "Who pissed in your wheaties this morning?"

Alice- out cold

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Addison frowned, trying to think. "I dunno. I don't go out and do stuff much except to go to parties."

Danny sighed and pushed the door the rest of the way open. "No one
Just tired is all." Whatcha doing here?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:51 pm

"Micah's brought home another girl. She said he dropped her at her place, then went around to the window a bit later and helped her escape." Will shrugged and ran a hand through his hair. "He's tryin to quit again. You know how he is when he's tryin to quit."

Micah looked at her and raised a brow. "We could always take a nap or something. I don't go out to much either."

Alice stirred, hearing voices down the hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Danny wrinkled his nose and walked back over to the couch. "Ya, acts like a girl with PMS. "

Addison thought for a moment the frowned. "I'm not tired. Wanna see if my friends know of any parties? Could be fun!" Her eyes lit up happily.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Micah raised a brow at her and gave a small nod. "Alright, I haven't been to a good party in a while."

Will chuckled and closed the door behind him. "Ya, he does." He stopped, looking at Alice he was watching them from the hallway. "Dude, I think someone snuck in through your windows."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Danny glanced down the hall and shook his head, "No, that's Alice, she's staying here for awhile." He said looking back at Will. "Be nice to 'er."

Addison giggled and clapped, running over to his house phone she saw earlier. Picking it up she dialed a friend and talked speedily for a moment, then hung up. " There's a party that's spose to be crazy starting in about thirty minutes down tow."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Micah chuckled and stood, walking over to her, his mind buzzing pleasently from having downed the rest of his beer while she was on the phone. He leaned down and kissed her, his hands moving under her shirt and pulling her close. "sounds good to me."

Will watched her for a minute then looked back at Danny and shrugged. "She's at least got a pretty face." He muttered. Alice didn't budge from her spot in the hall. She wasn't sure she trusted the new boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Addison giggled and kissed him back, her hands going into his back pockets as she pressed against him. "Thirty minutes is a long time." She told him happily.

Danny snorted and motioned for Alice to come join him on the couch. "Yeah well, leave her pretty face alone. I don't think she's like those girls you're used to...she's good."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:21 pm

"Good? As in good in bed?" Will chuckled with a wink at Alice. She watched him with wide eyes and scurried over to Danny, sitting next to him and pulling her legs to her chest to make herself as small as possible on the couch.

Micah smiled as he kissed her. "Sure is," he murmered, lifting her up and carrying her to his room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Addison giggled as the pills took her mind. She wrapped her arms around hos neck and kissed him as he walked.

Danny glared at Will and wrapped a protective arm around Alice. "Good person idiot. Geez." He tightened the hold on her andgave her a reasuring smile.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:41 pm

micah threw her on his bed and looked at her mischeviously before pouncing on her, kissing her fiercely as he stripped her down, his clothes falling off with hers as he took her body.

Alice burried herself in Danny's side, her eyes never leaving Will.

"why is she staring at me?" Will asked, glancing between Danny and his latest pet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Danny sighed holding Alice close. "Cause you look funny?" He said rolling his eyes. "I don't know why don't you ask her?"

Addison giggled kissing him back as she moved with him, doing her best to please both of them. She'd never had this much fun with a Guy.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Will stared back at her, making his eyes wide. She jumped slightly, blinking and looking away. Will chuckled and looked at Danny. "You goin to the party tonight?"

Micah moved fast and deep, and as to be expected, by the time he finally slowed the bed was in ruins, his breathing ragged as he still moved slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:20 pm

Danny sighed still glaring at Will. "I dunno." He told him finally rubbing his neck for a moment. "Alice? You feel like goin' to a party?" He asked dropping his hand.

Addison moaned, pleasure ruling her mind as she moved neath him. Her body was trembling with the fire as she kissed him and relaxed against the bed. Her eyes fluttered to the clock and a smile touched her lips. "Ten minutes."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:08 am

Alice tensed for a minute but shrugged. She didn't feel like talking with Will there. She didn't trust him. She didn't trust parties either, but she didn't want Danny to miss whatever he wanted to do because of her.

Micah kissed her gently as he held her hips, still moving. "We can be fashionably late," he murmered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 am

Danny nodded thoughtfully, "Alright then, we'll come." He smiled down at Alice. "Do you want to pick something different from my sister's clothing for the party?" It wasn't like anyone else was going to use it......

Addison titled and kissed him back, "Hmm, the idea has appeal....."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:18 am

Micah steadily increased in speed as he kissed her deeper, trying to convince her.

Alice gulped slightly and gave a small nod, slipping out from under his arm and bolting to her room, shutting the door quickly behind her. Will raised his brow and shook his head. "That one's just weird. Usually your pets aren't that way. What's up with this one?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:31 am

Danny growled under his breath as he stood and rubbed his neck again. He really needed to break that habit, of was one of those things he started after his sister died. That and the drugs. "She's not my pet." He grumbled dropping the hand. "And its none of your buisness, if she wants to tell ya she will."

Addison gave in and kissed him deeper, a small moan escaping her lips.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:45 am

"Sure she's not. That's why she's got sex hair and is attached to you like a leech." Will chuckled and shook his head, resting his hands behind his head. "How long do you think Micah'll last."

Alice was looking through the clothes, her eyes darting around her to make sure she was still alone.

Micah smiled as he continued to move, making sure to cause her as much pleasure as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:52 am

Danny glared at him for the comment about Alice, and muttered a few choice words before sighing and rubbing his neck again. "I think it'll be a little longer than last time."

Addison lost herself in pleasure of it all, they were really going to be late bite she didn't care.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:56 am

Micah kept an eye on the clock, slowing fifteen minutes later, and settling deep inside her, staying there as he kissed her gently. "Ready?"

Will shrugged and looked at him. "He's gone three months this time. That's already longer than last time." He watched him carefully. "You gonna try and quit to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next